Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFTV reports her body has been located.

Found :'(
Sad yes, but huge in the name of justice. The sooner she was found, the more evidence her body can give up.

I suspect in the area where the crime scene tape is up and where you can now see the search lights have been raised. Seems they got a tip after the presser earlier today. :(

i think the mom is going off what the bf's story was. i mean, she trusted this man as her partner. these predators can be so manipulative, charming, cunning, and sociopathic. she was probably saying "we" as in the royal we, like "he dropped her off but we discussed him doing that the day before" etc.

i wonder if she told someone at her bday party what he was doing, indicated to him she wouldn't remain quiet, or if he acted like he was going to "help" her with her "live in the woods" goal. or maybe she was simply getting "too Old" for him *puke*. either way i hate this guy.

A tip was received? I wonder if someone discovered her body, or someone else knew where he had taken her?

Multiple sources told Channel 9 on Friday afternoon that 13-year-old Madeline Soto’s body has been discovered in rural Osceola County.

Sources said detectives received a tip after a news conference earlier Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname