2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC stoic during her mother's emotional testimony, quickly penning notes to her attorneys as if in disagreement with what CA is saying on the stand. Almost glaring at her at times. This will not sit well with a jury if KC acts like this during her trial. They will hate her.

What is really telling is KC having NO emotions at all but the anger/frustration...no tears for CA Caylee..none

New batch of :popcorn: coming up... drink refills anyone?

Cindy just stated, "That's what I said a year ago" - she doesn't even realize Caylee has been dead for TWO YEARS!?!?!??

Shame, shame on Cindy!!

I noticed that too.

10 minute recess. Can anyone there go to the playground and question CA?

Totally off topic here, but I thought there was to be no gum chewing in the court room? Did I just pull that out of the air, or were there some rules put in place at one time? Both CA and GA have been chomping the whole time!

Casey is scary. Her expression alternates between completely blank, to microburts of anger, to defiance.

GA and the woman next to him (Mallory?) both chewing gum like crazy. Grrrrr

Regarding missing paragraphs from transcripts........there are a number of places where they turn off the tape and still talk. She may be referring to that. I have read all the transcripts and have seen this is many places.

You know, GA did the right thing in grand jury and CA so far is doing the right thing, for the most part, here. Maybe despite all their posturing and mentally ill lying in civil depos and to the media, they know they have to tell the truth when it counts. They know this is about Caylee. I hope.

I'm loving this SA. She knows how to question, she knows how to get the correct responses. Baez should take lessons.

Is Casey going to save all her notes for her (assumed) upcoming book?

People at the defense table look pensive.

How can Cindy NOT remember everything she said, but she can remember her conversation with the FBI two years ago and paragraphs are missing????

I was thinking the same thing, thanks for pointing it out. CA sure has selective memory doesn't she?

George and Mallory talking, by Mallory's body language, she cares for George. She has her arm up on the back on the chair with her body turned to the left facing him, looking him in the eyes as he speaks.

Well, my MBP is in overdrive and heating up. Kinda/sorta like the CMAs are doing.

OT but can you tell me how to view the streams (clickorlando.com, wesh.com, wftv.com) on a MBP? I'm using my windows laptop right now because the streams wouldn't play on my MacBook!

I don't feel for her either. She's still dissembling and being selectively "honest". I love her potshot about the transcripts having missing parts. For someone who can't recall most things asked, she does recall that there are actual parts missing to transcripts.

But every single 'I don't remember" helps the SA in this case. Remember for this hearing the burden of proof is on the defense. They have to prove that it wasn't an excited utterance, or that it serves no value before the court. Every time she says I don't remember it increases the chances that it will be more than ok to simply go to the source material from the time.

Quick question, did we know that two weeks prior to car being retrieved that Cindy asked Casey to bring the car home? Sorry if this has been brought up before now, been watching the hearing instead of reading here.

Casey's not even trying to squeeze out a tear at all these memories of the horror that happened to her sweet baby Caylee, is she...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidsmith107