Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tip was received? I wonder if someone discovered her body, or someone else knew where he had taken her?
They put out a release with a photo of the vehicle in order to jog people’s memory. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone had spotted him parked in an unusual area that day, and phoned in a tip after seeing the presser.

If he picked her up -she didn't spend the night at his house.

Bigger question: if that’s the case, why did her mother say he picked her up from her house in the morning for school?
I bet SS told the mother to say that during the interview to cast any doubt away from him. And he monitored everything she said.

A tip was received? I wonder if someone discovered her body, or someone else knew where he had taken her?
I think someone who saw him changing the tire called in the tip and I'm hoping that there's something in the flat that links that car to that location. I'm going to believe that the forces of good flattened that tire and some alert LE person watching the videos, noticed that the tire had been changed which helps put a noose around his neck.

Last edited:
I think someone who saw him changing the tire called in the tip and I'm hoping that there's something in the flat that links that car to that location. I'm going to believe that the forces of good flattened that tire and some alert person watching the videos, noticed that the tire had been changed which helps put a noose around his neck.
Or, when LE got ahold of his vehicle, they saw that it had a donut tire on it. That told them that he must have had a flat. Questioned the liar, he told the truth for once in his life, and he said he had indeed had a flat and changed the tire himself.

I think someone who saw him changing the tire called in the tip and I'm hoping that there's something in the flat that links that car to that location. I'm going to believe that the forces of good flattened that tire and some alert LE person watching the videos, noticed that the tire had been changed which helps put a noose around his neck.
Yes I agree. I was watching local news and they alluded to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637