AL AL - Laquanta Riley, 19, Montgomery, 7 Dec 2003

stormonster, can you possibly locate a link to this story? I've been searching and cannot find one. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

I hate to hear this. No matter who this is, it is someone's child. I pray it is not LaQuanta. I care deeply about her family. They're incredible people.

Prayers for the Riley family, for answers and soon.
With love and HOPE, Lanie

I heard it on the radio and then there was nothing else about it. I asked an engineer in the maintenance bureau of the department of transportation and he said that they hadn't heard any additional information about it. That's how things go around Montgomery I'm afraid, not much news unless there's lots of drama.

I'll give him a call back and see if they've been told anything. I also emailed the news editor to see where the article might be. I'm too curiuos.

Bump! Is there any news on this yet? I am bumping for Laquanta anyway because her family has suffered enough- they have already lost their other daughter in tragic circumstances.........

Please visit laquantas site and sign the guestbook so her family know you are there..............

I saw it had only 1342 hits- which is so little ..........
http://www.findlaquanta.com/

I live one hour from Montgomery (waving at Stormonster, my "neighbor")...I really pray LaQuanta comes home safely and that this body found is not her. She has such a beautiful and kind face. Stormonster, please do keep us updated here. I do watch WSFA-TV news at 10, but not often enough! Prayers for LaQuanta and her family. I'm going to sign the guestbook right this minute.

Gee..that makes at least 3 of us in close proximity..I am about 90 miles south of Monkeytown, off the Evergreen exit..I don't live in Evergreen, but that is my exit. We should meet sometime..do lunch..?? Kathleen

Kathleen said:
Gee..that makes at least 3 of us in close proximity..I am about 90 miles south of Monkeytown, off the Evergreen exit..I don't live in Evergreen, but that is my exit. We should meet sometime..do lunch..?? Kathleen

Hiya, Kathleen, from War Eagle Country!! :)

War Eagle to y'all too. There is absolutely no news except for the very brief info I heard on the radio. I'm thinking it might have been a transient or someone quickly identified. Dunno, wierd huh? I'm not thinking it is her because I think there would have been some news.

Personally, I don't think she went far. I keep listening though.

stormonster said:
War Eagle to y'all too. There is absolutely no news except for the very brief info I heard on the radio. I'm thinking it might have been a transient or someone quickly identified. Dunno, wierd huh? I'm not thinking it is her because I think there would have been some news.

Personally, I don't think she went far. I keep listening though.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Storm. I'm in Opelika and I have close relatives in east Montgomery, as well. :) Nice to know there are so many close-by folks here!!

Prayers for LaQuanta and all who love and miss her.

With love and HOPE, Lanie

LaQuanta Riley has been missing since 12/7/03. We've had a website up for her for more than 2 years.

In that time, only 5 people have signed her guestbook.

I wonder what her family must feel when they look at that. It would appear that Laquanta is forgotten by everyone other than her immediate family.

No one passes around emails about LaQuanta, either.

Can you take just 1-2 minutes to sign her guestbook?

Here is her website: http://www.findlaquanta.com/

Thank you!

With Hope for all of our Missing Loved Ones,
Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org

Kelly, I tried twice to post and got a double post not allowed message. I filled in all fields both times and it wouldn't take it with that message after I hit the continue button. ???

That could explain why there are no more messages than there are. I hope they are able to clear that up.

Actually, it's a moderated guestbook to keep out Spam. I think what is happening is that the webmaster is not around to approve the messages, so you won't see what you posted until she approves the messages. You think it didn't work, so you try again and it gives you the double post message.

Thanks for doing that!

I just added a message. The count is up to 16 before mine.

I left a message earlier today as well. I wish there was some news or development in this case.

Kelly, thank you :blowkiss:
So many of us do care and it really hurts my heart to even think about these cases and what the families are going through. I honestly don't remember seeing Laquanta's case at the time of her disappearance possibly because there was a lot going on with Laci's case at the time. Sometimes they get pushed back also when there are a lot of them going on all around the same time. It's great when someone is able to review the older ones and bump them up for others attention. I know I appreciate that.

Not sure how relevant this is but I found it on the web and since the name is a bit unusual to me I thought it might be of interest in this case.
". . .Dear Sydney,
Thank you so much. I was stunning in my dress and I was so happy that no one had my dress on or anything similar to it!
LaQuanta Riley
Decatur, Georgia. . ."
http://www.sydneyscloset.com/MoreMail.htm

Good find Doc, I looked on intellius and there is a Laquanta Riley that lived in Gwinnett Ga at some point with a Pamela Riley. I wonder when that post was made to that site about the dress. There was also a Jeffrey Riley in the house, and a Antoinette Riley in the same household.

Kel

Not sure how relevant this is but I found it on the web and since the name is a bit unusual to me I thought it might be of interest in this case.
". . .Dear Sydney,
Thank you so much. I was stunning in my dress and I was so happy that no one had my dress on or anything similar to it!
LaQuanta Riley
Decatur, Georgia. . ."
http://www.sydneyscloset.com/MoreMail.htm

Thanks, Doc. Yes, LE is aware of that and it is confirmed to have been posted by LaQuanta before her disappearance. Pam Riley is her mother. I don't recall the siblings names.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back