WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That persons posts were just removed from WW in the last 1/2 hour. I read them about 30 minutes ago, and now they are gone.

Never mind, its back on there again. My page must not have loaded completely. I swear, it was gone, but when I reloaded its back.

Hi Shortstuff....it seems someone obtained documents that says MC made six phone calls to the same person shortly after 3 pm on Feb 9th.rumor but sounds reliable.

Who is SB? Is that who MC was rumored to have possiby called?TIA

LOL SERIOUSLY? That's about the biggist bunch of hookie Ive ever heard! Who calls the wrong number 6 times? Once, maybe twice....... HA! HA!

I think they're assuming that you can dial the wrong number once, and then just press the send button to redial. Still sounds a little (or a lot) fishy to me!

I think they're assuming that you can dial the wrong number once, and then just press the send button to redial. Still sounds a little (or a lot) fishy to me!

NA. It's total rubish. lol imo

Has anyone sluethed him here? Have a place to see him?

Well, you can, and if you didn't realize that you dialed the wrong number the first time, you'd just keep hitting redial for a while.

Plausible. Likely is another matter :cow:

Had a thought before I go to bed....

There were a couple accounts set up on MC's and her family's behalf. Does anyone recall who started them and what has become of them? Ultimately my questons is, what is being/has been done in regards to the dispersment of those funds? ( such as who gets them?)

Do I understand it correctly that BOTH parents make their income via contruction and real estate?

It's `

OOPS, hit send too quick...

Anyway, I wonder if they (WC ABD RC) could use some financial help..... being self-employed, in a NOT so good industry, right now maybe a hardship in itself!
To lose a child, and so vicously at that, on top off all the rest..... IDK just thinking aloud.

Money could not begin to replace MC's life, but maybe it could be a little light in the dark for her parents. Maybe even give them much needed time to grieve and adjust? It couldn't be easy for a single mother in this sitution. (And these were just thoughts I had when I laid my head down on my pillow for the night. FYI, I do not have any knowledge of either RC or WC having an economic hardship, just wanted to throw out my thought and go back to bed! goodnight and God Bless!

What happened to the chat? Only Hotmadre, another, and I were left after a big disconnection......everyone else exited all at once. :waitasec::waitasec:

NA. It's total rubish. lol imo

Has anyone sluethed him here? Have a place to see him?

For those whom cannot get into the chat...Sorry.. frustrating for SURE.. IMO we should all be united!! In heart I am sure we are.. IMHO nothing Big in chat..More rumors.. someone said, they reference document.. MC had diff. cloths on when found....IMO..I don't think so, . A new name SB was a person her cell phone called 6 times after 3:00 the day she went missing, someones # that worked at target with JV, the way I undersood???.....etc...Gotta hit the hay. take care, i care..Don't give up here!!

I've been following this but haven't posted yet...but had to now because I am SO confused! Where is everyone getting the different outfit, 6 phone calls to the same person after 3pm and the glass shards?

Welcome Claudette! Glad you're here to help.

For those whom cannot get into the chat...Sorry.. frustrating for SURE.. IMO we should all be united!! In heart I am sure we are.. IMHO nothing Big in chat..More rumors.. someone said, they reference document.. MC had diff. cloths on when found....IMO..I don't think so, . A new name SB was a person her cell phone called 6 times after 3:00 the day she went missing, someones # that worked at target with JV, the way I undersood???.....etc...Gotta hit the hay. take care, i care..Don't give up here!!

SPECULATION AND / OR THEORIES based on RUMOR, follow:
  • MC was attempting to contact JV's co-worker at Target because she was attempting to determine if JV was still there and she did not want JV to know that she was inquiring because she was meeting someone else.
  • MC attempted and was unable to directly contact JV and was hoping she could contact him through the co-worker - she was in trouble at that moment and needed JV to help her.
  • MC was supposed to meet the co-worker but the co-worker never showed - this supports my current theory MC was set up / ambushed.
  • Perp used MC's cell phone to contact the co-worker to inform co-worker they captured MC, according to plan - not likely.
  • A 'he' someone was jealous of MC with JV - that 'he' someone killed MC so JV would be free and that 'he' someone could be with JV - a gay angle - not likely, but all possibilities must be considered.
  • Perp was providing an alibi for JV's co-worker by repeatedly calling - MC would not call co-worker if he already was with her so 'MC' calling him would be 'proof' he was not with her - this supports a comment/er as posted on WW - "the boyfriend's best friend did it - he's a pig".
  • It seems LE needs MC's phone because they need to determine if / in what order the JV-co-worker's phone # appears in speed dial.
  • Was MC using her phone while it was hidden in her pocket so the perp would not know?
  • How / why did she select the # .. by speed-dial mistake or was it intentional?
  • Was MC attacked in her vehicle. Struck with a bottle?
Remember: everything above is either speculation and / or theory - watch for cow patties -- moo moO mOO MOO ... plop.

In chat, I can not speak for last night because I dunno. I could not get into it at all until I got the free Mirc software and went to Sun Microsystems and upgraded the java on my computer.It is a JAVA chatroom. . After that, no problem. I think both formats have value and are merely tools to reach a common goal;finding the facts, proving or disproving them, ultimately, to find justice for Mackenzie. Regarding speculation, it is supposed to be clearly identified as such.. I think that where there is so much smoke, there might be a small, but valuable fire hidden underneath. As Sleuthers, we can continue the important work of separating fact from ficton and wild speculation.

She did have different clothes on, the clothes she was last seen in were found in her car. It's in an affidavit for a search warrant to search MC's car.

On February 13, this was posted on the my space page of a friend of JV: www.myspace.com/mondoman22, way down page in comments, find the date February 13.
AG R.I.P. Mckenzie...im sorry joaqin. This is ****ed up! Thats all i gotta say...
Mood: Sad Sad

Posted at 10:22 PM Feb 13 from Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members