Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Translation of the text below the video:

Translation result​

"She said that her stepfather was very bad to her": Friends remember Madeline Soto, murdered and abandoned in a wooded areaNear Hunter's Creek High School, the community gathered for a mass to honor Madeline Soto, a missing teenager who was found dead Friday in a wooded area. Her best friend describes her as a happy young girl "she shone like a star." In 2022 she said that her stepfather was very mean to her," says Joseph Andrade, her youngest's best friend.
Oh boy …

When these family killers turn to the camera and start to make the big plea—for the safe return and the no harm and the please come back—something always feels off. Like Barry Morphew or Chris Watts types, the unusual phrasing and big emotions that are small and flat don’t feel authentic to the raw heartbreak of a truly desperate parent.

So the SS interview with all the weepy sob sounds and wiping away of nonexistent tears. When he turns to the camera to make the big plea, he can only hold his gaze (into the camera directly looking at the vast public) for a split second before glancing away. And he says, “Bring her home, IF you find her.”

He is not the desperate parent saying, bring her home! Please find her and bring her home! Just bring her home no matter what! And he’s not the desperate parent saying find her! Find her! no matter what find her! you must find her! do whatever it takes to find her!

He says “bring her home” on a condition. IF you find her. Because deep down he so strongly doesn’t want her found, doesn’t want what he has done found. So his “bring her home” is qualified, and finding her is merely an IF. As though his subconscious won’t let him say “find her and bring her home” with all of his heart. Trust me if my 10-year-old daughter was missing I would have no problem saying those things with all of my heart, with 110%, 200%, with roaring banshee tiger certainty.

So what about the moment when Madeline‘s mom makes the big plea to the public? Here’s the transcript:

We are desperate for any answers…anything that you can do to help…I’m here for it…Just, please… (Big Sigh)

If you see my daughter, please bring her home…I just hope you are OK Maddie…I hope you are safe…I hope you are not hurt…(Sigh)…I just hope she’s OK.

Hmmm, unusual phrasing, flat emotions, the same vague words as SS

IF you see my daughter

HOPE ok, HOPE safe, just HOPE

Smaller ones are, as they can't afford to have someone man the lobby all night. Obviously people can still call 911 in an emergency, and officers are still working.
But can't they usually have an officer meet you at the station? Maybe some department forces really are that understaffed. Thats really sad, especially when it comes to a missing child and hours wasted.

Interesting, I have never known a police station to be closed on banker's hours.
911 is open 24/7, but the police department offices close here too at 5pm. For instance, you can't contact Animal Control outside of those hours (I tried once). I had to call our non-emergency number where there's always someone answer the phone 24/7. I was told to just call non-emergency any time outside of 8-5 hrs.

I'm going to venture a guess that if you Goog'ed for your local Police Dept, most, if not all of you, would see the same thing. 911 never closes like ER departments, but your Dr office closes overnight and on holidays and perhaps weekends. It's no different.

1709838842109.png

She reported her missing at 8pm, when she wasn't there at school for pickup? When was this pickup? Was Madeline in an after school program? 8pm before a 12 year old child is reported missing after she's not there for pickup after school...and actually never made it to school that morning!? Why wouldn't the school have called LE before 8pm?
Supposedly the school notifies after 6 pm if a child was absent, so she should’ve been notified while she was “driving around looking”…
Also worth mentioning that in her 2nd interview JS said they reported MS missing at 4:45, which is false because LE said it was reported at 8 pm, which fits her timeline in the 1st interview.

Supposedly the school notifies after 6 pm if a child was absent, so she should’ve been notified while she was “driving around looking”…
Also worth mentioning that in her 2nd interview JS said they reported MS missing at 4:45, which is false because LE said it was reported at 8 pm, which fits her timeline in the 1st interview.
We’ve established that she actually did report her missing at 4:43 pm. The police took 3 hours to show up. & that the police station closes at 5pm, so walking into the station and shaking down the police to make a report right <modsnip> now wasn’t necessarily a readily available option.

Last edited by a moderator:
We’ve established that she actually did report her missing at 4:45 pm. The police took 3 hours to show up. & that the police station closes at 5pm, so walking into the station and shaking down the police to make a report right <modsnip> now wasn’t necessarily a readily available option.
It probably took 3 hours because the station closes at 5....sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
If the mom had to work the day of Maddy's birthday party, then who took Maddy to the grandmothers and picked her up? The boyfriend? Or did mom drop her off and pick her up after work? Or did grandma pick her up? Being a single mom is rough, especially now, with inflation and rents increasing so much in Orlando. I'm sure mom had to work every hour that was offered, so I do not fault her for missing grandma's party. Something happened to Maddy in the middle of the night and she died. The boyfriend didn't live there right? He lived with his parents. Did he regularly come over after the mom got off of work and spend the nights? It seems so. I think the boyfriend told mom he was going to take Maddy to school so she could sleep in, like he had so many times before. But he was really making plans to get rid of the body. Can't dump the body and leave the backpack and laptop at home, because mom knew Maddy needed those things for school. Can't dump the backpack and laptop with the body because that would quickly identify a Jane Doe that he hoped would not be found for years. I think he came back after dumping the laptop and backpack so that he could get back into bed with the mom, like everything is fine. Then he made some excuse to leave again to for real dump the body.
There is that pesky elephant in the room of mom saying she saw Maddie at 8am.

911 is open 24/7, but the police department offices close here too at 5pm. For instance, you can't contact Animal Control outside of those hours (I tried once). I had to call our non-emergency number where there's always someone answer the phone 24/7. I was told to just call non-emergency any time outside of 8-5 hrs.

I'm going to venture a guess that if you Goog'ed for your local Police Dept, most, if not all of you, would see the same thing. 911 never closes like ER departments, but your Dr office closes overnight and on holidays and perhaps weekends. It's no different.

View attachment 488713
The office is open to the public 8/5, usually for copies of police, accident reports, etc. LE use the office 24/7 completing paperwork/reports, warrants, accessing data bases.

Most offices have a lobby phone accessing 911 after hours.
Moo

View attachment 488713
I'm in VA, but I know that while the full lobby may be closed for people to come in and request mundane things like a copy of an accident report, etc, there has always been a phone you pick up upon entering the main doors. You pick it up, maybe dial a 1 or whatever it tells you and they answer it and will send an officer down to speak to you. That has been my own personal experience, but I suppose every place is different. JMO.

OK here's a major stretch, as I try to understand did she know about the abuse or didnt she, why do I perceive her as protecting SS, it didnt make sense if she suspected anything? . What if she was presenting a narrative for him ( SS), maybe she did suspect and was just not alerting him so he wouldnt flee, giving police time to gather evidence. and make an arrest? ever since he's been arrested shes been MIA, I can imagine not wanting to deal with the public, when everyone perceive's her as guilty. its all in how you perceive things I guess? even when she said "I just want her back, whatever that means" = I just want to know here she is ,(Stephen has to stay alive) and if he thought he was a suspect ... maybe it would be game over ?
I've thought about this too - if she thought he might have hurt her, she possibly also thought he could return her, hopefully unharmed. I have a hard time believing any parent doesn't love their child or want to protect them. Sometimes, I think actually protecting might be harder than it seems in some cases, for whatever reason.

Translation of the text below the video:

Translation result​

"She said that her stepfather was very bad to her": Friends remember Madeline Soto, murdered and abandoned in a wooded areaNear Hunter's Creek High School, the community gathered for a mass to honor Madeline Soto, a missing teenager who was found dead Friday in a wooded area. Her best friend describes her as a happy young girl "she shone like a star." In 2022 she said that her stepfather was very mean to her," says Joseph Andrade, her youngest's best friend.
BBM
2022!! OMG. I hate that the kids may have known he was horrible to her, and how they may carry that the rest of their lives, even though it was NOT their fault whatsoever!!!

When these family killers turn to the camera and start to make the big plea—for the safe return and the no harm and the please come back—something always feels off. Like Barry Morphew or Chris Watts types, the unusual phrasing and big emotions that are small and flat don’t feel authentic to the raw heartbreak of a truly desperate parent.

So the SS interview with all the weepy sob sounds and wiping away of nonexistent tears. When he turns to the camera to make the big plea, he can only hold his gaze (into the camera directly looking at the vast public) for a split second before glancing away. And he says, “Bring her home, IF you find her.”

He is not the desperate parent saying, bring her home! Please find her and bring her home! Just bring her home no matter what! And he’s not the desperate parent saying find her! Find her! no matter what find her! you must find her! do whatever it takes to find her!

He says “bring her home” on a condition. IF you find her. Because deep down he so strongly doesn’t want her found, doesn’t want what he has done found. So his “bring her home” is qualified, and finding her is merely an IF. As though his subconscious won’t let him say “find her and bring her home” with all of his heart. Trust me if my 10-year-old daughter was missing I would have no problem saying those things with all of my heart, with 110%, 200%, with roaring banshee tiger certainty.

So what about the moment when Madeline‘s mom makes the big plea to the public? Here’s the transcript:

We are desperate for any answers…anything that you can do to help…I’m here for it…Just, please… (Big Sigh)

If you see my daughter, please bring her home…I just hope you are OK Maddie…I hope you are safe…I hope you are not hurt…(Sigh)…I just hope she’s OK.

Hmmm, unusual phrasing, flat emotions, the same vague words as SS

IF you see my daughter

HOPE ok, HOPE safe, just HOPE
There does seem to be a big difference between the interviews given by people who are genuinely distraught about a missing person and the ones done by those who know that person is dead and 99.9% of the time a vast majority of Websleuthers can immediately spot the difference and instinctively notice when something does not feel right.

Last edited:
Re : time of death. LE were absolutely certain she had passed before the morning school run was supposed to occur and she was deceased, body staged in his car. They didn't flinch on this point. I think it's not unreasonable to suspect that there were photos/videos on his phone or in combination with a security camera in the home or apartment complex. Even with cadaver dogs, I can't recall any other case where LE was certain the victim was deceased this quickly before the body was found.
This sick must have intentionally (or accidentally I suppose ) recorded the murder. This poor girl, my heart just breaks for her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member