The "Affair"

Status
Not open for further replies.
also couple owns a bmw suv and a bmw sedan....will have to get a link for that one...but I just read it a bit ago as I was going thru thread one to move stuff over

Scott Heider & Brad work together. They compete together in Triathlons (see Brad's blog for pics of Scott). His wife's name is Heather. They lived down the block. I would imagine the couples spent a great deal of time together. That is all.

Seems that Heather M (...Scott's wife...?) worked there at one time, too:

http://www.iw.com/magazine.php?inc=061500/6.15cover1.html :

Sure, Cisco's got recruiters like Heather M***** at BrassRing just like everyone else.

I'm not implying that she's the one involved with BC - there's no way to really know. I would just hate to be any "Heather" at all right now in the ring of Cooper friends...

There are only 3 Benicek's listed in Wake Co., all 3 live in Lochmere. A Benicek lives a few doors down from the Coopers. It is not Heather, but it is a single female listed as owner of the property. I do not know if this person is related to Heather or not.

http://www.reunion.com/people-search-directory/L3/32425

benicek, heather Age:30 Cary, NC
benicek, d. Age: 56 Cary, NC; Leesburg, FL

http://www.lochmerehoa.org/newsletter/May2008.pdf

Here are our new neighbors. These folks have recently moved to Lochmere.
A warm welcome to all of you! Say 'hi' when you meet them.
"D. Benicek"

http://www.classmates.com/directory/school/Cary High School?org=3997
Heather Benicek 1992 - 1996

Heather Benicek
Heather
University of North Carolina - Wilmington, WILMINGTON, NC, Class of 2000
University of North Carolina - Wilmington, WILMINGTON, NC, Class of 2000
Clearwater High School, CLEARWATER, FL,
Cary High School, CARY, NC, Class of 1996

PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT TO PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS DATED JULY 28, 2000

eSYLVAN, INC.
34 Market Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21202

David Rosenbaum & Debra Benicek
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cary, NC 27513

Dear David Rosenbaum & Debra Benicek:

We are pleased to enclose a prospectus pertaining to the offering of our Class A common stock to certain holders of franchise license agreements with Sylvan Learning Systems, Inc. and holders of Sylvan area development agreements.

CITA Accredited Schools Located within the United States
Last update: Jan 15 2008 12:01PM
North Carolina
Sylvan Learning Center - 1612, Fayetteville, Heather Benicek
203 Owen Drive, 6007 Morganton Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28314, 910-323 1592, http://www.educate.com

I am thinking mother and daughter beacuse of the ages. Not saying anything else about them, because IDK. :waitasec:

Scott Heider & Brad work together. They compete together in Triathlons (see Brad's blog for pics of Scott). His wife's name is Heather. They lived down the block. I would imagine the couples spent a great deal of time together. That is all.
And he works at Cisco, too, huh?! Interesting.

I probably shouldn't say this, but as those of you who know me know...I never let that stop me....This neighborhood kind of reminds me of "Wisteria Lane"...Good looking, young professionals,women who take other women's husbands, ect. :bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat:

And more - looks like she ran in a race with Nancy:

They did more than run in the same race. They ran together and placed 308 & 309. But then that was 4 years ago. Wonder if they still ran together.

Belimom--good sleuthing! They had the exact same time which means they probably ran together the whole time--leisurely pace, so possibly chatting.

I'm guessing if you people come up with enough woman named Heather who live in that area someone will be right if he did indeed have an affair with such a woman.

It's unfortunate all the other woman named Heather have to be dragged into this.

Seriously, what's the point of all this? So someone can say that they guessed the right one? What if someones child is curious about this story and comes here and sees their mother being speculated about as a possible adulterer?

I have to agree...these are people just like you and me. Can you imagine someone looking up and posting details about you because of your name? I'm as interested as the next person, but there has to be a line.

I agree about getting too curious regarding all the possible "Heathers". I rewrote my posts a couple of times and almost didn't post them b/c I felt like, "Wow - these are real people and even if having an affair they are probably in no way connected to her death"...

It's way too easy to get wrapped up in "who could it be?" - thanks for the reminder that these are real people with real lives out there.

It also goes to show that what CyberPro said on another thread is so true. If someone wanted to stalk you, they can do enough web searches to piece together a bit here and another bit there to know alot about you or your children or family.

I agree we do need to keep things in perspective here. In all of our efforts to uncover the real story, we might get carried away. We should realize that what he says is true...suppose their children decide to google Mom's name and this pops up. Point taken.

I believe the people who go on live television or are willing to put themselves into the media spotlight give up some right for closer investigation in such a case...we should try to keep the others on a more private level. I think we can discuss it, but personally I wouldn't post any private information here. It is entirely up to the mods how this is handled, but this is my opinion.

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I think we should be cautious in using names and on the other hand I think the woman needs to be exposed. I believe in time she will be. For now perhaps we need to wait. It is just a matter of time before some reporter gets the information. It's hard to not wonder about this after Nancy's parents made a point of mentioning it in the paperwork for custody of the children.

This woman, whoever she is, is knee deep in this...IMHO

cateH had this to say:

"No if about it - NC definitely requires a 1 year separation. Now that's not to say that some people don't fudge the numbers...but the law is one year, in separate residences.

Heather is one of this country's most popular names and the idea that she's the other woman isn't really coming from a reliable source.

Heck, I don't know if adultery is still a crime in NC, but I'm sure it's never enforced and though I no longer live in Cary, there's at least a dozen polygamous groupings living within a mile of my house, plus I've heard about meetups in some of the larger cities. Based entirely on circumstantial evidence, Nancy and Brad could've had a marriage of convenience during the latter part of her life, so that she could remain in the country and for all we know, they could've had an open marriage.

Just because Brad may or may not have been having a sexual relationship outside of the marriage does not necessarily have any bearing on the case, whatsoever. After all, if it was such an open secret and if her parents knew, who lived thousands of miles away in another country, then why wouldn't we think that Nancy wasn't also aware and how do we know that she didn't accept it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa