Grandparents Met with Casey 14 Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only are they interfering, they're probably causing LE even more work to make sure they don't know more than they're saying. IMO

I'd much rather take a few steps in the victim's shoes. The victim is all that really matters, and I know that I wouldn't want to be laying dead somewhere and no one, not even my family would look for me because they just have to believe my murderer. I'd also hate to have no other family besides these due to being deprived of even that. If LE and everyone listens to the Anthony's and did as they say, a deceased Caylee would never be found. This is I how expect a victim of a never caught serial killer to end up, not a little toddler.

I second that! :woohoo:

I mean absolutely no disrespect to the GP as i have never had to deal with this. BUT at this point they have told more lies and twisted more facts than Casey has at this point. Please dont get me started on Cindy. They literally make up fairy tales to try to prove their daughters innocence. They are probably LE biggest annoyance. I mean they had a presser just to clear up stuff they have stirred up. Inconsistent dog hits in the back yard? Dogs hitting on Georges sweat from a year ago from pouring the pavers? They know who has Caylee and are watching them? I can go on all night. These people are not helping anyone. Sure they are grieving and can say/do some crazy things. I just think it has gone too far. People need to realize that they are illegally interfering with this case by some of the things they are saying. JMO

So you say! LE says they are cooperating! As far as that goes, perhaps we (the public) are the ones that don't know the whole story!

Your theory was supported in the first jail call home. Quite angrily she said: "All they care about is finding Caylee." And then she realizes what she just said and inserts "you know what that is all I care about too."

That combined with "they (cops) have already said they are going to pin this on me" said it all.

Pin what on her? She kidnapped her own daughter? Are we really to believe that an attractive white young female is the type of person police love to set up? Please. She slipped here because what she said only makes sense if she was referring to a dead Caylee.

yep, I sure picked up on that and her belligerence..she is very comfortable talking to her parents and brother like they are punching bags.
She doesnt have an iota of empathy for anyone-and I find it hard to believe she was a great parent to caylee the way people are suggesting.
Noone knows what goes on when noone is looking.

Further, if u r out partying and leaving your kid with your parents to care for - if u r stealing and lying and so on- u r not a fit parent imo.
A child needs continuity and stabiity - i cant believe she ever got that from casey.

I don't understand your analogy. If the "babsitter" didn't kill Caylee they wouldn't feel the need to step forward because all they are going to be charged with is kidnapping. Not murder. If they did kill her then they should run for their lives (as they are apparently - if they exist). But to avoid the kidnap rap, I too would drop Caylee off at a hospital or something.

all i mean is casey can play it/her lawyer can play it to be whatever works..I can see casey saying..See, this is why I didnt want to talk..all this media exposure is the reason they killed her.

or
I can see her saying..I did not kill her-she must have been killed by the kidnapper who was afraid to be caught and tried. Instead of facing this they killed her..(its not rational but i can see her playing it out that way vs ever admitting she killed her.

They need a family spokesperson who can speak for them and address questions logically. They are too emotionally distraught and it is making them look worse when they speak to the press, because they are so upset and desperate.

I've seen many people on TV who are caught in tragedies who appoint a family member or friend to speak to the press, it gives the family a sense of control, (JMHO, of course)

Hello. This is my first post, although I have been lurking for a while on this Board, and have also followed this case obsessively from the beginning! I'll just jump in here.

I agree with you that a family spokesperson is a good idea.

George Anthony accused the media of not caring about him, not caring about Cindy, etc. Welllllll . . . they are reporters, journalists, etc. -- not social workers.

With all due respect for George and Cindy Anthony as grandparents involved in a horrible nightmare, I just don't think they should go "toe to toe" with the media. They need a buffer, and I am wondering why they don't have one. Is there no family member who could step in? And there are entire organizations devoted to providing such assistance.

The fact that they don't bring someone in as a mediator is a very interesting facet of this case.

That's all . . . for now. :confused:

Betty Boop

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Ants can carry twenty times their own body weight, which is useful information if you're moving and need help getting a potato chip across town." -- Ron Darian

Welcome Betty Boop! (my fav character!)

I have always said they need a spokes person.
Not sure Cindy would be comfortable in the shadows.

Could be they never realized how big this would all get and it all works.
We do, since we are Crime junkies, but not everyone understands how the media and LE work.

I think George is acting out from frustration. I can sympathize with him.

PS~ Love your tag line about the ants!

Welcome Betty Boop! (my fav character!)

I have always said they need a spokes person.
Not sure Cindy would be comfortable in the shadows.

Could be they never realized how big this would all get and it all works.
We do, since we are Crime junkies, but not everyone understands how the media and LE work.

I think George is acting out from frustration. I can sympathize with him.

PS~ Love your tag line about the ants!
Thanks for the hearty welcome, Sweetyhide! Love your "To Do" list!

I too sympathize with George (although the feeling alternates with suspicion). He needs some emotionally healthy people around him at this time. Hmmm . . .

Betty Boop
- - - - - - - - - -
"Ants can carry twenty times their own body weight, which is useful information if you're moving and need help getting a potato chip across town." -- Ron Darian

I mean absolutely no disrespect to the GP as i have never had to deal with this. BUT at this point they have told more lies and twisted more facts than Casey has at this point. Please dont get me started on Cindy. They literally make up fairy tales to try to prove their daughters innocence. They are probably LE biggest annoyance. I mean they had a presser just to clear up stuff they have stirred up. Inconsistent dog hits in the back yard? Dogs hitting on Georges sweat from a year ago from pouring the pavers? They know who has Caylee and are watching them? I can go on all night. These people are not helping anyone. Sure they are grieving and can say/do some crazy things. I just think it has gone too far. People need to realize that they are illegally interfering with this case by some of the things they are saying. JMO

ITA!!!

And a day after LE meet with the media because of the Anthony's interference what do they do....

lash out at the media when someone asks about the "new theory that Caylee is dead"....

we know that's really NOT a 'new theory' but I think it shows that LE has confirmed that they do NOT believe there's any chance Caylee is alive. It's understandable that the GPs were so upset about this.

BUT then Cindy goes on to blame the media when she claims she just got a new tip from someone who was too afraid to contact anyone for 4 weeks????

Why on earth would she try to blame the MEDIA for people allegedly too afraid to call in tips..... it's the GP who have spent a month telling the world that it's too dangerous for Casey to even tell LE or the FBI the truth about Caylee because she's protecting Caylee.

And oddly enough.... here's another tipster who's too afraid to call authorities & thinks the Anthony's are in a better position to investigate their hot 4 week old tip.

GPs...... are in TOTAL denial about Caylee & about Caylee's boozing "mother of the year."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502