Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at the house from the front, not from inside looking out. So the door would be closest to the outside wall, with the entrance into the laundry room? Or kitchen?

Last time we discussed this, I thought it was you that said it the left side was full of the stuff, and the car would be on the right, and so would the door going in.

Did I misunderstand?
not me, surely :confused:
I did say the left side was full of items on the left side...but again I was on the road not the garage level and 2 vehicles were in the driveway. I have no idea how far back the stuff went. They only need a 4' space to get into the house.

This is exactly like my neighbor has done...She parks outside and parks closest to the sidewalk to get in and out of the house...her side of the garage is full, but has a section to come in and out of the garage. Her husband parks inside on the right side. Exact same setup as NC had.

I will try to describe the interior of the home best I can if you want.

I heard Chief Bazemore say there were no confirmed sightings of Nancy. Quess she would know.
What was the date of that statement? IIRC The last public information she gave was within a few days (at most) of finding Nancy's body. I haven't heard any updates SINCE that statement and it's been nearly a month. So AT THAT TIME there hadn't been any confirmed sightings, but we have no way of knowing if that has changed in the weeks since.

The Chief's declaration means exactly what she said - at that time there were no confirmed sightings of Nancy ON SATURDAY MORNING. Notice she was careful to say specifically there were no CONFIRMED sightings for SAT MORNING. She DIDN'T SAY that there were no sightings reported (unconfirmed) and she DIDN'T SAY that there were no sightings (confirmed or otherwise) reported OTHER than on Sat morning. The question would need to be asked and answered tomorrow (with a follow-up to ask whether there were ANY sightings, confirmed or unconfirmed at any time between Fri night at midnight and the time Nancy's body was found) to conclude the current FULL facts.

The one FACT we have here is simply and solely is that on the date of the Chief making that public statement, there were no confirmed sightings of Nancy Sat morning. That's it - nothing more, nothing less. LE makes very "careful" statements and one should never assume they mean anything other than what they specifically said, as of the moment they said it.

My Opinion

The single door entry into the garage from the side of the house has a window doesn't it? I am pretty certain it has one.

The entry into the house is going to be on the left side along the wall of the house. It will not be directly staight ahead from the garage door.

So what room would it enter into? And where is the kitchen/dining areas?

Picture I took of the Cooper house. As you can see the garage door has no windows.

1znaj6c.jpg

So what room would it enter into? And where is the kitchen/dining areas?
The dining room ....if you are facing the house is the far left side back of the house. The kitchen is in the center of the back of the house. I am not positive, but the entry I think is thru the laundry room which is behind the wall at the front door entrance you see when the girl is taking video's.

As to the items pictured as removed under the SW.

It all looks like bedding/bath stuff to me, pillows, comforter or blanket, sheets and a shower curtain -or shower curtain(s) w/rod(s) attached. Just because you only see one bag does not mean there is only one similar item inside - stuff can be double bagged inside and carried out with other bags over them to conceal the exact contents. I am going with bed pillows, bed linens and a shower curtain and rod - and possibly multiples of same.

My Opinion

From the video...you can see there is a side door to the garage

2uf4wpd.jpg

The dining room ....if you are facing the house is the far left side back of the house. The kitchen is in the center of the back of the house. I am not positive, but the entry I think is thru the laundry room which is behind the wall at the front door entrance you see when the girl is taking video's.

Ah, I see. okay then. waaay different floorplan than what I thought it should be. hmmmmm

Wow, I didn't realize the brick was only on the front. Not sure why that surprised me but it did.

Thanks for all the pics guys!

In any event, IMO it still would have been a struggle to get the body to the trunk of the car.

And thanks for the enlightenment, Mom.

Also watched the press conf. where the chief is announcing Nancy's death is a murder/homicide and then takes all those questions. It is just SO CLEAR right from the get-go that Brad is their suspect, even though they say they don't have one.

Just about every question asked is about him or his movements or the state of the marriage. And the way the chief answers those questions (or declines to answer)...you can read between the lines.

Plus in answering about their confidence to bring the case to a close she specifically said "we are confident we'll bring THE PERSON to justice (no more of this "person or persons") and also she mentions bringing a "he" to justice in another sentence.

Also, she said the crime was an "isolated incident," and repeated about 3 times that it was NOT RANDOM.

Clearly they 'knew' right then (or strongly suspected).

I just watched it too and looking back on it, you're so right. Did you notice that big pause & gulp Ch. Bazemore took when the Canadian reporter asked her about seeing the talk on message boards of Brad's HT trip? Wow!

In any event, IMO it still would have been a struggle to get the body to the trunk of the car.

And thanks for the enlightenment, Mom.

Yesterday I had some idiot come flying up behind me on Cary Pkwy in a silver BMW SUV...I just knew it was BC...anyway, it wasn't.

The guy got stopped at the red light and I got beside him...there is absolutely NO way a body got put behind the back seat..only way is the back seat got folded down she would have fit and the height of the SUV would have been a challenge to put anyone in.

I feel sure you will hear it was the trunk of his BMW. I will be bold enough to say I am about positive it was.

I just watched it too and looking back on it, you're so right. Did you notice that big pause & gulp Ch. Bazemore took when the Canadian reporter asked her about seeing the talk on message boards of Brad's HT trip? Wow!

Did you also hear her say "bleach or any cleaning product?" She wasn't asked about a cleaning product...

Trip to HT...yes
BMW sedan...yes
LFT alibi...yes

And who murdered NC???:waitasec:

What was the date of that statement? IIRC The last public information she gave was within a few days (at most) of finding Nancy's body. I haven't heard any updates SINCE that statement and it's been nearly a month. So AT THAT TIME there hadn't been any confirmed sightings, but we have no way of knowing if that has changed in the weeks since.

The Chief's declaration means exactly what she said - at that time there were no confirmed sightings of Nancy ON SATURDAY MORNING. Notice she was careful to say specifically there were no CONFIRMED sightings for SAT MORNING. She DIDN'T SAY that there were no sightings reported (unconfirmed) and she DIDN'T SAY that there were no sightings (confirmed or otherwise) reported OTHER than on Sat morning. The question would need to be asked and answered tomorrow (with a follow-up to ask whether there were ANY sightings, confirmed or unconfirmed at any time between Fri night at midnight and the time Nancy's body was found) to conclude the current FULL facts.

The one FACT we have here is simply and solely is that on the date of the Chief making that public statement, there were no confirmed sightings of Nancy Sat morning. That's it - nothing more, nothing less. LE makes very "careful" statements and one should never assume they mean anything other than what they specifically said, as of the moment they said it.

My Opinion

You might want to listen again - in no way does Chief Bazemore's statement limit the no confirmed sightings to just Saturday morning. It encompasses the time frame from when Nancy went missing to the time the Chief makes the statement. And she does indeed say no confirmed sightings of Nancy.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3207082/

I agree we don't know since this time about the issue but the probabilities are slim to none since no one could remember seeing her when half the town of Cary was looking for her. It is also reasonable since LE was out as late as 27 July - they still had no confirmed sightings - it isn't going to change - no one saw her because she did not go running, she did not even leave her home, at least under her own power.

My opinion

To think this XXXXX doesn't even have a bow on his mailbox anymore...

IMHO I don't think he's sorry he killed her (cause afterall, she "had it coming" in his mind I think). I believe he's only sorry the wagons are circling and it looks like they'll get him.

From the video...you can see there is a side door to the garage

2uf4wpd.jpg

You suspect that is a solid door - as in no windows in it either? Hard to tell. Guess I was hoping maybe the paper delivery person might have seen a light on in the garage - kinda like the fellow who reported seeing a light colored SUV at JYs house th enight Michelle was murdered.

Oh well, guess we just don't know. But it would be more sensible for Brad boy to use the vehicle in the garage if for no other reason than to avoid being seen loading a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea