WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are also what I speculate are two brothers in jail, AR 25 and FR 24. Interesting charges. I wonder if it is related. FR also has a MySpace page where he claims he has committed theft this year.

I don't know if she is still with JF, but I did hear she was dating another man with the initials GC. First name is also the first name of our first president and the last name is a very deep lake in California, but not Lake Tahoe. (rumor)
Would you by any chance mean a deep lake in Oregon instead of California? Can't think of a deep lake in California with initial C? Not that it really matters to this case but just curious.

My GRANDDAUGHTER helped decorate for the Mac dance. She said Mac b/f or soon to be b/f came to help. He seemed very nice in her opinion. I would think if was the killer he would'nt have show up or put his self in the spot light

YOJO, can you find out whether it was the b/f of 17 months, or the (rumored) soon-to-be b/f? Thanks!

Would you by any chance mean a deep lake in Oregon instead of California? Can't think of a deep lake in California with initial C? Not that it really matters to this case but just curious.

Does it rhyme with tater?

Interesting that this GC (tater) shares a household with another W according to the white pages, same first name as WC. How odd.

What is WC's middle initial?

I think she uses "B" and "D". I'm guessing that B is her middle name and D is probably her maiden name.

I think LE should sweep up all outstanding warrants in the central Washington area. Then let them sit in jail and see if someone knows anything in exchange for a reduced sentence.

I think LE should sweep up all outstanding warrants in the central Washington area. Then let them sit in jail and see if someone knows anything in exchange for a reduced sentence.

Do you thing that LE might get told some erroneous stories in exchange for a reduced sentence?

Good possibility of that but they could they check out leads if they wish if they seem to be plausible.

ETA: and I think that kind of deal (reduced sentence) is usually contingent on the lead first proving to be true and significant.

Here's an article from NCWTV.com about the dance that was held Friday night for Mackenzie.

Snipped from the article:

Dance For Kenzie Earns Nearly $4000 Friday Night

Posted By: NCWTV.com Contributors @ 10:19 am on March 27, 2010

A dance held for friends of MacKenzie Cowell raised nearly $4,000 for the reward fund on Friday night at the Ballroom at the Volcano Club in Wenatchee. The dance featured local rap artists and a special birthday celebration. Nearly 450 were in attendance for the celebration.

I don't know if any of you follow the show Criminal Minds but heard a statement that blew me away. A victim had been strangled and stabbed. One of the newer agents remarked "stabbed and strangled?" The experienced profiler interrupted, "switch it around and you've got it". Apparently perps who try to strangle first find it very difficult to kill someone with bare hands...it takes alot of strength and find they have a strong and combative victim. So the believed rule of thumb is strangle first...fail that...stab.

This would confirm some of the posts on the MC threads that the perp would strangle then stab. Our fellow sleuthers are pretty good considering we have virtually nothing to work with. Good job.

Let's see...let's check the frustration meter concerning LE. Yep real high...nothing new being reported.

We had a car jacking last week...two teenagers approached a family and demanded their car. The father stated "no problem, let me just get the kids out of the back seat". Immediately the perps started shooting, killing a 3 yo little girl and wounding her little brother. The perps immediately ran away leaving the car. The description put out to the public was so vague it would fit any teenager in America. My first thought was, this will never be solved. One week later, LE aprehended one youth and two days later, his accomplice turned himself in. Very sad story...but incredible LE.

My frustration is believing that either:
A. LE took what they had to the DA and he(she) wants an airtight case and sent them back.
B. LE is still trying to get a confession from their POI.
C. They still do not know who did this...and this one scares me.

Any other ideas?

Here's a link to the info I got about the $2500 raised to go towards a couple of the funds set up. I 'assume' (I know, I know ;)) the other $1500 was spent in covering costs incurred. I believe the charge was $10 admission and there were allegedly 400 people in attendance.

http://www.facebook.com/JLPhotographyServices?v=wall

Hope it's okay to post the link.

The B/F who came to the dance, is that JV? I finally read ALL of the threads, just in time for everything to slow down... LE needs to release something!

Did someone on this post tel us she was no longer with him, (JF) but was indeed with another man??

Excuse me. I am confused. Is JF her employee? Is there another man
she dates/sees? Maybe, JF wasn't ever her BF? If he was, when was that over?

all the above questions come from reading rumors....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa