GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH crocus,
You PB'ed it for a URL. I see now

I right click on the image in an article and select view image and then copy the url at the top, then in the message box here - I click on the button that looks like a picture of mountains in a frame above the message box (bottom row 4th from the right) a box pops up asking for the url, I paste the url and it displays the photo!

Hundreds of searchers, organized by Knox County Emergency Management and the American Red Cross of Knox County, gathered this morning at the movie theater parking lot on Upper Gilchrist Road to be organized into teams and deployed.At the Knox County Sheriff’s Office, around 80 Canine officers with their dogs were briefed and deployed by Deputy EMA Director Matt Sturgeon.

According to Knox County EMA Director Brian Hess, the 300 volunteer searchers were organized into teams. Each team was assigned a leader, many of whom were volunteer firefighters and off-duty police officers, as well as a medic who would be available to handle any injuries the searchers may endure.

http://www.mountvernonnews.com/local/10/11/18/search-teams-deployed

According to what I have read, MH knew alot about computers.

Don't rule out an online presence for him (though I haven't been able to find a thing).

Where are Kody, Tina and Stephanie? :(

Hundreds of searchers, organized by Knox County Emergency Management and the American Red Cross of Knox County, gathered this morning at the movie theater parking lot on Upper Gilchrist Road to be organized into teams and deployed.At the Knox County Sheriff’s Office, around 80 Canine officers with their dogs were briefed and deployed by Deputy EMA Director Matt Sturgeon.

According to Knox County EMA Director Brian Hess, the 300 volunteer searchers were organized into teams. Each team was assigned a leader, many of whom were volunteer firefighters and off-duty police officers, as well as a medic who would be available to handle any injuries the searchers may endure.

http://www.mountvernonnews.com/local/10/11/18/search-teams-deployed

About time! Thanks!

I also think the media has become too focused on reporting "breaking news" (often over the most trivial matters IMO) that reporters are not thoroughly fact checking their information or sources and often repeat rumors just to get an article published or a story on the air.

You mean the media has been "Nancy Grace'd"? Absolutely.

I missed it... what did Faux News post???

I missed it... what did Faux News post???

they just tweeted that the bone found in Aruba was Natalie's.

So I posted an OT w/ the link - and then read allllll the way to bottom of article & it said 'DNA pending'. ugh.

so I edited my post to never mind.

they s/b ashamed of themselves.

HQXhc.jpg

I was going to go on and on about this shot, but I stopped myself. I will make it short. There is some major complementing going on here. The yellow is supporting the idea that this color is purple. (Not saying what it is, because the hot, yellow flash is distorting every thought I have on one.) This has the feel of an amateur point and shoot shot, or either this jpg was saved one too many times and has lost a lot of information (color.)

On another note, has someone started a google map of where "important/critical information" has been collected?
I know that a sweater and a hair clip were found the other day, but not in this area.

I think a map would be great (but don't want to put an extra load on anyone.)

they just tweeted that the bone found in Aruba was Natalie's.

So I posted an OT w/ the link - and then read allllll the way to bottom of article & it said 'DNA pending'. ugh.

so I edited my post to never mind.

they s/b ashamed of themselves.
I just saw that tweet!!!

faux news does it again! ((((thanks for the clarification.. I thought I missed something in this case)))))

HQXhc.jpg

I was going to go on and on about this shot, but I stopped myself. I will make it short. There is some major complementing going on here. The yellow is supporting the idea that this color is purple. (Not saying what it is, because the hot, yellow flash is distorting every thought I have on one.) This has the feel of an amateur point and shoot shot, or either this jpg was saved one too many times and has lost a lot of information (color.)

On another note, has someone started a google map of where "important/critical information" has been collected?
I know that a sweater and a hair clip were found the other day, but not in this area.

yes, hollye did one... an excellent one at that!!!! It is in the last thread somewhere

I can add to my map, but no idea exactly where this was found.

Thanks for the help, I went advanced and it offered a browse. I got it up as a tuumbnail

All I know is about 1/4 mile from the Herrmann/Maynard house in a wooded area.

HQXhc.jpg

Local searchers posted on FB last night that they were blue. I'm local and was able to watch that broadcast on my TV. They were blue. Not sure why it is translating to purple online (which I see online as purple too), but they are blue ... navy blue to be exact.

Are they still searching near TH's home and has any media reported on what the hunter may have been seeing yesterday with the birds circling? I heard they found some clothing like sweatpants last night. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member