Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you all are on to something with the pool. Could they have drained the pool, lifted up an edge and (god forbid) wrapped her up really good, air tight even..buried her underneath the pool and refilled it?

I'd check their water/sewage bill. Ours always goes up the month we fill the pool.

I do believe we have discussed the draining pool theory . . . cannot direct you tho, sorry

Got to wondering something, maybe Patty G or someone can help me.
The day George and Cindy went and got the car, then George drove it home and Cindy drove her car. Then Cindy found the information on Amy and then went and got Amy and they went and got Casey. My question is where was George, was he at work or was he at home cleaning the car the best he could?
Off the top of my head I would say at home cleaning the car but at the same time I dont think he wants to protect Casey has much as he portrays to. I think hes only doing it cause Cindy would kill him if he didnt. If you noticed during the interview with greta when she was asking about the gas cans when george was sitting on the couch Cindy's body language indicated to me that she didnt like George's answer as if he said too much, but thats just my opinion. Oh but George was not at work for from my understanding so I dont know where he was or went but wait if you read the case documents they say he came home from work around (pm or something so maybe he picked up casey car then went back to work??? Can someone help answer this question?!!!

Right but if a new person comes along that wants to bail her out they will have to have assets worth 500,000 to insure the bond. Not just have 50,000 like a few people are saying. They have to go thru the whole procedure just like Leonard did which I think is unlikely. Especially with what we all know now and with the expense of also guarding the family. Its not going to happen. Like LP said, he made a big mistake. No one else is likely to make it again. I don't think we have to worry about casey getting out of jail again once she goes back in. I hope he takes her back tomorrow nite!

The only way that I see Casey getting out again is if her Parents some how come up with the 50k and are willing to spend it on her.

Any Bondsman in FLA would love to write that bond because it's easy money.

She's not going anywhere because of the media and they are not required to provide security.

I think you all are on to something with the pool. Could they have drained the pool, lifted up an edge and (god forbid) wrapped her up really good, air tight even..buried her underneath the pool and refilled it?

I'd check their water/sewage bill. Ours always goes up the month we fill the pool.

If they had drained a pool that size, it would have taken 10-12 hours, especially if they diverted the flow with a hose. That much displaced water, someone would have noticed.

It would take at least 10 hours to refill it, too.

I just don't think it's possible that they could have pulled that off with no one noticing.

Where is the footage of The No Trespassing "moment". I have flashes of Mommie in her garden with the rosebushes.

I am so confused. On topix they said that this guy Tim is bringing in a bunch of ATV's tomorrow to search. Am I wrong that these are for wooded areas, etc. So are they looking for a body? If she is with someone, why would you need ATV's? SO SAD. I can't take this anymore. Oh the resources this family is using. God Bless all the other children out there that have really been kidnapped and are in someone elses house at this moment. Makes me sick.

If Casey takes the immunity deal, what will she be charged with?

I agree. If not too decomposed, I think the body would show some cause of death that would show it was not accidental. How do you think this might impact whether or not Casey would take the immunity deal? I'm assuming the immunity deal would have two basic common paragraphs included: 1. She has to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and 2. She has to show them the location of the body. (If she took the immunity deal, then possibly that is why LE Sergeant and 3 FBI guys were at Baez's today. The next 2 days will be those people verifying the truth of what she told them.

I don't mean to be gross, but there won't be anything left but bones.
Jesse Davis (killed by Bobby Cutts) was only left in the environment
under 2 weeks and nothing was left but the bones of her and baby Chloe.
Even some of the bones had been missing from the neck area which could have shown cause of death.

No offense once again, but this is a bad time for me to only see Barack on TV. Who Gives A __(*##&@&@&. We have a little girl missing.

Mothers of children who die of accidents aren't out doing the bump and grind the week after, and letting on like nothing happened while lying to everybody.

Let's hope CAsey gets what she deserves.

And don't forget the Tattoos

I really don't know how she is gonna play it. My hunches tell me that she is so "out of it" - as LP says "in her own world" - she is not going to accept anything. I also don't believe she acted alone and she knows this as well. I think that is that one thing that is keeping her "somewhat normal and functional". But I really do think she doesn't want that body found because COD will no doubt be able to be verified. Remember she was reading law books in jail? Would love to know what she was looking up!
Immunity deals almost always have a standard paragraph that requires whatever information the defendant tells them under the immunity deal to be the truth. If she lies to them, she busts the immunity deal and they can use whatever she tells them against her in the case in chief or any other part of the case.

Can somebody plz explain how they can release dna results, but then refuse to discuss and/or confirm? doesnt make sense. why wont baez admit he was givin the info and offer? why does cindy say "her daughter isnt going anywhere" when the bond people have already publicly stated she is?

I feel like I am in the twilight zone!

:beamup:

Off the top of my head I would say at home cleaning the car but at the same time I dont think he wants to protect Casey has much as he portrays to. I think hes only doing it cause Cindy would kill him if he didnt. If you noticed during the interview with greta when she was asking about the gas cans when george was sitting on the couch Cindy's body language indicated to me that she didnt like George's answer as if he said too much, but thats just my opinion.

I dont think he wants to either he used to be the law he would know how to clean it up ya know my opinion

Immunity deals almost always have a standard paragraph that requires whatever information the defendant tells them under the immunity deal to be the truth. If she lies to them, she busts the immunity deal and they can use whatever she tells them against her in the case in chief or any other part of the case.

Well they were smart to offer that to Casey as she is incapable of telling the truth.

It is inevitable that she will lie.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?slug=orl-leeanthony-wn-082808
fixed link
it looks like Lee has figured out his future listen to the end of this.

Ballsy for him to be lecturing people on what American citizenship means.

That's what I can't stand about this whole fam damily. They have an air about themselves, as if they think they are smarter than others, so they have to tell us how we should think, feel, act.

"Get off your asses and find Caylee."

:rolleyes:

he was at work until late that night. he called lee to go over and mediate between cindy and casey.

Got to wondering something, maybe Patty G or someone can help me.
The day George and Cindy went and got the car, then George drove it home and Cindy drove her car. Then Cindy found the information on Amy and then went and got Amy and they went and got Casey. My question is where was George, was he at work or was he at home cleaning the car the best he could?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa