Grandparents Met with Casey 14 Aug

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lee is smart to stay more in the background. I think they need someone more detached from the situation to speak for them (Cindy's sister, a cousin, someone from out of state)?

I wish someone would help them get a grip on what they are saying and do some damage control.

I agree completely but I wouldn't want to be that person because I don't believe the gpa's are controlled enough to allow someone to be their spokesperson. In fact I can't phathom anyone would want to actually get involved with this familiy because I think the Anthony's would get mad really fast at whomever agreed to speak for them because that person wouldn't be able to do it "right". I see the Anthony's as hard to please, domineering, irrational and lacking good ol' common sense. Seems to me Lee has done the smart thing by apparently getting out of Dodge.

I find something interesting. Both times that George has lost it, Cindy has run to him and jumped in front of him......as if she is aware that he will actually hit someone. People do get mad, and I understand it but her actions show me that he is afraid he will actually attack one of the reporters

or that he'll spill the beans...whatever those may be...

Wondering who described the relationship as unstable....
Clint House felt it was a solid relationship...One merit of "wife"

IMO The fact that Casey was suddenly contacting ex's shows it was not stable and she was resorting to games.

Still, while she is doing all this...Where is Caylee?
Not at grandparents home, not at Tony's........
Well that depends what he meant by solid too. I agree, and it appears Casey liked games and thought nothing of lying to get what she wanted in a relationship. Take the first fiance (I use the word first when in truth there could have been others before him) who thought he was the child's father. If she told him that deliberately knowing he wasn't that says a lot about her at least to me.

At this point, I am inclined to believe the reward for information leading to the safe return of Caylee could be up to 1 million dollars but still would not lead to the happy ending everyone hopes and prays for.

The reason I feel this way is I strongly suspect Cindy Anthony got it right the day she told the dispatcher "there's something wrong" and it smelled like "there had been a dead body in the damn car".

What's changed since that day to prove Cindy wrong?

Unfortunately there are a lot of women/girls who do that and for even longer periods of time, for whatever reason they give. And some don't leave them with family but park them with whoever they can con to take them. Yes, it is sad.
I was referring to Tony..you would think he would wonder about such a girl leaving her child behind so often?
What do u think?

At this point, I am inclined to believe the reward for information leading to the safe return of Caylee could be up to 1 million dollars but still would not lead to the happy ending everyone hopes and prays for.

The reason I feel this way is I strongly suspect Cindy Anthony got it right the day she told the dispatcher "there's something wrong" and it smelled like "there had been a dead body in the damn car".

What's changed since that day to prove Cindy wrong?

I agree and I even think that casey tells half truths..she said she was trying to deal with it in her own way and that is why she did not report Caylee missing right away..I am sure she was dealing with it on her own..dealing with getting rid of a body and avoiding it for as long as she could.

I was referring to Tony..you would think he would wonder about such a girl leaving her child behind so often?
What do u think?
I think at first he took what she said at face value, no reason to think otherwise. Perhaps as time went on he did wonder a bit. I believe she spun a tale about how close her parents were to Caylee etc., wanted to give her (Casey) time off to relax, build relationships etc..

I think from what's been said he really had no suspicions about what was really going on and was truly revulsed by her not reporting and by her silence.

I'm currently in this camp as well. Tony probably thought Caylee was a positive thing when it came to thinking about Casey - and his roommate's comments on TV yesterday support this as well.

The interview does seem to indicate that. And Caylee, and other little ones at her age when they are outgoing and exuberant as she was, especially little girls, do easily wrap others around their pinkies. When my DD was that age, there wasn't a male relative or friend of any age who wouldn't have gone to the ends of the earth for her. Add that to Casey's imagery of Caylee being the "poor little girl whose Daddy was killed on the way to her bday party" (LIAR) and I think a lot of young guys would have no problem playing Daddy to her.

The interview does seem to indicate that. And Caylee, and other little ones at her age when they are outgoing and exuberant as she was, especially little girls, do easily wrap others around their pinkies. When my DD was that age, there wasn't a male relative or friend of any age who wouldn't have gone to the ends of the earth for her. Add that to Casey's imagery of Caylee being the "poor little girl whose Daddy was killed on the way to her bday party" (LIAR) and I think a lot of young guys would have no problem playing Daddy to her.
Playing daddy to her temporarily is one thing, becoming daddy is another especially if mama has some issues with the truth or other relationship problems. Some guys won't mind a ready made family, others do. I'm not saying Tony was one who didn't, but if their relationship wasn't all that great, Caylee was cute, but that means a hill of beans if he wasn't intending to make it a permanent relationship and ditch her mama at some point.

I read in thread #88 or 90 that george lost his security job and Cindy used all her vacation time. Can someone confirm that george did indeed loose or quit his job. Thanks.

They keep sayng that George was a homicide detective, did her retire or what's up with that? He sure doenst act like a cop.

OMG, I just watched the video. That man is almost scary. I honestly believe if that particular reporter would have asked one more question, he would have hit him. Good grief. That is just plain ridiculous to conduct yourself in such a manner. It's not the reporter's fault that the Anthony's have turned this whole thing into a circus. You put yourself out there in the manner they have and this is what happens. I guess they don't understand that the majority of the people around could care less about them and their sorry-a$$ daughter but we do want to know where that precious baby is at.
Can you say Lee Peterson?

Playing daddy to her temporarily is one thing, becoming daddy is another especially if mama has some issues with the truth or other relationship problems. Some guys won't mind a ready made family, others do. I'm not saying Tony was one who didn't, but if their relationship wasn't all that great, Caylee was cute, but that means a hill of beans if he wasn't intending to make it a permanent relationship and ditch her mama at some point.

I didn't get the impression their relationship was anywhere other than the early weeks of infatuation (on his side). I don't think the interview indicated other than that and the friend was careful about not wanting to talk much out of turn about how Tony felt about Caylee.

They keep sayng that George was a homicide detective, did her retire or what's up with that? He sure doenst act like a cop.
He worked for the Sheriff's office in Trumbull Co. Ohio for ten years. Since moving to FLA. he's worked in various security jobs.

I didn't get the impression their relationship was anywhere other than the early weeks of infatuation (on his side). I don't think the interview indicated other than that and the friend was careful about not wanting to talk much out of turn about how Tony felt about Caylee.
That's the impression I got too.

Can you say Lee Peterson?
Big difference, Lee didn't seem to give a hoot about LP & Connor and only cared about SP and has been po'd about the negative publicity towards SP and his family.

George does care about Caylee and he cares about Casey. I think between the two I'd prefer George. He's po'd because Casey ain't talking, and he's right, the majority of the media are after a story, not true concern. He's also facing unimaginable pain over Caylee's loss and doesn't want it to be true.

Defeated--that was the look the gp seemed to have after meeting with Casey today. I'm so curious to find out if relevant info came out of their video visit. (Relevant not being Casey cussing them out, manipulating them, asking for money, guilt tripping them for not bailing her out, etc., etc.,..)

Well, I see they are back on the "hate the media" trip. Me thinks George needs to get in the billboardmobile and head on down to the Keys.
Are you kidding me?
Did you watch the video?
Did you expect him to smile and laugh at that question?

Come off it people.... put yourself in their shoes!
How would any of you like to be in their place? I bet they would trade you!

They do not want to even think she is dead! How can so many people sit here and judge them?
Walk a day in their shoes! PLEASE stop bashing them. They have lost their
granddaughter!
:furious:

To all those who judge them for not acting like you think they should....
God forbid in your ever in that position!

Are you kidding me?
Did you watch the video?
Did you expect him to smile and laugh at that question?

Come off it people.... put yourself in their shoes!
How would any of you like to be in their place? I bet they would trade you!

They do not want to even think she is dead! How can so many people sit here and judge them?
Walk a day in their shoes! PLEASE stop bashing them. They have lost their
granddaughter!
:furious:

To all those who judge them for not acting like you think they should....
God forbid in your ever in that position!

:clap::clap::clap:

My gosh, *I* don't want to accept that Caylee is dead and I don't even know the family personally. I can't and never ever hope to know what they are going through. Very few here can.

And so many victims of this type of horror at least have the comfort (if that is the right word) of not having raised, clothed, fed, marveled at the first steps, words, day of school of the likely murderer. This has to be a double nightmare from the pit of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tess1900