2009.03.02 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe somebody should recind his passport and deport him. Just a suggestion.:D

Well, I don't think any of the Iamaliarants add any value to our society. I think we should really rethink this whole interplanetary citizenship thing. I mean, really, if we wouldn't want to ever live on their planet, what's the point in granting them residence on ours ? JMHO, ofcourse. ;)

Why does JB have to have all these other lawyers handle his case. One for forensics another for cross ex. ? Wasn't there another one in addition awhile ago? I don't mean the one for the civil suit.

Well, I don't think any of the Iamaliarants add any value to our society. I think we should really rethink this whole interplanetary citizenship thing. I mean, really, if we wouldn't want to ever live on their planet, what's the point in granting them residence on ours ? JMHO, ofcourse. ;)

For the entertainment value? :D

Is that a joint in photo 16 & 17 on the OS page?
The other girl in photo #16 is sending a clear message to the photographer based on the gesture she's making with her right hand! :tipsy:

Laece....

Sorry about that. I'm brand new. Look at photo # 16 & 17.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...hony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery

Thanks for the link. I didn't plan to but I looked at all the pics. They must have been taken at different times. Casey has short dark hair and also appears as a blonde.
Cayle's pictures came across as heart wrenching. The red heart ones got to me.

What does the gesture of index and little fingers mean? I know what one
middle finger means but not the two fingers.

I thought most of the pictures were ucky with the girls eating, sticking their
tongues out, etc.

Do they know when the party pictures (ones with Casey in black halter and yellow shirt?) were taken? If it was after the baby died the pictures are reprehensible--damning--sick--very sick!!!

An accident does not account for the Duct Tape, Chloroform, Missing Children Searches, Not calling Police, The ZG story, Her behavior,etc.

If Caylee died in an accident would Casey be shopping for videos with Tony at Blckbuster the next day?

Please Casey.....Say it was an accident

thankyou boston,

i had hammered out an ( insanely ) long post as to why it was NOT an accident--------then read yours----------you covered it completely.

yep, i look fwd. to the "accident" defense--can't wait to hear her lawyer explain how a little caylee 'accidentally' rolled her own head in duct tape, and so on, and so on...........

kc, her family, the lawyers---------it's like a game for them------which stupidity will the public buy ? ummmmmmmmmmmmm...none of the above.

Thanks for the link. I didn't plan to but I looked at all the pics. They must have been taken at different times. Casey has short dark hair and also appears as a blonde.
Cayle's pictures came across as heart wrenching. The red heart ones got to me.

What does the gesture of index and little fingers mean? I know what one
middle finger means but not the two fingers.

The index and the pinkie finger gesture? I'm looking at the pics n that shows up alot so if it's not the one your talking ab please correct me..but it means like "rock on". Casey & her friends apparently think they look pretty cool doing it over and over..lol. I've seen pics where she does 'the shocker' hand gesture too, (index,middle,and pinkie finger up) if you don't mean the rock on thing. I might add the shocker has a totally different meaning..and uh you don't even wanna know lol. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon