Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeline Soto found: TIMELINE, everything leading up to 13-year-old Florida girl's disappearance

1709375311932.png

Last edited:
I bolded, 'the forces of good...' : just great Walela.
Forces, Karma worked their magic, to find this little girl.
Now let us see Justice being carried out.
IMO, I'm thinking he probably didn't have an actual flat tire but probably 'faked' having one. That would allow him to pull off to the side of that stretch of road and fiddle with the jack etc, remove tire & go through the motions until opportunity arose for him to remove Madeline from the car and put her body into that line of trees alongside the road itself. Just happened to get a flat next to the little entry road that borders the line of trees along the main road. Helped him avoid having to carry her through the ditch too.

As in, "nothing to see here ... just changing my flat..." while he awaits opportunity to hustle her body out and into the trees unseesn.

Orange County Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Maria Vazquez said in a statement Friday that she is “heartbroken” over the news.

“I am heartbroken to hear from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office of the tragic death of our precious student, Madeline Soto,” she said, according to FOX 5. “My thoughts and prayers go out to Maddie’s family and her school community. To lose a child so suddenly and tragically is extremely difficult especially for family and friends. Counselors continue to be available for any student or staff member dealing with the news. I ask that you keep the entire Hunter’s Creek Middle School community in your prayers as they grieve the loss of one of their own.” :(

Just read the arrest warrant and wow…the description of the CSAM makes me sick. His charges include the verbiage “custodian” so the implication is that the material is of a child in SS care.

Does Madeline have siblings? Because if not, it’s clear to me there was a history of prior abuse. This poor little girl.
I asked earlier about younger kids but didn’t see an answer. During the interview with mom and SS, there was a lot of noises in the background and I thought maybe it was younger kids.

There it is. Blame women, when we live in a complex society that perpetuates many behaviours. Society doesn’t provide much of the moral support (also see your example above), needed to raise a child solo and overwhelmingly teaches people that that “need” to be in a relationship to be accepted <eye roll>
Not sure if that’s true in this generation anymore. I just googled statistics of single mothers in USA 2023 and it’s 15M. It’s definitely more widely accepted and doesn’t have the stigma (secularly speaking) as in past years.

There’s always going to be people who “need” to be in relationships, but I think that’s more personality based than social stigma.

I haven’t really seen too much mom blaming. It’s not like he had a CSA criminal background or other red flags that we know of. With that said, child abuse and child homicide rates would exponentially decrease if single parents didn’t bring partners into the picture while their children were minors. Obviously, abuse still happens by bio parents, uncles, etc., but a huge number of offenders are step parents and boyfriend/girlfiends.

Not sure if that’s true in this generation anymore. I just googled statistics of single mothers in USA 2023 and it’s 15M. It’s definitely more widely accepted and doesn’t have the stigma (secularly speaking) as in past years.

There’s always going to be people who “need” to be in relationships, but I think that’s more personality based than social stigma.

I haven’t really seen too much mom blaming. It’s not like he had a CSA criminal background or other red flags that we know of. With that said, child abuse and child homicide rates would exponentially decrease if single parents didn’t bring partners into the picture while their children were minors. Obviously, abuse still happens by bio parents, uncles, etc., but a huge number of offenders are step parents and boyfriend/girlfiends.
Oh I agree that the statistics are horrific and speaks solely to the existence of many garbage humans who prey upon vulnerable women. But there absolutely has been blame in this forum, hence the post.

Oh I agree that the statistics are horrific and speaks solely to the existence of many garbage humans who prey upon vulnerable women. But there absolutely has been blame in this forum, hence the post.
I understood your point. It wasn't that single mothers are shamed for being a single mother. It's that single mothers have fewer choices, economically, and are often told that they'd better 'get a man' to pitch in or just because of a massive social bias that women can't possibly live alone and parent effectively. And when they do, and the man turns out to be garbage, fingers are immediately pointed at the mother for failing to see it. Sometimes, we don't see the monster right in front of us. moo

I think folks are just upset that this keeps happening. It's almost the factory setting position of stepfathers/boyfriends. So we vent and then breathe. Omg the terror this child lived through and then to be discarded like a broken toy with no more use. Ughh

IMO, I'm thinking he probably didn't have an actual flat tire but probably 'faked' having one. That would allow him to pull off to the side of that stretch of road and fiddle with the jack etc, remove tire & go through the motions until opportunity arose for him to remove Madeline from the car and put her body into that line of trees alongside the road itself. Just happened to get a flat next to the little entry road that borders the line of trees along the main road. Helped him avoid having to carry her through the ditch too.

As in, "nothing to see here ... just changing my flat..." while he awaits opportunity to hustle her body out and into the trees unseesn.
When they searched his car if they found the tire intact your theory will be proved - and it’s a good one IMO

Here is what Mom said about Sunday night - begins at roughtly 5:47
  • You know there was no moment in that evening, when she got home from the party, that she had her phone or laptop. She went straight to getting ready and went to bed.
  • So I know she didn't have any conversations with anyone, she didn't make plans with anyone. I didn't see any of that.

RSBM RBBM
In hindsight, this is an interesting statement. Seems likes unnecessary information unless it was an attempt to cover something up.

Will this tragedy stun us as more details are released? Is it possible there was so much dysfunction in the home that mom unknowingly turned her head with unintended consequences? Even if, my heart feels so sad for her and breaks into pieces for Madeline.

Couldn’t make myself watch any more of that video. To be very honest - much of it gives me the creeps. I didn’t watch mom’s part at all. I saw enough of her in the interview where he’s sat a few feet behind her cracking knuckles and stone cold.
I found such a contrast between the earlier released interview video with him barely on camera (and in my opinion thinking he was NOT on the camera at all) and his demeanor and voice and no tears crying on the full interview video. He really changed up when he knew he was on camera being watched. It gave me the super skeevies.
This guy has been manipulating people his whole life, I feel, and he's "smart" (which I use that term so loosely here) to know how he SHOULD be behaving and really goes all in with that act. Very psychopathic behavior to me. IMO

I haven't heard about matched blankets.
This is from reading the actual arrest warrant. The officer(s) viewing the media on his phone which he'd attempted to delete noted blankets and clothing in the vids that matched what's known to be in the Soto home. Hope that helps clear up confusion on that for anyone who hasn't read the actual document. And I don't blame anyone who doesn't, it made me feel quite ill.

He's still not listed on the Osceola County Online Court Records. Now that she's been found, they can file lots of charges, beyond just the SA evidence they are holding him on.

View attachment 487452

They can already give him the death penalty for these charges alone based on new FL laws, so my guess is they will take their time with all evidence before charging him with anything else and make sure they have everything sewn up seamlessly. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB