GUILTY CA - Ana De Ceja, 26, slain, infant son abducted, Planada, 2 Dec 2010

Sheriff stated the baby they have is 98% sure that this is the baby. This will be in Part 3 of the show.

Too much of a coincidence with the last names. I'm curious to learn more. So happy that the baby is likely safe. Very sad about the mother.

Glad these monsters were arrested. :furious::furious: Sick, sick people.

Okay...but WHY try to SELL Anthony the next day if they "intended to keep" him?

Maybe they realized everyone was looking for him? Or that he would need documentation (bc, ss#) if he was ever going to go to the doctor or school?

Maybe they realized everyone was looking for him? Or that he would need documentation (bc, ss#) if he was ever going to go to the doctor or school?

Probably. Very likely that they panicked. Too bad they didn't think of that before "allegedly" murdering an innocent woman and stealing her child.

Okay...but WHY try to SELL Anthony the next day if they "intended to keep" him?

Maybe they didn't count on the press coverage and when it got as much as it did, they realized they couldn't keep him?

I don't know, it still doesn't make sense to me.

If they confessed they probably also said "Yeah, we left the baby on the porch." Even before that the Sheriff was 98% sure the baby was Anthony. This guy doesn't seem like the type to be a stickler for technicalities when we are talking about a father seeing his baby when his wife is dead.

So WHY is this baby not back with his father? Or, even being allowed supervised contact with his father?

Maybe they didn't count on the press coverage and when it got as much as it did, they realized they couldn't keep him?

I don't know, it still doesn't make sense to me.

If they confessed they probably also said "Yeah, we left the baby on the porch." Even before that the Sheriff was 98% sure the baby was Anthony. This guy doesn't seem like the type to be a stickler for technicalities when we are talking about a father seeing his baby when his wife is dead.

So WHY is this baby not back with his father? Or, even being allowed supervised contact with his father?

BBM - JUST MY OPINION!!!

This area is overflowing with migrant workers, both legal and illegal. There is a huge language barrier, and people stream in and out across our Mexican border daily. I'm thinking that LE wants to make SURE everyone has been talked to with expert translators, so the people involved in this tragedy are thoughly checked out and stories verified. I'm sure there are possibly some family members that are not legal and they are very afraid of repercussions. Both for themselves AND the baby. (What if the baby was born here, but the father is an illegal? What if he grabs the baby (a US citizen) and runs to Mexico?) I think LE is probably just being very sure of the ENTIRE situation. Again JMO.

ETA: Of course even if the Father is an illegal and wants to take his son to live in Mexico, he can. I just think everyone and everything needs to be officially documented before they close the investigation.

Also, just being able to explain to the Father what happened , and to be able to answer his questions will need a certified translator.

<snip>

Sheriff Mark Pazin said the couple was acquaintances with the murdered woman and had seen her at a local health clinic and somehow lured her to their home where they killed her. Sheriff Pazin says they dumped her body and set it on fire to hide the evidence.

Sheriff Pazin said in a twist, when the couple brought the child home, they told their other children Robles had just given birth and named the baby Jose, after the man who just killed his real mother.

more here

http://www.cbs47.tv/news/local/story/Arrest-Made-in-Merced-County-Murder/xqShmRem30evLBax1jyN6A.cspx

Merced County Sheriff Mark Pazin said, “This is just a case of callus disregard for human life, what these two did. They had developed a plan, schemed and designed to kill the mother, to steal a baby and then when the plot began to unravel, thanks to the media attention and the good work of our investigators, nearly left the infant to die.”

http://www.cbs47.tv/news/local/story/Arrest-Made-in-Merced-County-Murder/xqShmRem30evLBax1jyN6A.cspx

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back