Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now with that said. Would someone/anyone like to explain why LKB and AL what with their "larger than life" reputations continue this facade? (I know money and exposure, contacts, so forth....) But really, why keep fighting? Is there a chance for them in Court? (I don't think so, but thought I would throw it out there b/c someone else is going to.) :p

A lawyer from the panel after Baez was on Jane w/Issues said that there is NO such motion in the state of FL that he filed yesterday. There is this type of motion that the SA would file, but what was submitted yesterday isn't legally legitimate!!! :floorlaugh:

It looks like another one of his motion's is going to bite the dust!!! :bang:

IMO This was as Bill S. from WFTV says it's just another reason for a media blitz all staged & what I feel may be due to what else is coming in the next doc dump.

IMO Most every other doc dump, that had a lot of incriminating evidence in it, Baez & Dream Team go out on all the talk shows. The coming docs must be a dozzy for Baez to go on Jane to answer ?'s for the hour!!! We all know he has had these in his hands since last week!

:yes: I smell some bombshells coming our way soon when the next doc dump arrives at WS's! MHO

Tuba,
Does this show in today's chart that the coming doc dumps maybe another hidden agenda along with the other reasons? Do I sense early damage control by the defense?

ETA: I don't know how I missed the part in your last chart about the possible crucial evidence the SA hasn't released yet! To make it clearer of what I was asking is it in the next doc dump that is next even more than we have to date?
Baez I feel is trying his best to cause a stir as a smoke screen for the next docs....just like he has done many other times in the past! TIA

TIA :heart:

:rose:'s & :grouphug:'s
:angel:

The judge was questioning Defense attempt to show prior bad acts by a State witness and their request those be admitted at trial. She said she had never in her practice nor on the bench seen such an attempt since it is always the prosecution who seeks to show the defendant has committed such similar bad acts in the past that a pattern can be discerned and thus the history is relevant. I think it is healthy for Mr. Baez to see that The Team is not being persecuted in Judge Strickland's court room but that most any judge would rule against these weird motions. Character evidence is a touchy area. If the defense tries to put forth the good character of the defendant, not only is the testimony and record dubious because self-serving and thus of little value in determining guilt or innocence but it opens the door to the prosecution refuting such evidence with a showing of bad character. Apart from such an instance, character evidence is not heard at all in the case in chief.

As far as a motion in limine, this term only means: at the beginning, on the threshold, preliminarily. In the judge's experience, only the prosecution files a motion in limine in order to obtain a ruling that would exclude certain evidence and she was surprised to see the defense come at the threshold to seek to include character evidence and prior bad acts of one who is not on trial. Of course, Defense is trying to pose the meter man as a suspect, not a witness and for that purpose, we are far from in limine.

The judge was questioning Defense attempt to show prior bad acts by a State witness and their request those be admitted at trial. She said she had never in her practice nor on the bench seen such an attempt since it is always the prosecution who seeks to show the defendant has committed such similar bad acts in the past that a pattern can be discerned and thus the history is relevant. I think it is healthy for Mr. Baez to see that The Team is not being persecuted in Judge Strickland's court room but that most any judge would rule against these weird motions. Character evidence is a touchy area. If the defense tries to put forth the good character of the defendant, not only is the testimony and record dubious because self-serving and thus of little value in determining guilt or innocence but it opens the door to the prosecution refuting such evidence with a showing of bad character. Apart from such an instance, character evidence is not heard at all in the case in chief.

As far as a motion in limine, this term only means: at the beginning, on the threshold, preliminarily. In the judge's experience, only the prosecution files a motion in limine in order to obtain a ruling that would exclude certain evidence and she was surprised to see the defense come at the threshold to seek to include character evidence and prior bad acts of one who is not on trial. Of course, Defense is trying to pose the meter man as a suspect, not a witness and for that purpose, we are far from in limine.
Amazing. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that Baez had argued against the imposition of a gag order in this case, but here he goes again, lawyering backwards.

OT: Here's a true story about another Jose. I hope it makes you smile.

My friend was moving some furniture out of storage, and I agreed to help. She'd pick me up after she got the U-Haul truck, and "stopped to get a couple of Mexicans". I live in San Diego, so this didn't strike me as unusual. (I had no idea she planned to hire day workers, from the parking lot at the mall).

The time came. I climbed up and into the truck, excusing myself to large man in the shotgun seat as I climbed over him, too. It was a beautiful summer day, and I said so; this was a huge truck, and I mentioned that, too. As I chatted (chattered, really) away with my friend, I realized she hadn't introduced me to her friend, so I turned to him and said, "Hello, my name is coastal (I held out my hand to shake); it's so good of you to help us move!" The man shook my hand, said "Jose", and turned to look back out the window. Well. Okay.

"Didn't you say you had two guys to help us?", I asked.
"We've got two. The other one is in the back of the truck."
I mentioned it was a beautiful summer day, but I forgot the 95 degrees part.

"In the back of the truck!?" She nodded.
"This truck?!" I turned to Jose. He nodded, smiled, and said "My friend". He nodded again, over his shoulder. I smiled back (because if his friends weren't worried about the poor fellow rolling around in the back of a U-Haul panel truck in 100-degree heat, well, then, neither would I be. Besides, I finally had this Jose fellow talking).
"What's your friend's name?"
Jose looked me square in the eye, completely serious, and said "Hose B."

Even though I don't know Spanish, and my new friends didn't speak English, it was the funniest thing I've ever heard.

A gold paper star for their efforts in Creative Writing Class?

The Team has a job to do, giving Prisoner the best defense they are capable of constructing and delivering but this latest tar-smear job goes way beyond what is required. Not to be lightly weighed and considered is the harm they are doing to another human being, who is in fact a Good Samaritan who wished to remain anonymous. Mr. Kronk made that clear in August when he phoned in his discovery and was encouraged to call the Tip Line and the audio exists to prove he was not seeking publicity and wanted none of it.

We can also peer into the mind set behind this and see that The Team does not believe their own theory of who perpetrated this crime. That brilliant Fixed Star Capulus gave them away. A veneer of belief may be on view but it is actually pretense and the subconscious knowledge is a nanometer beneath the surface and bubbling up. We also remember Mr. Baez's admission last summer that there was circumstantial evidence of a homicide and that he himself linked that to his client and none other.

He would say, "But at that time I did not have this information about Roy Kronk." He does not have it now. The muck raking has brought forth only gossip, hearsay and muck, appropriately. This sort of character assassination does boomerang and the boomerang has already been hurled, so we await returns.

May that Boomerang hit him squarely in the noggin!:

Im thinking perhaps in the next doc dump we will get the jail video we been waiting so long to see. What do you think Tuba?

Im thinking perhaps in the next doc dump we will get the jail video we been waiting so long to see. What do you think Tuba?

Interesting you would say that. Do you think that Kronk has a right since KC's team has pointed the finger at him to ask to see that video or to ask for it's release???? Remember Tuba saying it would be released but not under the normal circumstances (or something to that effect...can't remember exact words.)

Judge Strickland opened the door full wide for the t.v. and newspapers to submit their briefs on why the public (and media, of course) should be permitted to see that revealing tape. So far, this brain trust is sitting on their arguments. We need them to come forward. Campaign anyone? I'm game to write channel 6. Maybe we should pile on channel 6. Yes, let's do it in the name of Roy!

Judge Strickland opened the door full wide for the t.v. and newspapers to submit their briefs on why the public (and media, of course) should be permitted to see that revealing tape. So far, this brain trust is sitting on their arguments. We need them to come forward. Campaign anyone? I'm game to write channel 6. Maybe we should pile on channel 6. Yes, let's do it in the name of Roy!

I'm game, does anyone have a contact?

Tuba,
Funny you would bring up e-mailing channel 6!!! :dance:
I sent out e-mails to several different departments there last week asking about the motion!!!! :crossfingers:

I also sent out e-mails to WFTV & Orlando S., reminding them that the public/myself want to see them, & that the public has a right to see them under the FL Sunshine Law. I figured why not ask them all! :crazy:

If others do the same & that just might light a fire under one of them to fight for the release of them. With all this about Roy I'm going to now send out several more e-mails to as many Orlando media links I can find.

FYI: E-mail links for everyone! I just picked different departments, from each media of the contacts available, & e-mailed each one the same questions.

Channel 6: To contact them here
http://www.clickorlando.com/contact/index.html

Orlando Sentinel
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/about/orl-feedback-2,0,4041118.customform

WFTV
http://www.wftv.com/contact/index.html

CFNEWS13
http://www.cfnews13.com/About/ContactUs/Default.aspx

WESH
http://www.wesh.com/station/290180/detail.html

Fox Orlando
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/about_us/contact_us

Yes, let's do it in the name of Roy!

This is wonderful, Angel! Absolutely wonderful. We will do it. What has annoyed me is that the arguments in behalf of release appear in all the charts as brilliant. The media have the goods so let them come forward with them and the sooner the better.

Lest anyone feel inappropriately or unduly judgmental in her review of the latest motions, take a squint at the Ascendant ruler, she who moves the court to consider....Venus in the Sign on House 7 but positioned in House 6. You've seen this many times but the party was always a criminal. Yes, Venus is acting against the public good, a harm to civic welfare and is in the Sign of her detriment. She is the Significator and then Saturn is on Ms. Lyon's Sun in the House of risk taking and affairs of children.

In the long arc of this case, the motions may actually benefit Prosecution who can certainly introduce the conflict in the finger pointing, first at Zenaida and then at Roy. Especially since both accusations are so elaborate. Venus is in House 12 of the prosecution when you turn the chart to look at their fortunes in this latest matter. The folly of the motions thus acts to protect the prosecution and help trim and tailor the future arguments their lawyers will make. This is particularly true since we see crisis degrees on that House and on the Twelfth House of the moving party. The evidence and witness Houses, 3 and 9 are also at crisis, as marked on the chart for these motions.

Here is the e-mail for Kathi B. at WFTV for everyone!

Thanks to Mishely :blowkiss: who gave her e-mail to me a couple of weeks ago. She was also going to send e-mails out 2 days after I sent mine...we didn't want it to look a fishy that they were getting asked about the jail visits all in one day all of a sudden.
This was all before the latest crazy accusations by the defense against Roy. :furious:

I would go ahead and all of bomb them with tons of request for it's release at this point & time.

All in the honor of Roy K., since her reactions should be the same as it was from when LP was searching BP......if the defense feels that he put Caylee there, than KC should have NO reaction to a body being found that day on Dec. 11th. Which of course we all know she did react becase she IS the one that left Caylee there. So what is the problem with them being released, if as the defense claims that Roy put Caylee there after KC was in jail. Wouldn't this be more proof that she had no idea that this would be Caylee for the defense to use to prove so?

I will be sending new e-mails out today adding this point out to them!

E-Mail For Kathi Belich:
kathi.belich@wftv.com

P.S. I hope this post makes sense.... a bit of fibro fog brain today! :banghead:

Interesting that our society tolerates the public flaying of a Good Samaritan, who performed a vital service for the dead, for the people of the State and for law enforcement while we protect the privacy and personhood of a defendant indicted for capital murder.

Roy M. Kronk as meter man made clear in his emergency calls that he wanted to remain anonymous and therefore was reluctant to deal with a tip line rather than law enforcement. His statements to 911 were fortunately recorded, so we know what he wanted was to alert the law to what might be human remains. Notoriety, no. He is a former bondsman-bounty hunter so he assessed the risk of involvement from experience. Now persons from his past who have terminated connection and relation to Mr. Kronk are delivering transparently biased opinions and remembrances, one bucket of tar after another. Mr. Kronk is a State witness, not a suspect, not a defendant, just a very good citizen. Four times over.

Whereas, the defendant who emoted upon learning a child's body had been found as she sat watching t.v. in the infirmary common room is being protected in her privacy and personhood because her reaction was adverse to her own interests and inflammatory. Her facial and body language was irrepressible and spontaneous, however, and not compelled testimony against herself. No Fifth Amendment right was violated. In fact, one day the control she exerts in court may give way similarly. Even though such a collapse of the guard would be prejudicial, there will be no taking it back.

Defense wants us to believe that a trap was laid for her and that absent the conspiracy and machinations of jail personnel, she would not have reacted. She was not reacting to personnel, she was reacting to televised news and inmates do not have a privacy shield for their facial expressions, body language or spoken communication. In fact, they are watched and history demands they be monitored for security and furtive activity of many sorts. Puffery and propaganda rolls out every day and we can curtail much of that if we keep abreast of reality. The defendant's reaction on December 11 is the one real self-exposure she has ever put forth.

Tuba,
Funny you would bring up e-mailing channel 6!!! :dance:
I sent out e-mails to several different departments there last week asking about the motion!!!! :crossfingers:

I also sent out e-mails to WFTV & Orlando S., reminding them that the public/myself want to see them, & that the public has a right to see them under the FL Sunshine Law. I figured why not ask them all! :crazy:

If others do the same & that just might light a fire under one of them to fight for the release of them. With all this about Roy I'm going to now send out several more e-mails to as many Orlando media links I can find.

FYI: E-mail links for everyone! I just picked different departments, from each media of the contacts available, & e-mailed each one the same questions.

Channel 6: To contact them here
http://www.clickorlando.com/contact/index.html

Orlando Sentinel
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/about/orl-feedback-2,0,4041118.customform

WFTV
http://www.wftv.com/contact/index.html

CFNEWS13
http://www.cfnews13.com/About/ContactUs/Default.aspx

WESH
http://www.wesh.com/station/290180/detail.html

Fox Orlando
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/about_us/contact_us

Yes, let's do it in the name of Roy!

Thank you Angel, I emailed these and Kathy. Thanks for your help.

Sandy

------------
I feel the same about the jail video Dihan.I hope we are not made to wait too long as we are all anxious to see it :woohoo:I have no legal training (as one can tell by my posts) yet even I can see how trying to blame Mr. Kronk is SO wrong!! to me it will be like telling the jury we have no idea who would commit this murder other than our client.I find my self wondering if they have ever allowed or insisted KC read some of these documents.If she has and does nothing,she is dumber than they are. :crazy: ...Thanks to all for the time.

More on the Capulus chart, the latest slate of motions filed by The Team, under the influence of this Fixed Star which grants ingenuity but produces dissembling. Looking at Mercury of documents & filings, we find that planet in House 7 in Sagittarius, the Sign of its detriment, which connotes weakness and debility. But the Moon is also instrumental to the filing and the documents because she rules House 3 of such paperwork. She too is detrimented and thus debilitated, without power in Capricorn; worse, she rules the hour!

Jupiter rules the day, sits in the House of rulings and is in quintile with Mercury. Props to the clever switch in targets, shored up by the dirt from effort by the Chicago p.i. However, in planetary protocol, Mars of Prosecution has the force as against Venus who has the pliability in this contest which has been joined. Mars also disposits Venus, and Mars and the Sun are in mutual reception. When exercised, Mars is put into conjunction with Venus and the Sun takes up his seat in Leo in House 4 of outcomes, on a powerful Fixed Star cluster in the constellation Leonis. Radiant light on the subject matter, authority that is respected, finality.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/FilingvsRoyKronk001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member