How do you feel about the memorial service planned for Caylee?

How do you feel about the memorial service planned for Caylee?

• I think it is okay to have one without the family's blessings.

Votes: 283 56.4%
  • I think the family should have the final say in any memorial, formal or not.

Votes: 130 25.9%
  • I have no idea what to think.

Votes: 89 17.7%

• Total voters
The difference being that Caylee is actually dead, and has been for 5 months now. I doubt someone would be in jail charged with the murder of the hypothetical sick family member in your scenario.

I'm not sure who you want to "pronounce" Caylee dead. LE has already said she is deceased, and the grand jury indicted her mother for 1st degree murder, for which she will stand trial. I'm not sure what else you want.

The BONES>>>>>>>>>>>>> You can't keep collecting money for "finding Caylee" if you admit she is dead. In my opinion this is NOT DENIAL but GREED.

I do understand that the family wants us to believe that Caylee is alive, after what I saw today, I think they know Caylee is gone and are doing this to save Casey's butt. With that being said. So many people from all over the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico all over have adopted Caylee in their hearts, a lot of people put their hard efforts in the fields looking for her. I think it is only fair that we all have closer. The only people that have not looked for Caylee is the Anthonys' and I see why, because they know where she is and this is not about Caylee to them. This is about Casey.... About Casey being a good mother, About Casey being innocent. And to top it off, what has Cindy done? She is trying to close down any website, chat room that does not agree with her and Casey, she is trying to take pictures off of websites because she claims owner ship now, so no more Caylee pictures soon. She wants them back, if your not looking into space for a live Caylee your on her black list and she will come after you. So yes, I think Padilla should continue his search and memorial. If Caylee is not there, well at least that is another area that was searched, they are hard working people diving in that water and I am grateful to anyone that will try to find a child or missing person. People are forgetting, this is about Caylee, the Anthony's have changed this to Casey is innocent.

:clap: In my book, Casey is not innocent. And to Cindy, I say, come on if you want to come after me. I would LOVE for you to ring MY doorbell.

Ya know I have a nephew in prison right now. I made it very clear to him that I would NEVER visit him in prison because I will NOT condone what he did to get himself in there in the first place. It was NOT ok. I don't need to go there and chit chat about the weather and ask him what's new. I told him when he got out and was straight I'd welcome him to my home with open arms. I'll even go and pick him up. But, I will no longer buy into HIS problem. He's an adult...let him figure it all out.
With family, if you're not part of the solution, IMO you're part of the problem.

:clap::clap::blowkiss: Well said! It is much harder to do than say you will do - you are commended for your determination and follow through! seems like people never follow through anymore - that's the problem!!

I'm of the same mind as RR0004 and Turbothink too. After today, many of us that may have been trying to be neutral where the A's are concerned had the decision made for us!! Thanks CA for tipping the scales for us!

Count me in as of bieng of the same mind too, except my scales have tipped quite awhile ago. I can guarantee that I would not act the way the Anthony's have if one of my kids were missing. Why? Because I have a conscience and would wade through alligator infested waters to find my babies.

LOL! Question - this was found in August search right? That's when pic was taken? That means Caylee was missing for 2 months and KC had been arrested already....

so why are the leaves on the cross thingy green?

That cross was obviously not made by Casey.

I seriously hope that no-ones family member gets ill and some "friends" want to hold a memorial for them before they are pronounced dead. Just wondering if you would attend?
I've smelled a dead body so I guess I could advise them to do the sniff test before they start the service.

:clap: In my book, Casey is not innocent. And to Cindy, I say, come on if you want to come after me. I would LOVE for you to ring MY doorbell.

Ring-ding-dong-ringa-ding-ding-ding-dong. Sorry, that made me think of that song :)

I agree, and it is the WRONG reason to have a memorial!! The Anthonys have not given up hope that Caylee is alive, and that is their right! It is in very poor taste, in my honest opinion, to throw something like this in their face at a time when they need support and understanding.

I respect your right to believe any which way you want, but exactly what do they need support for? Not once have I heard any of them ask for the kidnappers to bring Caylee home safe. Not once have I seen any of them cry, begging for her safe return.
I sure as he!! will not support them in lies, cover ups, threats to anyone who doesn't agree with them, making a bunch of money of this childs death.

I will however, support the idea of them all burning in he11.:behindbar

Originally Posted by Evan's Mom
God forbid anything horrible ever happens to you or anyone in your family.
Say anything you want about how you would react and what you would do, but nobody knows until they are put in that position.
Nobody knows?!?! I DO KNOW!!! My grandchild would NOT be laying in some remote grave or in some canal in hopes that her little bones could be found someday after my child dumped her!!! I KNOW this is not happening to my grandchildren because I am active in their lives on a daily basis!!! We are a FAMILY. We act like a family. We live like a family. If there are problems...we work on them to find solutions before those kind of problems ever arise...together!!

I further KNOW that if something in fact DID happen like that...I would not hesitate to make my child tell the truth and bring my grandchild home to be buried properly. AFTER I made sure my child was behind bars and paying for what she/he had done. It is also my responsibility to keep my grandchildren safe from my own children. I signed on for the job when I had my own.

Okay...........that was before they found out that they had to use a Florida bonding company. They forfeited the $50,000 and I believe were very glad to be off that bond too. The Florida bonding company had to get another bonding company to go on the bond with them, if I read it right.

They did use a FLA company but Tony Padilla was the Bondsman

Remember, it Was Tony's descision to revoke the Bond

Also, They didn't forfiet the 50k - That 50k went into Tony's pocket (Minus exspences)

Leonard Padilla does not deny this - Nor does Tony

My only question is did Tony give the 50k back to Leonard - I would think that he would - They are Family

What if Caylee is never found? Are the Anthonys going to still be talking about sightings 20 yrs from now? How long do they expect the OTHER people who love Caylee, to not have closure?? They cannot sue somebody for having their own memorial. They cannot legally stop it. Whether they hate the idea or not. Whether it's a good idea or not. They just have no control over it. If I were there, I would be there to say my goodbyes.

In Cindy's world she can control anything & everyone. :bang:
I expect to see her next on the White House Steps demanding to see the President cause she is so mis understood.

She is really a piece of work. I'm not sure I have seen this nutty of a person in our psyc ward!

The difference being that Caylee is actually dead, and has been for 5 months now. I doubt someone would be in jail charged with the murder of the hypothetical sick family member in your scenario.

I'm not sure who you want to "pronounce" Caylee dead. LE has already said she is deceased, and the grand jury indicted her mother for 1st degree murder, for which she will stand trial. I'm not sure what else you want.

What is so hard to understand here ? The family doesn't believe she is dead...Caylee's family is NOT writing her off YET...who's business is it for anyone else to do so????

The protesters were wrong to harrass this family and so is LP and anyone else that attends this ridiculous "event" it is not appropriate at this time

Why now? Was LP made a fool of again when his "divers" couldn't find her body?.... You bet he was......

cross_found_blanchard.jpg

LP said the tree was surrounded by water when the cross was found. That pointy looking green stuff is the oddest looking water I've ever seen.

I guess it was too difficult for you to look inward for an answer... a quip would work better for you?

Thanks for clearing that up !

All any of us have done since the beginning of this was look inward for an answer. There comes a time in every life disturbance when looking inward becomes completely erased BY FACTS.

If there weren't screaming, in your face facts, LE wouldn't have arrested Casey, and charged her with felony murder of a baby! I have ZERO sympathy for any of the Anthonys anymore....used it all up when they started making excuses for Casey, changing their story every few minutes, and backing her up instead of fighting for justice for a defenseless little baby girl!

Take the names out of the search parties - no TES, no LP. Think of everything as searches for Caylee - NOW does the Blanchard Park search seem so bad? Memorial to remember Florida's beautiful Caylee? Whats so bad about that? In their position, I would never react the way the A's have. I would not attend the service and choose to believe she might still be alive if I couldn't deal with her death but I wouldn't fault people for their own need to address their feelings about my granddaughter. I would be honored that they cared that much!

It looks like something that a 6 yr old would make. Actually, my 11 yr old made far more mature looking jewelry when she was 6. What are you thinking Chilly?

I'm thinking we've all been the victims of a hoax, and it's looking more and more that way all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back