TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all so strange. I really think there’s something we aren’t being told that would make this all make more sense.

The timing being around midterms is very interesting to me. I have to wonder if he was doing poorly in his classes.

I’d also like to know if he was on any medication for anything.

I think the odds of foul play here are very slim, I just wonder where the heck he is.

I'd really like to know where the PI has come to that conclusion. Based on what? No one, that I have heard, has mentioned anything about his demeanor.

What are the odds that some bad actor would serendipitously be hanging around during a tiny time frame to not only accost a decent- sized adult male but spirit him away.

I think the room mates need to be questioned in depth. Something is off.
I think his dad said he was a "creature of habit" so if that's true, maybe someone was stalking him beforehand and knew his routine?? Someone else posted that this apartment complex has issues with security and the gates not working and random people can come in. It's all very strange to me. My in-laws live in New Braunfels, TX, where he's from. Very sad.

These are The Cottages mentioned as where he lived. I did a street walk and there doesn't seem to be much traffic or activity in the area. There is a wide open area across the road.

I am sorry to say this appears very close to the Oso Bay...
Otherwise I hope he did not meet someone who had a vehicle who turned out to be a bad character.
Fingers crossed that he just decided to voluntarily "take a break".... JMO.

This is all so strange. I really think there’s something we aren’t being told that would make this all make more sense.

The timing being around midterms is very interesting to me. I have to wonder if he was doing poorly in his classes.

I’d also like to know if he was on any medication for anything.

I think the odds of foul play here are very slim, I just wonder where the heck he is.
I try to put myself in these situations. Say it was you and you wanted to disappear because of bad grades and midterms coming up, would you leave with all your roommates around, after just getting a new dog?? If it were me, I think I'd do it when nobody else is around to make sure I could "escape" with nobody seeing me. I honestly think something else is going on and he was abducted. I have reasons to believe that but if I state my full opinion on here, it will get deleted.

It's a large apartment complex. He's out with the dog, someone opens a door and calls out to him, Caleb goes over, goes inside, bad things happen...

Like everyone else, I'm really at a loss as to how he could simply disappear.

I am sorry to say this appears very close to the Oso Bay...
Otherwise I hope he did not meet someone who had a vehicle who turned out to be a bad character.
Fingers crossed that he just decided to voluntarily "take a break".... JMO.
Has anyone mentioned whether he did drugs of any kind or drank?? If he drinks and was a bit out of it, I could see the water coming in to play. If he was completely sober, I think something else happened. Counting an autistic boy, Caleb is one of 3 males missing right now across the country, that we know of. There are probably more.

I'd really like to know where the PI has come to that conclusion. Based on what? No one, that I have heard, has mentioned anything about his demeanor.

What are the odds that some bad actor would serendipitously be hanging around during a tiny time frame to not only accost a decent- sized adult male but spirit him away.

I think the room mates need to be questioned in depth. Something is off.
Agree. And the dog made it back to apartment safe and sound? Something isn't right!

In that article, his dad mentions he is always willing to help people; if someone had a flat tire for instance, he'd help them out. I know this is said about a lot of people, but especially because one of his career goals is possibly to be a Texas game warden, I am wondering if something like this DID happen to lure him away while waiting for the food outside. Was someone having trouble with a car not starting or some other issue and once outside, Caleb wandered over to try and help and then something nefarious happened. Or did he see a fight or something take place and tried to intervene, just wanting to help out and think he was doing the right thing?

MAR 16, 2024
Randy added that his son’s phone is the only thing unaccounted for and that it was either turned off or died.

“We believe he had his phone. We cannot find it. That’s the only item missing,” Randy said.

According to Corpus Christi Crime Stoppers, Harris’ roommates said they couldn’t find him after he left the apartment to wait for the food. The Uber order, according to the restaurant, was marked as complete, and Randy Harris said the driver has been questioned several times.

Randy added that the cameras at the apartment complex and the security gate were not working when Caleb vanished.

This news report is dated today but I didn't realize searchers were also looking for shoes, tie and a belt. (Maybe these items were discovered in the apartment later since dad says he wasn't wearing shoes). I don't know but shirt, pants, belt and tie do not seem like "just a casual night at home" attire. (imo)

At 7 a.m. Wednesday, police officers, college students from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, and friends and family gathered along a sidewalk in the 1900 block of Ennis Joslin Road near the apartment complex to search for clues. CCPD police cadets looked for clothing items including shoes, a tie, and belt in the adjacent field, while police drones scoured the area.

Also, from the report... “He had his phone with him—his keys, vehicle and wallet were all left in the apartment,” said CCPD Officer Antonio Contreras, adding that there was no indication of foul play at the site.

MAR 16, 2024
Randy added that his son’s phone is the only thing unaccounted for and that it was either turned off or died.

“We believe he had his phone. We cannot find it. That’s the only item missing,” Randy said.

According to Corpus Christi Crime Stoppers, Harris’ roommates said they couldn’t find him after he left the apartment to wait for the food. The Uber order, according to the restaurant, was marked as complete, and Randy Harris said the driver has been questioned several times.

Randy added that the cameras at the apartment complex and the security gate were not working when Caleb vanished.
Another contradiction for me. Is he missing a tie and belt or no?

All IMHO & pure speculation

I don’t think Caleb disappeared voluntarily
I don’t think his roommates know anything that hasn’t been told
I don’t think the Uber Eats driver knows anything regarding Caleb

I think something tragic happened but I don’t know if it involved a sad accident after he possibly ingested alcohol and/or drugs (accidental drowning) which seems more likely (anything he ingested could have been tainted with a substance he was unfamiliar with causing confusion after he walked out into the dark)

or an abduction<modsnip - rumor> - either he walked that way or someone who frequented that area spotted him near his complex

I would like to know why cameras at the complex were not working
Were they tampered with? Or was it just negligence on behalf of the proprietors/not regularly monitored?

If he regularly ordered two lunchables and a Red Bull before a fishing trip- (as his father said and as he ordered that night) those would need to be refrigerated or put in an cooler so it makes perfect sense that he would regularly meet the Uber Eats driver and not let those items sit on the porch unattended for hours while he slept (primarily the lunchables which contain meat/ cheese)

Last edited by a moderator:
Which of the roommates was the last to see him... the one who left w/friend to spend night at her place OR the roommate who went upstairs to bed? And, was that last sighting between 2:44 & 2:58. ETA: This is NOT to suggest either of them was involved in Caleb's disappearance, I'm just wondering.

If there was some type of commotion (quarrel,argument about anything for whatever reason) outside the apartments... I think someone would have likely heard but would they have reported this to authorities when it was announced Caleb was missing? If there was a hit n' run (injuring Caleb & taking him away) as someone may have suggested, where would that have likely taken place? There would likely be some skid marks on roadway, maybe evidence on highway shoulder, etc.

Nothing about college students being awake and even being outside (especially with a new dog or waiting for DoorDash delivery) at 3am concerns me. Nothing about being barefoot concerns me - as weather was nice enough to do so. What concerns me is that we have no further definitive information about anything.

Which of the roommates was the last to see him... the one who left w/friend to spend night at her place OR the roommate who went upstairs to bed? And, was that last sighting between 2:44 & 2:58. ETA: This is NOT to suggest either of them was involved in Caleb's disappearance, I'm just wondering.

If there was some type of commotion (quarrel,argument about anything for whatever reason) outside the apartments... I think someone would have likely heard but would they have reported this to authorities when it was announced Caleb was missing? If there was a hit n' run (injuring Caleb & taking him away) as someone may have suggested, where would that have likely taken place? There would likely be some skid marks on roadway, maybe evidence on highway shoulder, etc.

Nothing about college students being awake and even being outside (especially with a new dog or waiting for DoorDash delivery) at 3am concerns me. Nothing about being barefoot concerns me - as weather was nice enough to do so. What concerns me is that we have no further definitive information about anything.
Were all three roomies playing with the dog outside or just two because one had already left with his girlfriend?

I don't know for sure. Which leads me to such quandary in this case... not much of the info has been definitive.
And why no press release or talk from police? Locals should be pressing for answers on all these missing cases.

Did LE search apartment for evidence of a crime?

Did LE search the entire complex? Vacant apartments as well?

Is the WHOLE truth about Caleb coming out? Anything parents did or didn’t know that would give a clue?

MAR 13, 2024
Uber told PEOPLE that Caleb’s order was completed without any reported incident and that the delivery person continued to make additional deliveries that morning. They also noted that they've reached out to law enforcement to offer assistance...

"There's no evidence of wrongdoing, but there's no evidence at all," his dad told Fox News. ...

I want to know if Caleb drank or did any drugs like just marijuana. Some have said they were drinking so then I want to say look in the Bay. If he was buying weed, maybe it was a deal that went bad? Gotta get his phone records to see who he texted or called prior to disappearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member