IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah...Warnke...

I still have an old "comedy" tape of his around here somewhere. The mother of my stepchildren was a fan of his for a few years, and I thought he was an occaisionally clever comedian. Or a surprisingly humorous evangelist.

One day I was lent a copy of The Satan Seller, which was so obviously a hoax that I was amazed he'd built a career out of it. Of course, there was a dead giveaway either on the cover or in the front somewhere: "...by Mike Warnke and David Balsiger". I remembered Balsiger as the Noah's Ark hoax perpetrator exposed through CSICOP.

So then, Warnke was coming here "on tour" of independent evangelical churches. Some of my friends that I'd shared "Satan Seller" with, who found it as hilariously transparent as I had, decided to put some of Warnke's claims to the test. We have pretty strict customs policies - people with criminal convictions can be refused entry to Canada, and if someone contacts customs and specifically asks them to look into the criminal history of a person known to be travelling here at a specific time, they will do it. My friends contacted Customs and informed them that a Mike Warnke, author of a book in which he claims to have been a major drug kingpin among other 'confessions' of serious criminal past history, was due to be crossing the border soon. "Oh, really?" they told me the Customs agent replied, "we'd have a problem with letting someone with that kind of history into Canada, certainly. We'll look into it and if what you've told us is true, he won't get in".

Lo and behold - Warnke appears here on schedule for all his 'show' dates.
Hmm...this could only mean that he has no documented criminal history. He's supposedly a former criminal mastermind controlling a massive "satanic' criminal organization across the US - but he has no criminal history? So, we ratted him out to some of the churches he'd been making appearances at. The pastor of one place immediately "got it". He had a copy of Cornerstone magazine on his desk, with the Lauren Stratford story in it. We commented on that, how impressed we were with Cornerstone. "Mike doesn't really have a criminal history, eh? I wonder if these people would be interested in knowing about that..." he said, holding up the magazine. We all smiled.

Here's a bizarre Gunderson ploy: "mass circulation of mind-control expose needed to save lives of whistleblowers"
"IAHF List: Please: mass forward the information below my comments! Your help is needed to protect the lives of former FBI agent Ted Gunderson, Brice Taylor, and a large number of other whistleblowers who are trying to expose satanism/drug smuggling/the CIA's MK Ultra Mind Control Program--- crimes of high treason and crimes against humanity. The whistleblowers need for you to tell everyone you know about this the information below. Only through the assistance of the grass roots will they have a chance to avoid being snuffed for what they are trying so hard here to expose".

Spam the internet with my propaganda or I'll be killed, is essentially what he's saying. A variation on a certain televangelist's famous emotional blackmail fund-raising campaign?

The point that I have tried to make is that if the people behind the Franklin Conspiracy wanted to create a stable of adolescent sex slaves, a much more effiecient and much less risky source of slaves would be to obtain runaways and throwaways as compared to kidnapping wanted children from involved families in suburban areas. Statistics about people from foriegn countries who are exploited by immigration criminals would seem to bolster, not refute, my premise: There are "better" ways to obtain child sex-slaves than to bring attention to your plans by abducting children from suburban middle America. Runaways, throwaways and smuggled immigrants make much safer targets than the Johnny's of the world.

Ah...Warnke...

Lo and behold - Warnke appears here on schedule for all his 'show' dates.
Hmm...this could only mean that he has no documented criminal history. He's supposedly a former criminal mastermind controlling a massive "satanic' criminal organization across the US - but he has no criminal history? So, we ratted him out to some of the churches he'd been making appearances at. The pastor of one place immediately "got it". He had a copy of Cornerstone magazine on his desk, with the Lauren Stratford story in it. We commented on that, how impressed we were with Cornerstone. "Mike doesn't really have a criminal history, eh? I wonder if these people would be interested in knowing about that..." he said, holding up the magazine. We all smiled.

Laruen Stratford! That's the name I was grasping for earlier today. Thanks, that was driving me up the wall. I did a paper on Warnke a few years ago, interesting reading up on him. For a non-religious person, I'm very fond of Cornerstone. I've read their pieces many time and always found them very well done.

I simply grow tired of the elitist attitude which assumes that trafficking of our own children is a myth when reports indicate otherwise. One need only consider the most recent case of the 13 year old girl who was recently charged for "luring kids" into prostitution. Sadly, that type of thing is not new, nor is it as rare as people would like to believe. Then again, thanks to the likes of people like Mike Warnke, Lauren Stratford, Binjamin Wilkomirski, Cathy O'Brien, and their ilk... Then, add white separatist bottom feeders like the late William "Wild Bill" Cooper, Fritz Springmeier (aka Victor E. Schoff), David Icke, et al, and I suppose such extreme skepticism is to be expected.

I simply grow tired of the elitist attitude which assumes that trafficking of our own children is a myth when reports indicate otherwise...

I don't think that we are as far apart as you may believe. It would be naive to think that trafficking of children in the U.S. is non-existent. Years ago, I met a recovering alcoholic who's testimony included the story of how she had traded her infant daughter to a pedophile for a bottle of whiskey. I believe that our difference lies in where these victims in America come from. I believe, based not on any data other than trying to understand the modus operandi of predators, that they come from a particular subset of children who are especially vulnerable - the children of addicts, runaways, illegal immigrants, etc., not from kidnappings of wanted suburban children. Of course, there are examples of such kidnapping occuring, but the perps usually turn out to be individual predators, not organized rings. The rings operate more in the shadows of society, not in bright glare that comes with very public and publicized kidnappings.

Shadowraiths - there may have been some misinterpretations amongst us.

In your posting on human trafficking on the other thread, you had said":
"Take time to do the research rather than relying upon your (the general your) personal experience and/or view of the world"

and that is specifically what my posting was about - I was questioning the validity of my own habitual reactions/assumptions and "view of the world" on the subject: "The pimping of runaways seems safer and less trouble for the criminals involved than a kidnapping and slavery ring, to me, but is that because of the culture I've lived in most of my life?"

I was doing, what you had asked that we do, I thought.

I don't think I could quoted as trivializing the global trafficking of women & children, nor of commercial *advertiser censored* and it's relationship to that trafficking. Way back in these threads you'll find postings of mine where I talked about the Blue Orchid russian mob-linked *advertiser censored* bust, and that the perpetrators of it literally kidnapped children from orphanages or right off the street in Russia & the Ukraine, sometimes at gunpoint, and that the children they exploited for *advertiser censored* were subsequently sold to pedophiles all over Europe and Asia.

I went back through all the links you'd provided on the subject. I'm afraid that they seem to reinforce the perception that Doc Doogie expressed, about runaways and networks of pimps, more than the doubts I had developed about that.

http://www.sp2.upenn.edu/~restes/CSEC_Files/Exec_Sum_020220.pdf

"At the time of completing work on this report, a new study of the incidence of runaway and throw-away children in the United States (NISMART 2) was nearing completion (Hanson, 2000). Inasmuch as
60% of all the children we estimate to be at risk of commercial sexual exploitation fall within the "run-away" and "thrownaway" categories...
the findings from this updated national incidence study of runaway and thrownaway children—but not directly of children involved in commercial sexual exploitation— is expected to have a significant impact on our estimates of the number of children at risk of commercial sexual exploitation."

"Listed in the order of frequency with which they have been identified in the scholarly literature, child sexual exploitation appears to be fueled by: 1) the use of prostitution by runaway and thrownaway
children to provide for their subsistence needs; 2) the presence of pre-existing adult prostitution markets in the communities where large numbers of street youth are concentrated; 3) prior history of child sexual
abuse and child sexual assault; 4) poverty; 5) the presence of large numbers of unattached and transient males in communities--including military personnel, truckers, conventioneers, sex tourists, among others;
6) for some girls, membership in gangs; 7) the promotion of juvenile prostitution by parents, older sib-lings and boy friends; 8) the recruitment of children by organized crime units for prostitution; and, in-creasingly..."

and in the last rank, "trafficked children for sexual purposes". However, they cite children brought to the US from elsewhere, not children kidnapped off the street of American communities by organized pedophile rings:
"9) illegal trafficking of children for sexual purposes to the U.S. from developing countries located in developing Asia, Africa, Central and South America, and Central and Eastern Europe."

This one:
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/23598.pdf

gives very high estimates for trafficked persons:
"According to a 2003 U.S.Government estimate,800,000 to
900,000 people are trafficked across international borders each year having been bought,sold,transported and held in slavery-like conditions for sex and labor exploitation.The U.S.Government estimates that 18,000 to 20,000 people are trafficked annually into the United States".

but even so it states that "The United States is primarily a destination country:people from other countries are trafficked into the United States." [emphasis mine]

that same report also talks about "trafficking within the US":
"As documented by several National Institute of Justice studies mentioned later in this Assessment ,the trafficking of youth into sexual exploitation within the United States is also a serious problem.According to one of these,there are over 200,000 youth who are victims of
commercial sexual exploitation in the United States."

but appears to be misquoting the source of that estimate, where it was stated that: "an estimated 200,000 American children at risk for trafficking into the sex industry." - and the first report I posted a link to goes out of their way to state that "at risk for" is not meant as "are involved in", and that they acknowledge their estimates to be hugely out of proportion to what has or can be onjectively documented at this time:

"Because of the significant difference between the estimated number of people trafficked into the United States annually and the number of victims that the U.S.Government has reached through investigations,prosecutions,Health and Human Services ’ certifications,,and provision of immigration benefits,the U.S.Government is concerned that there may be many more victims currently in the United States."

"The greatest challenge for the immediate future is locating and identifying victims.In contrast to the estimate that tens of thousands of victims of trafficking end up in the United States every year,the U.S.Government has assisted on the order of 450 victims since enactment of the TVPA"

"The numbers presented in these exhibits do not, therefore, reflect the actual number of cases of the CSEC in the United States but, rather, what we estimate to be the number of children "at risk" of commercial sex-ual
exploitation. A different type of study from ours--one that uses a different methodology and a higher investment of resources--is needed to carry out a national prevalence and incidence survey that could pro-duce
an actual headcount of the number of identifiable commercially sexually exploited children in the United States and the frequency with which they engage in such behaviors."

As a general rule of thumb, no matter what the subject, I interpet the phrase "at-risk" to mean "we couldn't find enough data to support our outlandish claims so we need to inflate the count by including those who through a combination of several worst-case scenarios might possibly, no matter how unlikely, bolster our position."

But then again, I am a cynic. :rolleyes:

As a general rule of thumb, no matter what the subject, I interpet the phrase "at-risk" to mean "we couldn't find enough data to support our outlandish claims so we need to inflate the count by including those who through a combination of several worst-case scenarios might possibly, no matter how unlikely, bolster our position."

But then again, I am a cynic. :rolleyes:

In relation to "healthy living" fanaticism and the phrase "at risk", I'd agree with you :)

But in this case, I think that in the report in which they are using the term, they are being sincere. As they say, there are legitimate reasons why there is a discrepancy between what can be objectively demonstrated in terms of stats and what they have reasons to believe might be more accurate numbers. They are in the awkward position of being pressured to quantify something that is by definition deliberately hidden. They are particularly focused, in that report, on preventing people trafficking and exploitation for sexual purposes whether commercial or not. So they describe particularly vulnerable segments of the population by degrees of "at risk".

I don't think it's unreasonable in that context, but its very different from "involved in" and that ought to be kept clear in my opinion.

Franklin cover-up figure arrested on new charges

AP Feb. 4 2005:

Fairfax, Va. (AP) - Two men were charged with making child *advertiser censored* Monday after police found an explicit video in one man´s home.

George Bishop, 46, of Chantilly, and Richard Evans, 66, of Annandale, videotaped at least one victim, a 16-year-old boy, Fairfax County (website - news) police said.

Detectives searched Bishop´s home and found the tape after receiving a complaint that he was allowing teenage boys to drink and use drugs.

Bishop and Evans were both being held at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

Police are searching for other possible victims.

A follow-up comment by a registered poster at the linked local news site running this article confirms George Bishop also goes by "Paul."

Noreen Gosch met George Paul Bishop in the early 1980´s after her son Johnny was kidnapped by the "Franklin Cover-Up" child-sex spy network. From Noreen Gosch´s book, Why Johnny Can´t Come Home:

April 1983, six months after the kidnapping of my son, a young man identifying himself as George Paul Bishop contacted me by phone. He told me an international kidnapping/*advertiser censored* ring had taken my son. I asked, "how do you know that to be true, can you prove it!" He replied, " I work for a government agency which is investigating pedophile organizations. And there are indicators in your case that suggests your son was taken by such an organization. We feel he is being used for *advertiser censored* and prostitution." All clues were pointing to the kidnapping being organized and not that of a "lone criminal". I found it difficult to believe and accept[...]

Paul Bishop, CIA Asset made a short trip to Des Moines, July 31, 1984.... Before Paul left Des Moines, he created a very intricate map of the Johnny’s crime scene, indicating time sequence of each aspect of the kidnapping. Paul dated and initialed the map using GPB (George Paul Bishop).
[...]

During this time, I had also been working with Senator Grassley from Iowa, he had been particularly helpful in facilitating with the FBI. Many times Paul Bishop would call me from Senator Grassley’s office, when finished speaking with me, he would hand the phone to one of Grassley’s aides who I was familiar with…That convinced me Paul was an accepted visitor on the hill in Washington. A short time later, I received my invitation to testify in Washington D.C. before Senator Arlan Specter’s Hearing on Organized Crime and its Relationship to Kidnapping.
[...]
Paul Bishop, accompanied by two men arrived at the hotel to drive me to the Capitol for the Hearing. The bodyguards accompanied us always a few steps behind us. They were dressed well but business causal rather than suits. Paul looked very polished wearing a dark brown suit. As I entered the room, I noted there were reporters everywhere from ABC, NBC, CBS television, radio, newspaper and magazine. I recognized Special Agent Kenneth Lanning, a member of the Behavioral Science Unit of the FBI Training Division at Quantico, VA, I walked towards him, saying, "Hello, I am Noreen Gosch", extending my hand to shake his. He pulled back and said, "We know who you are". With that statement there was a definite chill in the air. It was as though the FBI resented me being asked to testify.

Very Interesting Post, Iowa Gurl! See above the link I provided to the Virginia Sex Offender Registry for GPB.....

Very Interesting Post, Iowa Gurl! See above the link I provided to the Virginia Sex Offender Registry for GPB.....

What are your own thoughts & opinions about this George Paul Bishop?

Do you think he is the same Paul Bishop that dropped into Noreen Gosch's life six months after Johnny vanished?

It took me a long time to track down the Senate hearing that Noreen said they had attended in august of 1984. All of the references to it were incorrect, typically something like: "an organized crime hearing regarding missing children" or "organized crime senate hearings". It was actually
"Committee on the Judiciary: Subcommittee on Juvenile Justice hearings to review the effects of *advertiser censored* on women and children" on August 8, 2004.

But I can't find any trace at all of the Federal Grand Jury hearing that Paul Bishop supposedly came back to Des Moines to testify at. If anyone else can, please post a reference I can check.

One of the most disturbing, documented episodes of 'human trafficking' - of kidnapping or otherwise illicitly obtaining children and then selling them off - surfaced again yesterday with this story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7331857.stm

"An Argentine couple have been jailed for illegally adopting a baby girl born 30 years ago to parents who were kidnapped by the military government. The case was brought by the adopted woman, Maria Eugenia Sampallo, whose real parents were among the 30,000 said to have been killed in the "Dirty War".

It has reminded me, that John DeCamp was "an expert" on the trafficking of children long before he ever met Paul Bonacci. That's because, he personally directed one of the largest documented mass-kidnappings.
John DeCamp is a Vietnam War veteran.
In Vietnam he worked with William Colby in CORDS, and later initiated Operation Baby Lift in 1975. [CORDS stands for "Civilian Operations and Revolutionary Development Support". The most notorious CORDS operation was known as "Phoenix" and involved CIA directed assassination squads killing pro-vietcong civilians throughout South Vietnam]

Operation Babylift involved the "evacuation" of over 2000 Vietnamese children from Saigon, who were subsequently placed in homes in the US. Even at that time, there were objections raised that some of the children were not orphans and were therefore being literally kidnapped. Even if they were orphans, if their parents had been assassinated through Operation Phoenix, how would that be any different than what took place in Chile & Argentina?

"One of the biggest controversies surrounding the Babylift was the circumstances in which some of the relinquishments occurred. Documentation for many of the children was one of the casualties of the war and its aftermath: concerns were raised over lost or inaccurate paperwork. In several cases, birth parents or other relatives who immigrated to the United States requested custody of children already placed. A widely reported class action lawsuit in California, which contended the children were "taken from South Vietnam against the wills of their parents," resulted in delays in citizenship approval for some families."

Stay with me, now, this will get a bit complex.
Six months after Johnny Gosch goes missing, a "Paul Bishop" contacts his mother:
" He told me an international kidnapping/*advertiser censored* ring had taken my son. I asked, "how do you know that to be true, can you prove it!" He replied, " I work for a government agency which is investigating pedophile organizations. And there are indicators in your case that suggests your son was taken by such an organization. We feel he is being used for *advertiser censored* and prostitution." All clues were pointing to the kidnapping being organized and not that of a "lone criminal".

Paul Bishop told Noreen Gosch he was a CIA "asset", based in Langely, VA.

"He knew a tremendous amount and he was part of the CIA.... He had with him--and this is what convinced me--a complete dossier on every member of my family, even those who were deceased. He had information about their lives that could have never been public"

Noreen was once asked: "Do you think he had a connection with former CIA Director William Colby who helped his longtime protegee, John DeCamp, in the Franklin affair?"

and she replied: "Yes, I think he did have a connection with Mr. Colby."

There's no evidence of that, of course, but if it was true it would have very disturbing implications. If Paul Bishop had connections to Colby, he would almost certainly have had connections to John DeCamp. DeCamp has described Colby as: "...my best friend, closest friend, godfather, whatever..."

Paul Bishop contacts Noreen out of the blue, to tell her that Johnny was a victim of a child-trafficking and prostitution ring. Years later, John DeCamp's client Paul Bonacci will allegedly remember that the child-trafficking and prostitution ring he claimed to be a victim of kidnapped Johnny Gosch. There are conflicting reports of how he came to "recall" this - he certainly didn't make that claim in his original testimony before the Franklin Grand Jury. One report claims he confessed the kidnapping of Gosch to a prison psychiatrist, years after the Grand Jury. Another states that John DeCamp, reading through Bonacci's "diaries" noticed similarities between a kidnapping Bonacci described and the case of Johnny Gosch and then contacted the Gosch family to tell them of this.

Paul Bishop actively grooms Noreen Gosch to publicly allege her son was kidnapped by an organized ring. He even helps her prepare her testimony before the Senate Comittee hearing. If he was connected to Colby and/or DeCamp at that time, why would he be doing this?

There is a serious problem with the allegation that Johnny Gosch and Eugene Martin were "targeted", made-to-order kidnappings for a child trafficking ring. That concept, in itself, isn't impossible - but in the case of these two Iowa paperboys it just doesn't make sense. Johnny always did his paper delivery with his father - Noreen herself has stated this. In fact, she specifically told him that he could not deliver by himself the night before he was kidnapped, but he disobeyed her and left without waking his father. There is no way a trafficking ring could have predicted such a random event. If they had been scouting and taking pictures of prospective boy victims, they would have seen that Johnny was never alone on his route, which would surely have disqualified him as a target. Bonacci has claimed that he was shown a picture of Gosch and told "kidnap this boy", but that doesn't make sense if Johnny was never alone on his route!

The same is true of Eugene Martin. Published reports tell us that Martin always did his route with an older brother, and it was a random, unpredictable event that the brother couldn't go with him the day he was kidnapped. But, according to Noreen, a PI named Sam Soda had contacted her weeks before the Martin kidnapping to inform her that a kidnapping of a paperboy was planned and even provided a precise date! She claims he wanted her to be the one to warn people of this impending disaster as she would have greater credibility. Martin was subsequently kidnapped on the predicted date - but that proves the date to be more important than the specific child to be victimized. The kidnapping had to happen on that date, only, but Martin being alone on that date was a random event so he could not have been "chosen in advance".

What all of this implies, is that Martin's kidnapping could have had more to do with a calculated "demonstration" that children in the area were being victimized by an organized ring, than with providing targeted victims for such a ring.

But why would anyone want to go to such lengths to promote the idea that organized rings of pedophiles, controlling local police, the FBI, the JUdiciary, civic, state and federal government, and the wealthiest of businesspeople, were kidnapping and trafficking children?

Well, this is a central them of the whole Patriot Militia movement. Their ideology of a New World Order secretly controlling our society is exactly what I've described above. In the middle of a radio interview with John DeCamp, right after he has read some of the more explicit and horrifying claims made by Bonacci, the host says: "This is what the New World Order wants to do with your kids".

"On June 15, 1995, DeCamp appeared before a U.S. Senate subcommittee hearing on domestic terrorism chaired by Arlen Spector. DeCamp appeared as a lawyer representing the American militia movement and the four militia leaders testifying that day. At a Washington, D.C., news conference, DeCamp glowingly described the militia movement as "a political movement in the birthing . . . painful, joyous, confusing, and exciting"

It may seem improbable that someone could "disappear" an innocent child just to promote an ideology, if in fact that is a possibility for Eugene Martin, but consider the Oklahoma City bombing. Timothy McVeigh, a "sympathizer of anti-government militia movements" had no qualms at all about sacrificing innocent women and children (19 of the latter), "for the cause".

You know,its absolutely reprehensible that the issue of this poor childs disappearence has gotten frieghted with this drizzling,maloderous pile of nonsense.

You know,its absolutely reprehensible that the issue of this poor childs disappearence has gotten frieghted with this drizzling,maloderous pile of nonsense.
I agree. I have said before, the peoson who took Johnny and killed him got away with murder b/c of all this nonsense.

MEDIA ADVISORY, April 8 /Christian Newswire/ -- On Friday May 2, 2008 the 6th Preventing Abuse Conference on human trafficking, child abduction and Internet safety will be held in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

Governor Terry Branstad will be special honoree. Other speakers include, Governor Culver invited (not confirmed). Andrea Bottner, U.S. State Department, Karrie Delaney of Shared Hope, U.S. Defense Department, Kitty Rehberg, Eagle Forum, Tamara Scott, Concerned Women for America, Steve Scheffler Iowa Christian Alliance, Noreen Gosch, mother of kidnap victim Johnny Gosch, Baz, former C.I.A. operative recently involved in child rescue in Korea, Tony Nassif, president/founder Preventing Abuse Conference.

Nearly 800,000 children are reported missing in America, human trafficking is modern day slavery and now considered a threat to national security and is the second biggest moneymaker in the world, Internet predators are sophisticated and cunning. The moral and cultural collapse is fueling the demand for trafficking victims.

More at link:
http://christiannewswire.com/news/985986159.html

"Baz, former C.I.A. operative recently involved in child rescue in Korea..."

That is extremely unlikely. A lot of CIA operations have been declassified over the last 30 years, primarily in relation to the JFK years but also "the CIA family jewels" - all the illegal covert operations from 1947 to 1974.

There has never been legitimate documentation that the CIA was ever involved in investigating *advertiser censored*, child *advertiser censored* or child trafficking. "Baz" is likely to be a David Race Bannon clone. Bannon claimed to have been a Interpol agent fighting child trafficking, prostitution and *advertiser censored* around the globe but was eventually arrested in the US for impersonating law enforcement. He's a complete fraud.

There is documentation that the FBI and US customs have investigated those things, but not the CIA. Another thing that is important to understand, about the claims "Paul Bishop" allegedly made to Noreen Gosch, is the difference between a CIA "agent" and a CIA "asset".

An agent would be someone directly employed by the agency, such as Howard Hunt, Ted Shackley or David Atlee Phillips. An "asset" is simply someone that agents have contracted out work to, often of a covert nature. Assets can be very disreputable persons, for example mafia hitman Johnny Roselli.

None of these, agents or assets, are typically involved in the kind of law enforcement activities that FBI agents do. More typical of the work CIA people do, is covert propaganda campaigns designed to undermine a population's trust and faith in their rulers (or ruling classes) prior to CIA directed coup operations in their country. There is documentation of this work for countries all over latin america and southeast asia.

Such propaganda campaigns have included spreading rumors that a country's rulers are "kidnapping and raping our children"...

During the 1980s, far right-wing organizations in the US conducted campaigns of propaganda and violence, culminating perhaps in the assassinations and bank robberies carried out by "The Order":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_%28group%29

These groups would later morph into the Militia Movements, and adhered to a racist ideology in which "jews", secret "satanists" and/or other supposedly privileged secretive societies of powerful people were conspiring to oppress & exploit the population including kidnapping, raping and sacrificing innocent children of "the lower classes".

The racist groups included members who were ex-military and former "assets" of the CIA and FBI. It's possible they may have included persons with a hands-on knowledge of propaganda campaigns used to "soften up" a population prior to armed uprising.

It may be worth noting that John DeCamp has written glowingly about Gordon Kahl, a "tax protester" associated with these racist groups who was involved in the killing of several police officers in the 1980s. DeCamp is the Kahl family's lawyer.

In a report on human trafficking in the United States published in 2000 by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport is listed as one of the top five ports of entry for victims of trafficking in the United States.[28] The organization entitled End Child Prostitution, Child *advertiser censored* and Trafficking of Children for Sexual Purposes (EPCAT)-USA, found in a report on human trafficking in New York City, that individuals from more than 30 countries were trafficked into the City for sexual purposes.[29] In 2005, three men plead guilty to 27 charges connected with the operation of a human trafficking ring.

Obviously, the CIA is involved in the investigation of human trafficking related to child prostitution, child *advertiser censored*, and child sexual abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member