Has Any Ramsey Defender Ever Given an Explanation for the Pineapple?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh I think this whole theory is way off. I believe the scarf was the "official Ramsey scarf" or the official Ramsey plaid. It's in DOI. I think that's why they wanted her buried with it. I wonder if all the Ramseys have been buried with the official Ramsey plaid scarf?

You are RIGHT!!! Children's skull are thinner and more softer than an adults. That's why a child can fracture his skull by simply falling off a bike. I will see if I can find that website again too. It doesn't take a heck of alot of force to fracture a child's skull....OR to displace part of it. The RST wants everybody to believe that it had to have been a big, strong, grown man...that came down extremely hard with an object...to have caused that injury. But that is not the case. I also believe that it was an accident. I know that AT FIRST...Patsy said that JB was put to bed wearing a red turtleneck, but then later changed her story, to the white gap shirt that she wore to the Whites. A red, turtleneck was balled up on the bathroom counter. (JB wouldn't have put it there, because she put everything that she took off, on the FLOOR!) When Patsy was shown a picture of that turtleneck, she broke down during the interview, and she had to take a 15 min. break. I believe that JB WAS wearing that red turtleneck, when she went to bed...after eating the pineapple, and she wet the bed, getting her red turtleneck wet. I believe that Patsy, being tired from the day's festivites, and trying to pack for a trip that she she admitted that she did not want to go on....was NOT a happy camper...to say the least. Turtlenecks are very hard to take off...especially on a child. I believe that Patsy grabbed JB up...and dragged her to the bathroom. She went to JERK off the turtleneck, yanking and pulling...etc. I believe that THIS is when JB was accidently slung into either the side of the tub, the sink...or the toilet, causing the head wound. I believe that she was knocked unconsious....had a faint, undetectable heartbeat..and was most likely bleeding from her nose, ears, or mouth...or all the above (I posted a thread about this several months ago, severe headwounds cause this type of bleeding). Patsy thought that she was dead...and so the saving of her butt began. Right before my mom died, her heartbeat was so faint that even the hospice nurse could not detect it, but we knew that she was alive...because she was talking to us! NOW...if her eyes had of been closed...and she was bleeding from her mouth, etc...and we couldn't detect a heartbeat...we would have all assumed that she was dead. The difference though...is that we wouldn't have had the need to stage a crime scene.

The turtleneck scenario is very logical.... and you can practically "behead" a kid trying to get those things off if they're tight. You can certain pull hard enough that the kid loses his/her balance... if the floor is slippery...... BAM.

Do you put a little kid to bed wearing a shirt with sequins? Ouch.

I'm going to take a wild guess the police thought this scarf may have been important since there were black and red fibers found on the duct tape and who knows where eles? I know they matched up to Patsys sweater but fibers aren't a certainty and there is wiggle room there. I'm guessing they wanted to eliminate or include all other possible sources. A black and red scarf found on the bar where the notepad was? You bet that was important!!

That sounds much more likely than guessing over where the notepads were.

How many people know FOR SURE where every notepad in their homes are? Especially if you have kids that might use them & leave them laying around.

You know, something that has always bothered me is that the head wound did not bleed.

What type of object or what angle of a blow would cause that much damage to a child's skull, (even considering that it is not fully formed, solid yet, if you will...), and not also cause damage to the scalp enough cause bleeding? :confused: (I know the flashlight...a baseball bat are possible, but every single head injury that happened when my kids were growing up also cut the scalp.)

The turtleneck scenario is very logical.... and you can practically "behead" a kid trying to get those things off if they're tight. You can certain pull hard enough that the kid loses his/her balance... if the floor is slippery...... BAM.

Do you put a little kid to bed wearing a shirt with sequins? Ouch.

Combine an already hard shirt to take off...with someone that is angry because their child wet the bed, and you have someone violently tugging, pulling and slinging. JB's head, after all of that, finally came loose from the turleneck collar, and it was THEN...IMO...that she hit something hard with her skull.

Oh I think this whole theory is way off. I believe the scarf was the "official Ramsey scarf" or the official Ramsey plaid. It's in DOI. I think that's why they wanted her buried with it. I wonder if all the Ramseys have been buried with the official Ramsey plaid scarf?

It was a new scarf that John bought for someone or other.

I remember thinking how impersonal can you get... bury a little child with something she never even saw before. How comforting.

Do normal little girls wear scarves except in wintertime to keep warm? Silk scarf for a 6 year old?

And of course, what creepier way to bury a child who has been strangled... with an article of clothing that goes around the neck. But at least they restrained themselves from putting it around her neck... probably somebody sane told them it was inappropriate.

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-funeral.htm

2000 March 18 - John and Patsy Ramsey book, "Death of Innocence"

DOI (HB) Page 34-35

"On December 28, a department store in Denver sent some clothing to the Fernies' so I could pick something to wear to the funeral, since all our clothes were still in the house. Roxy and my sisters were there to help me sort through the dresses and hopefully come up with something I could wear to my daughter's funeral. I chose a black knit, two-piece dress."

"At that moment a picture of Jackie Kennedy abruptly flashed across my mind. I remembered seeing her wearing a black veil, walking hand in hand with her two children to JFK's grave site. Now I could see why people wore veils at such times. The filmy material surrounds you like a cocoon, over-shadowing your face and closing out the world. With the covering and protection, I could cry, be private in my grief. I decided I wanted to wear a veil to JonBenet's funeral, so I asked one of my friends to help. She found a sheer black scarf and attached it to a black felt hat, then packed it for the trip to Atlanta."

DOI (HB) Page 39

The last time we saw JonBenet was in that funeral home. My mother and dad, Nedra and Don Paugh; my sisters, Pam and Polly; John and I; John Andrew; and Melinda stood around the coffin saying our good-byes. Mother had a special gold bracelet she had saved to give to JonBenet when she was older. Mother reached down and slipped it over her wrist.

Polly put a large gold cross in JonBenet's hands. During the time I had cancer, Father Rol had performed a healing service for me and had given me a cross that had been blessed by Native Americans in South Dakota, where he had formerly pastored a church. Later I had found gold crosses similar to that one at a jewelry store in Boulder and bought those crosses for my mother and sisters. Polly had worn the cross through some difficult times; JonBenet would wear it forever.

Pam had brought JonBenet's Little Miss Christmas Tiara, which she had won during December's pageant competition in Denver. Now Pam bent over and lovely placed the crown on JonBenet's head.

Then it was John turn. He had recently purchased a beautiful silk scarf, and he tucked it around JonBenet as if surrounding her with a final blanket of love.

DOI (HB) Page 40

"Suddenly my friend Priscilla White rushed in. She and Fleet had found Sister Socks, a stuffed kitten that was so dear to JonBenet. I couldn't believe that Priscilla had the gray-a-white cat. I had asked to have the toy brought from the house in Boulder, but the stuffed animal that was given to us earlier was the wrong one. Priscilla knew that, and somehow, even though she was now in Atlanta, she had gotten hold of the right Sister socks, the one with the red ribbon around it's neck. I tucked Sister Socks under JonBenet's right arm."

---

Oh well, at least they buried her with her stuffed cat & the Tiara she won.... not EVERYTHING was something she never laid eyes on.

Combine an already hard shirt to take off...with someone that is angry because their child wet the bed, and you have someone violently tugging, pulling and slinging. JB's head, after all of that, finally came loose from the turleneck collar, and it was THEN...IMO...that she hit something hard with her skull.

Something like that could happen to almost any mother...

Turtlenecks & hair brushing.... 2 things that can cause tempers to flair & little girls to argue &/or struggle & mothers to get more & more impatient.

Things CAN spin out of control before you even know what happened.

It was a new scarf that John bought for someone or other.

I remember thinking how impersonal can you get... bury a little child with something she never even saw before. How comforting.

Do normal little girls wear scarves except in wintertime to keep warm? Silk scarf for a 6 year old?

And of course, what creepier way to bury a child who has been strangled... with an article of clothing that goes around the neck. But at least they restrained themselves from putting it around her neck... probably somebody sane told them it was inappropriate.

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-funeral.htm

DOI (HB) Page 34-35

"On December 28, a department store in Denver sent some clothing to the Fernies' so I could pick something to wear to the funeral, since all our clothes were still in the house. Roxy and my sisters were there to help me sort through the dresses and hopefully come up with something I could wear to my daughter's funeral. I chose a black knit, two-piece dress."

"At that moment a picture of Jackie Kennedy abruptly flashed across my mind. I remembered seeing her wearing a black veil, walking hand in hand with her two children to JFK's grave site. Now I could see why people wore veils at such times. The filmy material surrounds you like a cocoon, over-shadowing your face and closing out the world. With the covering and protection, I could cry, be private in my grief. I decided I wanted to wear a veil to JonBenet's funeral, so I asked one of my friends to help. She found a sheer black scarf and attached it to a black felt hat, then packed it for the trip to Atlanta."

DOI (HB) Page 39

The last time we saw JonBenet was in that funeral home. My mother and dad, Nedra and Don Paugh; my sisters, Pam and Polly; John and I; John Andrew; and Melinda stood around the coffin saying our good-byes. Mother had a special gold bracelet she had saved to give to JonBenet when she was older. Mother reached down and slipped it over her wrist.

Polly put a large gold cross in JonBenet's hands. During the time I had cancer, Father Rol had performed a healing service for me and had given me a cross that had been blessed by Native Americans in South Dakota, where he had formerly pastored a church. Later I had found gold crosses similar to that one at a jewelry store in Boulder and bought those crosses for my mother and sisters. Polly had worn the cross through some difficult times; JonBenet would wear it forever.

Pam had brought JonBenet's Little Miss Christmas Tiara, which she had won during December's pageant competition in Denver. Now Pam bent over and lovely placed the crown on JonBenet's head.

Then it was John turn. He had recently purchased a beautiful silk scarf, and he tucked it around JonBenet as if surrounding her with a final blanket of love.

DOI (HB) Page 40

"Suddenly my friend Priscilla White rushed in. She and Fleet had found Sister Socks, a stuffed kitten that was so dear to JonBenet. I couldn't believe that Priscilla had the gray-a-white cat. I had asked to have the toy brought from the house in Boulder, but the stuffed animal that was given to us earlier was the wrong one. Priscilla knew that, and somehow, even though she was now in Atlanta, she had gotten hold of the right Sister socks, the one with the red ribbon around it's neck. I tucked Sister Socks under JonBenet's right arm."

---

Oh well, at least they buried her with her stuffed cat & the Tiara she won.... not EVERYTHING was something she never laid eyes on.

Just like the final blanket of "love" that was tucked around her, when John "found" her body in the basement.

Just like the final blanket of "love" that was tucked around her, when John "found" her body in the basement.

Weird, ain't it? :rolleyes:

It's obvious that Patsy (or should I call her Jackie? lol) is very conscious of symbolism & outside appearances. It's practically a signature in its own right.

Weird, ain't it? :rolleyes:

It's obvious that Patsy (or should I call her Jackie? lol) is very conscious of symbolism & outside appearances. It's practically a signature in its own right.

LOL...yeah...Jackie, I mean Patsy probably married John...just because his name was John. Let' see...John and Patsy Ramsey....John and Jackie Kennedy....yep, I see the similarities right off the bat. :rolleyes:

LOL...yeah...Jackie, I mean Patsy probably married John...just because his name was John. Let' see...John and Patsy Ramsey....John and Jackie Kennedy....yep, I see the similarities right off the bat. :rolleyes:

LOL!!!

And.... where was the party? The...... WHITE HOUSE!

The plot thickens. lol

Don't encourage them!

LOL...they will take it an run with it, and somehow it will get twisted into their strange theories.

The small foreign faction was actually friends of John and Patsy Ramsey, they really came there to help Patsy get JB ready to go to the party at the White House. John and Patsy thought that they WERE the Kennedys.

Bartender, I want what ^^^^^^ they are having....:crazy:

LOL...too funny! :)

Here ya go...its called Ramnesia Tequila....and its on the house! :crazy:

:) Thank you ever so kindly, Ames! (I'll have to google that one and really try it next weekend!) :crazy:

I'm going to take a wild guess the police thought this scarf may have been important since there were black and red fibers found on the duct tape and who knows where eles? I know they matched up to Patsys sweater but fibers aren't a certainty and there is wiggle room there. I'm guessing they wanted to eliminate or include all other possible sources. A black and red scarf found on the bar where the notepad was? You bet that was important!!
I wonder if she wore it with the outfit she had on that night.sounds like it would have matched.if we could see the White's pics,we would know.

DOI (HB) Page 34-35

yes,Aunt Pammy was far too busy with her evidence removal service to get those darn pesky funeral clothes she went after in the first place!

Patsy also behaved like Jackie at the funeral,kneeling at the coffin,which she says she didn't recall doing,but IMO, it sounds contrived and planned.

DOI (HB) Page 40

read that a bit closer.does it sound like Patsy might have been trying to cast suspicion on PW with that comment?

Patsy also behaved like Jackie at the funeral,kneeling at the coffin,which she says she didn't recall doing,but IMO, it sounds contrived and planned.

Perhaps. I recall that Nancy Reagan knelt and pressed her face to her husband's casket, about the level of where his heart would have been. And in that moment, I suddenly realised that she must have truly loved him and been feeling terribly bereft, to seek some comfort from such a cold, hard surface. Poor lady, she'd lived so much of her life just for him and then she was alone in the most final way.

Something I've started to wonder: I don't recall it being mentioned in Death of Innocence but does anyone know if Patsy Ramsey suffered from short term memory loss? Perhaps related to the chemotherapy she'd been through?

It suddenly occurs to me that her pattern of not remembering things, denying obvious things and coming up with odd explanations for seemingly ordinary things might have been an attempt to cover up memory loss.

If she did have short term memory loss, it would explain some really strange things--like the pineapple. The answer would be that she, Burke and JonBenet had a quick snack that Patsy had forgotten. Maybe JonBenet woke up as she was being dressed for bed and the three of them decided to have a little snack together.

It's clear Patsy didn't have Alzheimer's but if you listen to people in the very early stages of Alzheimer's you'll hear that pattern of forgetting things that seem obvious and odd explanations. The person isn't lying, they just don't remember. In situations where they realise they should remember, they come up with an explanation based on what they think they may have done without any real memories to base it on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back