2009.03.02 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy bringing up prior computer searches for chloroform, etc. Also why hide remains in woods if accident.

Susan Moss: evidence of chloroform, dead body in car.

Defense claims Casey tricked into attending party (?)

Banner on screen: Wild, sexy party pictures to be released now!

yay.gif

A mother who looses a child to an accident does not out partying a few days later....!!

Oh wow, I get it, KC accidentally put the duct tape on that poor child's mouth and then accidentally triple bagged her. I get it.

I thought it was a kidnapping......Zani accidentally killed Caylee to teach Casey a lesson.!?????

Nancy may be losing patience with George ~ She criticized him for sitting behind Casey with a "Caylee button" on. Maybe her opinion of the family is changing?

An accident does not account for the Duct Tape, Chloroform, Missing Children Searches, Not calling Police, The ZG story, Her behavior,etc.

If Caylee died in an accident would Casey be shopping for videos with Tony at Blckbuster the next day?

Please Casey.....Say it was an accident

Back the truck up.
Does this mean the ZFG "pseudo-nanny" defense is out?! :waitasec:

Sue Moss: no expectation of privacy in prison, that's why toilets are all out in the open. LOL

Another (defense) expert: no other purpose than for prosecutors to get Casey's reaction to remains being found, on film.

I think for the defense to use the accident excuse kc would have to testify that isn't gonna happen.

Nancy has her claws out tonight.

Yeah, she is- but she's actually spot on with her mocking. Constitutionally you can trick someone into giving a confession- JB doesn't have a leg to stand on trying to throw the taped reaction out. It will probably be sealed until trial, but he has no big "constitutional" issue that he was yapping about all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa