MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
did all the streaming just shut down? i lost it on all three sites

Notice also he only said "shirt" when a reporter asked about the clothing. To me it sounds like she was naked or naked from the waist down JMOP

When I was a young girl in Tennessee, there was a man that liked little girls in our neighborhood, They didn't label them as sex offenders as they do today(and even thats not enough) well my daddy found out what this man liked to do in his spare time and started keeping tabs on him. He told anyone that would listen about the one child he knew of that this man molested. Whenever the creep was out in the neighborhood my dad would follow him, well one day I answered the door and lo and behold it was a policewoman that had a warrant to arrest my dad for harassment. I remember I cried when they took my daddy away but he just looked at me and smiled and said don't worry baby I'll be home in just a bit....and he was.....and he never stopped bothering this pig. One guy, keeping tabs on one guy...and willing to go to jail to do it.

Until our country....and others decide what to do about all this people stealing the life away from our children maybe we should just do what daddy did and keep track of the ones around us. Even when the Law tells us we are the ones who are in the wrong.

I'm so glad you brought that story over. What a testimony to your father's love and care for you and others; what a precious legacy!

Morning Elle, 'Perp is still out in community' Do you think this means they have ruled out both Kennedy and Smith as they are both still in custody, right?

Sure seems like it to me, Scandi. I don't think LE would alarm the community if they thought they had the perps locked up.

imo

I honestly can't say for sure he said him, but I was typing as he was talking, so possible.
Apparently not on GK and Smith....although he is saying no comment on their involvement, he was very clear the perp is still "out there"

yes, shirt only implies the same to me
anyone still getting a feed?

Police will often say something vague like that.........because they want any person that may be connected to feel they are in the clear..........There is no harm no foul re the spokesperson saying the perp may still be out there; everyone should be keeping their eyes on their kids ANYWAY!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I want to know what is being said!

Morning Elle, 'Perp is still out in community' Do you think this means they have ruled out both Kennedy and Smith as they are both still in custody, right?

Morning, good pick up on that. He said they are not ruling anyone out, but unclear exactly what he meant by out in the community.

Morning everyone. I had a very sleepless night as I'm sure most of us did. I couldn't get the photo of Nevaeh with the sad and traumatized look on her face. I had to log off last night after Nancy Grace went off, too much shock and saddness at finding this horrible news out. I'm sure all of you feel the same. I will continue to follow this case until the predator is in jail.

I really don't know snap. The woods and trees were right there. They could have just moved over into a denser area to bury her imo. It was as if they buried her in plain sight. I think this monster is local so they would know that people came to that spot to fish often.

I don't think people pay all that much attention. The concrete truck wouldn't be at the area but just a few minutes. Often when they deliver a load when they flush their drums out with water they will let it pour in areas to help with erosion. Now I do think this perp used just dry cement but I do understand why the fisherman thought it might be washed out concrete residue from a highway job that had been going on earlier up the road.

On the video I just watched it stated the thin layer of concrete stretched all the way across the body. I do remember the son who spoke said it was about a 6 by 8 but I am not sure that was the size he flecked away to expose her back or the entire size of the poorly made slab over the body.

imo

With what you say.. yes, it doesn't make sense why they did it at the shore, unless the earth is VERY hard by the wooded area, hard to dig in. That may be why they felt they needed the concrete on top.

I am completely unfamiliar with the area, so I am purely conjecturing. I think a local would know more about whether a truck would arouse suspicion, what the conditions were, what the soil is like.....

Sure seems like it to me, Scandi. I don't think LE would alarm the community if they thought they had the perps locked up.

imo

Yes Ocean, I agree. I wonder if she is up at the FBI morgue in Detroit. We learned that last night. xox

With what you say.. yes, it doesn't make sense why they did it at the shore, unless the earth is VERY hard by the wooded area, hard to dig in. That may be why they felt they needed the concrete on top.

IMO, the disposal manner as well as location feel like a mixture of panic and stupidity.

Just signing in, link to presser?

My sound went out but I think it was over anyway cause when I lost it he was saying 1 more question. It didn't sound to me like they were confirming anything at all, fact I found interesting was that he only mentioned that a shirt was recovered.:furious:....also just to recap he would not comment on cement issue, but did say body is perceived to be little Nevaeh and undergoing autopsy right this minute.

I was listening at wxyz.com

was called at 3pm to the scene.
at scene today with divers in water and investigators there recovering any evidence
area is secured, can't get in by road, water or air
material on ground like concrete
Thinks the body has been there for awhile
Cause of death relying on examiner
still investigating tips
most investigators have children or grandchildren and this has become personal
no detail of what was found
officer in contact with family
questioning anyone and everyone
Think it's sick with who could kidnap and murder a innocent child
No comment on person of interest
Recovered a shirt resembling hers
Mother is cooperating
In the middle of autopsy now
using all resources to apprehend perpetrator
They are more focused now the body has been found can focus now on who
may or may not be more than 1 person
640 square miles hard to search all in 10 days.

That's all I got. Hope it helps for anyone that couldn't watch. I'm at work too but got lucky boss was in a meeting.!

Just because the Sheriff said that the perp is still running around in the community doesn't mean that it's not Kennedy and/or Smith. LE has to say that because they're probably not absolutely sure.

Let's say they told people that they "think" they have the perp in custody, and people would almost 'relax'....If they were wrong and he was still out there, things would get mighty ugly in the community in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard