2010.02.17~Krystal Holloway's Transcript~Audio included

But, then again, wasn't CA so all forgiving and maybe, just maybe she was aware that GA could "borrow" some money from KH and CA did not care how he got it. I find it hard to believe CA is that gullible. It just goes not go along with her being so controlling. jmo

I think CA thought GA was out filling out apps for a job? I dont know, I dont know her but she doesnt seem like type who would put up with him fooling around but then, at this time who else did she have? She was getting her work dissability. It seems like shes always the main bread winner in the fam. kind of sad. She was at work everyday so I can see how ICA could keep alot from her. I do feel a little for her, she has lost her Grand daughter, her daughter is in jail, probably always will be and I really dont think she knows what happened and wants the truth. Once she gets it, she will be able to move on.
After this River came out, I think she feels now she cant even depend on her husband to not do things behind her back. Dont you remember in the transcripts where she asked R: are you giving him money? R says yes and she says: I knew it......SHE WAS NOT GIVING MONEY TO CA thats for sure. hmmm

So to LE she said she did not have a sexual relationship, but last week with Levi she said she did. That part is not important to me, the fact that pop never looked for Caylee is all I need to know.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5901052&postcount=23"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.12.13 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET[/ame]

Yes, she told everyone on levy's show that she did in fact lie to LE.

If she lied about that, it just makes me wonder ..what else did she lie or embellish about in her interview?

THe gate guards confirm that he was a frequent visitor. One cannot be looking for the child inside someone's home, so that fact is verified for me, he wasn't looking. Everything else is just icing on the cake. If he wasn't looking, he knew, end of story.

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orland...y-anthony.html

bwahaha1.gif

GMAB!

Since the Anthony's felt the need to have their reps make a statement, IMO, KH is telling the truth, or why the need to remark! Why was that statement about their marriage being fine released just a week before this document dump? Because they knew what's in it. They knew this was going to hit the airwaves...and just because they release a statement doesn't mean it didn't happen...Who could blame GA anyway, if he looked for comfort, he wasn't getting form CA. He needed a shoulder to cry on...this was an emotional affair if it were physical, who cares! Maybe KH provided something CA didn't. HE talked alot to KH, maybe he needed to get things off his chest. Seems to me, he looked for her but that was sleazy to do, especially since she was "friends" with CA...but some woman work that way and as long as it wasn't MY HUSBAND...I could give two chits...JMHO

ICA's letter, she thinks her dad lost his job, he's gone day and night...Hmmm, doesn't it coincide with KH's affair of the heart?? LOL these people are so transparent, NO, their marriage isn't fine, they are at odds with each other cause they can't keep up with their own "mistruths"...

Next we will hear that CA had an affair of her own...she's has to one up everyone involved in this simple case of filicide. They know the truth, deep in their hearts they know WHO is the responsible party for Caylee's demise..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Umm....er......ummm ....Don't we already know that? I seem to recall a whole bunch of eeeuuuuwwws on the threads about this time a couple of years ago.......

It is my very honest opinion that River and George are both wrong. I really do not care for either one of them and I think they are both lying about it to attempt to make themselves look better. Caylee was gone and these people all had their own selfish agendas.

I do not find George OR River credible. What a mess. Caylee will have justice in the courtroom when the jury comes back with their verdict, IMO. After that, I do not even want to hear any of these people's names.

MOO

It is my very honest opinion that River and George are both wrong. I really do not care for either one of them and I think they are both lying about it to attempt to make themselves look better. Caylee was gone and these people all had their own selfish agendas.

I do not find George OR River credible. What a mess. Caylee will have justice in the courtroom when the jury comes back with their verdict, IMO. After that, I do not even want to hear any of these people's names.

MOO

I hope so:(
None of the adults have the b***s to speak up for this little girl.

THe gate guards confirm that he was a frequent visitor. One cannot be looking for the child inside someone's home, so that fact is verified for me, he wasn't looking. Everything else is just icing on the cake. If he wasn't looking, he knew, end of story.

Exactly right! And what on earth is wrong with this family ????? Your granddaughter was murdered by your daughter who's in jail indicted for the murder and won't tell you where she is ... you KNOW Caylee is dead ... so you collect money to "help the search" for her and strike up an affair with a volunteer ?????????? You spend most of your time courting the media and begging for donations and NEVER spend ANY time at all looking for your granddaughter ... disgusting! George has hit an all time low for me with this affair ... he lied to Cindy about looking for work, begged his mistress for money and spent it drinking beer and hanging out !!!!
These people are the scum of the earth ... they are everything you teach your children NOT to be ... degenerates who know nothing of morals or even common decency ...
Every time I think the Ants can't stoop any lower, they prove me wrong ... The picture taken of George with River and her sister hanging all over him was IN CHURCH !! Who thinks that's OK ???

I can't wait to hear George's explanation about visiting her at her home ... what a slime ball ... :loser:

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orland...y-anthony.html

bwahaha1.gif

GMAB!

Since the Anthony's felt the need to have their reps make a statement, IMO, KH is telling the truth, or why the need to remark! Why was that statement about their marriage being fine released just a week before this document dump? Because they knew what's in it. They knew this was going to hit the airwaves...and just because they release a statement doesn't mean it didn't happen...Who could blame GA anyway, if he looked for comfort, he wasn't getting form CA. He needed a shoulder to cry on...this was an emotional affair if it were physical, who cares! Maybe KH provided something CA didn't. HE talked alot to KH, maybe he needed to get things off his chest. Seems to me, he looked for her but that was sleazy to do, especially since she was "friends" with CA...but some woman work that way and as long as it wasn't MY HUSBAND...I could give two chits...JMHO

ICA's letter, she thinks her dad lost his job, he's gone day and night...Hmmm, doesn't it coincide with KH's affair of the heart?? LOL these people are so transparent, NO, their marriage isn't fine, they are at odds with each other cause they can't keep up with their own "mistruths"...

Next we will hear that CA had an affair of her own...she's has to one up everyone involved in this simple case of filicide. They know the truth, deep in their hearts they know WHO is the responsible party for Caylee's demise..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.

You know, he almost had me. Almost. Then I read the above statement and nearly fell out of my chair. Mr. Lippman, have you not followed this case? How did you say this with a straight face? They have NEVER had ANY commitment to keeping distraction from encumbering ANYTHING! NEVER! So what the HELL do they call what they did for TWO YEARS until you came along, Mr. Lippman? If what they did for two of the longest years of my life isn't distractions, then Casey is innocent. Jeebus, Mr. Lippman, if you're going to put lies in the media about them, then DON'T DARE lie about that. We ALL KNOW that they don't give a merry DAMN about encumbering anyone with their lies and distractions! ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS LIE AND DISTRACT!

I realize lawyers have to try and make their clients look better, but this is a FARCE perpetrated by Mr. Lippman and company. Just a FARCE. How dare they try to insult the intelligence of the public that has had to put up with the shenanigans and lies of the A's for TWO YEARS. I am just INSULTED by this statement. Unbelievable!

Not speculating, my butt. I bet that is ALL Cindy and George are speculating about. It must be KILLING Cindy to have to be so quiet. I'm just waiting for the top of their house to blow off when she finally loses it!

And to get back on track, I don't believe a word George says about River. I am totally on her side and he thinks he can just lie his way out of it, as usual. Whatever, George. Let your fancy lawyers release whatever they want, I'll never believe you. No one will.

MOO
AMEN to that!

I might be a day late and a dollar short with this....

VIDEO clip of KH's interview with Melich and Allen. (Orlando Sentinel)

I have listened to part of the audio files but missed any video. It is only a 6:29 snippet of the interview but you can at least "see" her demeanor as well as hear her.

Like I said, y'all may already know about this. If so, just skim on by. It won't be the first time I've been late to a party. ;)

I am so dependent on nums for the news! Please hurry back. lol

Yes she did! I always believed her right from the beginning, it was her sister that was adding information to the press and online that was suspect.

I might be a day late and a dollar short with this....

VIDEO clip of KH's interview with Melich and Allen. (Orlando Sentinel)

I have listened to part of the audio files but missed any video. It is only a 6:29 snippet of the interview but you can at least "see" her demeanor as well as hear her.

Like I said, y'all may already know about this. If so, just skim on by. It won't be the first time I've been late to a party. ;)

I am so dependent on nums for the news! Please hurry back. lol

Thank you Beach

I hadnt seen it, only heard the audio. But I for one do believe her.
This girl might use an alias and might not be described as a pillar of the community, but as far as I know she only has traffic violations, no discernable criminal record, like her sister. But they are being tarred with the same brush and that's not fair.

I can see ole Georgie doing and saying everything she claims.

And the cops found her.........then imo her sister took it to Kathy Bellich.

The Casey we have in front of us was not born this way, she was RAISED this way. It is a cautionary tale,
of biblical proportions.

This interview is MUCH better with audio!

OK, she makes herself out to be the victim in this whole interview. Like she was this good citizen watching on the news and just wanted to do some good and help and somehow fell for GA and got used in the process. I don't buy this for one minute.
For one, she started out with a FAKE NAME.
She did , IMO, have a full relationship with this man, all the while coming to his home pretending to be there for support to his wife and family while she even admitted to knowing their grand child was probably dead. Even bringing his wife flowers. She says she felt sorry for CA and brought her flowers but then she goes on and says that KC is a carbon copy of CA and that CA has battery acid running through her veins. Which is it?

I believe she had an attraction to GA from day one after seeing him on television and that is what brought her out to the tent. How can you, under theses circumstances, start a relationship with someone who is married, even being bold enough to text him on the day of his grandchild's memorial! And then became upset because it was a couple of days later and you didn't have him to yourself. She felt SO bad for CA, yet she sits back and talks about how she would pretend that she was both of their friend and how GA would even text saying "Cindy and I want to see you" as if she was just a mutual friend knowing that they were carrying on an affair.

IMO, she was out for him to begin with and she pretended to feel bad for CA but she did not feel bad enough to leave her husband alone as she grieved.
She even says in the interview that she watched CA's video in court against ZG and made remarks about how CA told her that she was no ten. Then she says she watched CA's video but not GA's. Hmmm.... how strange. Most homewreckers like to check the wife out from afar. Just saying...
Shame on her for carrying on this affair while this child was missing all while pretending to be there for support. She is just a woman scorned because when the money dried up GA was gone. IMO, if GA never called it off with her, she would be sitting there in that interview lying through her teeth for him.

I don't feel bad either that she didn't win his love by giving him all of her peanut butter money. LOL
Oh well! If she REALLY were friends with Cindy, she could have warned you on that one!

Sorry for the rant but this is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
MOO

This was playing with fire and thensome, imo....This is infidelity, whether consumated or not. So was the computer stuff.
These peops like to play word/concept games more than President Clinton, but it was what it was-I agree with the poster that noted that they made the statement about their marriage being fine in order to offset this release, knowing full well that a "friendship" like that is not generally accepted in a healthy marriage and people would assume what is obvious amongst grown-ups.

Yes, she told everyone on levy's show that she did in fact lie to LE.

If she lied about that, it just makes me wonder ..what else did she lie or embellish about in her interview?
I just don't believe her at all,I think she went after GA.She knew GA was married, did she stop? No.. A woman that sets out to cheat and falls in ln love with a married man can not be believed or trusted in my book. She even went to CA & GA home, they thought she was a friend.This time & only this time, I believe GA & CA was set up. I believe she just wants her a page in the book.

The thing to remember about KH, LE went to her, she did not go to them. They found the text messages and questioned her about it, it's then that she opened up. I don't believe this was a set up..GA needed that shoulder to lean/cry on and I do believe he told her things about ICA's alleged participation and that he wants to believe (or maybe ICA did tell when she was on bond) that this was an accident that snowballed out of hand. Could be this is their way of rationalizing what happened to Caylee but IMO, after Caylee's remains were found, I can't view it as an accident. One quick call to 911 and ICA might not be where she is accused of the murder of Caylee. She may have had to hear CA's blathering but that's mild compared to being put to death or being caged for the rest of her sorry life.

When GA took off to Daytona, his text to KH, "I need you in my life". So that doesn't sound like a setup to me...sounds like he liked the attention he was getting due to not getting it at home...Yes, I see her as a homewrecker (for getting involved with a married man) but CA's home was wrecked long before KH entered into it...just shows me how diabolical GA can be/get and during the missing child period, where was he? Playing footsie, not looking for Caylee which also shows me, they knew Caylee was no longer alive. I didn't see CA knocking on doors and checking every nook and cranny as she so bolstered..folks are getting a glimpse of life in the Anthony household and they don't like it...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony

ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 17, 2010 – Due to the various news agencies requesting comments as to the statements made by the person identified as Krystal Holloway also known as River Cruz, George Anthony authorized Lippman Law Offices, P.A. to release the following:

1. At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz. 2. At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
3. At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4. At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5. At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case

Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orlando-attorney-mark-lippman-issues-media-statement-regarding-legal-representation-in-casey-anthony.html

Credit: C E at IS.

Notice in 1. it states that he never requested $20,000, it says nothing about that he never recieved $20,000 from her, that tells me that he did indeed get that much money from her and he knows it can be proven. AND
Notice the difference in the statement from 3 and 4, why did they state that he never attacked Casey during her time out on bond in 3 but then in 4 it states that he never grabbed Casey around the neck and threw her against the wall. Why add the extra language in 3 of "not while she was out on bond" instead of just saying that never happened as they did in 4. I like to read between the lines and the difference in the statements says to me that there was some type of altercation between the two of them otherwise they would have completely denied statement number 3 as they did with 4. Hope that makes sense, it is Monday and my brain is not working totally yet.

There was a webcam focused on the A home and media capturing everyone who entered and exited the A home. This went on for months. I was glued to my computer watching the webcam and watching every news report that I could find. The only time I saw River was on the day that Caylee's remains were found when she was involved in the wild and crazy scene with Kalani outside the A home. In her interview, she tells LE that she brought flowers to CA often; I think at one point she said every day. She also said that she visited the A home with GA when CA was not there. If this were true, this would have been shown on the webcam and she would have been approached by the reporters trying to get the story on who this mystery woman was. I just don't believe this woman. I think that if there was a relationship with GA it was a business relationship. What brought her to the tents was not compassion, but the jars filled with donation money. This goes back to the escort sites that were found on the A computer. I never believed GA lost all that money because of gambling or internet fraud. I always thought that the money went to escort services. This would explain why River lied to LE and played this up as just a friendship and how she was victimized by GA. GA on his part does not want this piece of information to be divulged and so will deny everything. There were no victims here. They are both down and dirty. This is just my opinion, but I think it comes very close to the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back