2010.05.07 Ronald Cummings Bond Reduction & Nebbia Hearing Canceled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not find my link but I read somewhere that LP was trying to bail out Ron and the Feds stepped in and asked him to wait this was awhile ago...please take it withe a grain of salt until I can find that link again .. I could kick myself for not saving stuff like that.

As far as Ron being bailed out I don't know what to think. The concern I have is if Ron is involved he is free to harass and threaten people, but it may ruffle a few feathers and lead to more info.

I would think with Ron facing the charges he is they would take his guns and he would not be allowed to have them until they decide his fate ...

Oh Haleigh where are you ?
There was a blurb on a blog about Ron being bailed out of jail. This was just prior to the Strickland saga. It was brought up on Levi's show two weeks ago when Leonard Padilla was on and he stated that he was approached to bail out Ron and he said that the Sheriff would have to be okay with it before he (Leonard) bailed out Ronald.

There was a blurb on Marinade Dave's blog about Ron being bailed out of jail. This was just prior to the Strickland saga. It was brought up on Levi's show two weeks ago when Leonard Padilla was on and he stated that he was approached to bail out Ron and he said that the Sheriff would have to be okay with it before he (Leonard) bailed out Ronald.

Thank you, I think that is where I read it I'll go check............. :)

2010-05-06 29 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:30 PM

Does anyone find it a bit perplexing the court docket notice was filed yesterday. The same day Imms was arrested and received a $7,000 bond.

I wonder if that is Padilla's plan? He had said on NG a few weeks ago that he was trying to bond Ronald out, but NG cut him off and not much was said. Maybe this will be what it takes to make Misty crack. Knowing her boy toy is out free? I hope fox35 (http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/about_us/news_tips) covers the hearing. I have emailed, but no reply. Maybe if other do the same they will cover the hearing? Just a thought.

I spoke to Fox35 Orlando this morning and they are well aware of it. Don't know if they will be allowed to cover the courtroom proceedings but, I don't know how this would be any different than any other time.

2010-05-06 30 STATE'S MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE

Snipped by me

What is this about? One of our laywer pals could probably tell me. I'm wondering what the state is wanting produced.

2010-05-06 29 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:30 PM

Does anyone find it a bit perplexing the court docket notice was filed yesterday. The same day Imms was arrested and received a $7,000 bond.

I do. And you know exactly what that means.

Well he will be in court just as I am getting off of work .. thank goodness I only live 5 mins from my job lol :)

2010-05-06 30 STATE'S MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE

Snipped by me

What is this about? One of our laywer pals could probably tell me. I'm wondering what the state is wanting produced.

I believe they want to know "who is putting up the bond".

If there is a motion to reduce bond and a nebia hearing at the same time it sounds like a planned deal for Ron to be released on bail today. just imo

I can not believe they would lower his bond and let him out with all the violent threats he has made.

I don't think RC would "rat" anyone out for drugs. He seemed fairly resigned to prison in his future, so I have to say that no, I don't think there is any conspiracy involved here.

I am sure my opinion will be met with disagreement and denial but ya know, I for one would like to see what happens if he was granted a bond reduction and somehow bonded out. His final verdict at trial will surely be a lengthy prison term for his drug charges, but I would be interested to see how he chooses to spend his last days of freedom for awhile. He did after all receive the news that his daughter is likely deceased while behind bars. Would he help plan a memorial? What might happen? JMO

What is a nebbia hearing? TIA

I hope this helps:

Nebbia Orders
Often times in large narcotics prosecutions the government will request that the defendant's family cannot post his bail unless the family shows proof of the source of the money for paying the bail.

The courts will allow the family to post bail only if the family can show that the money for the bail payment comes from a legitimate source. The courts usually requires that the person posting bail actually appear in court with documents that prove the source of the bail and require the person posting bail to testify that they are posting the bail from a legitimate source

http://www.drugandnarcoticsattorney.com/bail.php

So the general consensus is that LP is putting up the bail but we won't be able to confirm that until the hearing huh?

hhmmm. Intersting. Also interesting is the meth bust the other day. Anyone know if the folks busted the other day have any association or ties with the Cummins/Croslin crowd?

Oh boy, Misty is going to twist, writhe, and hiss! :behindbar

This new info sets our brains to werk'n. :waitasec:
Very interesting turn of events. Maybe today is the day that we get hit with a new "Bombshell". I certainly hope so.
In relation to the Haleigh case this could work out in several ways. I think that LE probably has this pretty much worked out to how it's all going to play out. I think that for us it's just now a "hold your breathe moment" the rides about to start. Buckle your seat belts.
I do have another question as I don't know the laws. If RC bails out would he be able to visit or have phone or letter contact with MC? I do think that they have gotten messages to each other indirectly. Just with comments they have made to family members. KWIM :twocents:

So the general consensus is that LP is putting up the bail but we won't be able to confirm that until the hearing huh?

hhmmm. Intersting. Also interesting is the meth bust the other day. Anyone know if the folks busted the other day have any association or ties with the Cummins/Croslin crowd?

According to one of our locals, no tie to the recent bust to RC can be determined. In fact, it has been said they are not friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa