2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never too late to do the right thing.

BC was right when he said Cindy would tell the truth.

I don't feel for her. She's been lying for two years and now is coming clean? Too late for me. I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to feel sorry for her.

I don't feel for her either. She's still dissembling and being selectively "honest". I love her potshot about the transcripts having missing parts. For someone who can't recall most things asked, she does recall that there are actual parts missing to transcripts.

Wow, she never even looked at Cindy.........

Another one to throw under the bus?

Strike what I said-the FBI doctored the transcripts? Is she kidding?

I give Cindy zero credit. She is still skirting the truth. She is only giving some truth because she has been completely boxed in by all her own lies. ITA. Too little. Too late.

Whew!....God Bless HHJP....10 minutes...enuf time for a ciggie! LOL! :dance:

10 min recess
cindy walked off the stand casey kept her head down no eye contact
they r not talking to casey thats for sure

Well, my MBP is in overdrive and heating up. Kinda/sorta like the CMAs are doing.

IMO, CA's not crying for Caylee. She's showing tears because she's stuck and can't lie for her daughter.

Casey completly ignored Cindy when she passes her on the way to recess!

casey is stone cold. She is so coldly looking away from her mom when her mom steps down. Horrible person she is. Ick.

Cindy walks by her daughter, and Casey doesn't even bother to look up.

Casey blames Cindy for the 'mess' Casey is in.

I bet that in Casey's mind, this is all her mother's fault.

Is she saying that the FBI (or whomever) faked or edited or *whatever* the transcript? Or that all she's being shown are select sections and the rest is missing?

I feel that Cindy is speaking more of the truth now, because she's afraid of criminal charges herself. I don't think it's connected, in any way, to justice for the victim.

oops - there's the snarky CA we've seen all along

I'm getting a bit teary here, guys, because I can't even begin to imagine...

And right now, I can say with meaning, that my heart goes out to CA, as one mother to another.

It has really got to be an awful thing to suddenly realize that your daughter has murdered your precious granddaughter. The pure stark horror that would hit you in the gut, would be staggering. I think reliving that very moment is why Cindy is crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa