TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF's mother and a visiting uncle are giving the BF an alibi......that he DID go over there

Why was one other man given three chances to pass the polygraph? BD says he failed the first two and passed the third.

My only guess on why LE isn't hot to polygraph CD is that he has an alibi and they aren't sniffing around that area.

OR they already know he isn't involved. But someone tried to frame him by saying Hailie went to his house though.

Sorry....I tend to believe The Texas Rangers, FBI, LE, Secret Service etc. over Billie and her version of events. She can go on NG and say anything she wants....the investigating agencies are looking for her daughter. I doubt they will take the time or jeopardize the case to come out and rebut her. An entire show about Billie and her live in bf. Where is Hailey?

I think Billie mumbled to Clint something like: "unless your looking for it". This came about when NG asked Clint if he could see the house and Clint stated about the car and where they park it.

Why was one other man given three chances to pass the polygraph? BD says he failed the first two and passed the third.

I would assume that they haven't had a chance to readminister polys to BO & SA, as they just took the 1st ones today.

For what its worth, I believe Billie. I really feel she is being open and honest. I am glad she had SA leave the home when she found out he failed his poly. My heart breaks for Hailey's mom and dad.

Where are you, Hailey? What happened?

I'm not understanding why the dad hasn't taken a poly?

They don't want BF to know that they suspect him... Watch the focus take a swift change? Maybe?

If you are overly exhausted could that make you fail?
I would think so because your reaction time is off. But of course I only know from my own experience, that was for a job. I didn't know it was an accounting job, I had only worked for Bell telephone as an operator, never handled money at a job. They asked me "have you ever stolen money from your employer", My mind went "DUH", my NO answer was too slow, so the guy told me. We discussed it and both actually laughed about it. Needless to say I didn't get that job.

Thoughts on the polygraphs:

- doesn't there have to be a PATTERN of 'wrong' answers? Not just one or two. Seems like you don't 'pass' or 'fail' but there's a percentage of wrong answers where they decide that you know something

- yes, they are upset and tired, stressed. But how many folks who take a polygraph are calm, well-rested, and stress-free? Most of those people are probably nervous as heck, too.

- I can see one person 'failing' but FIVE? or a HANDFUL? Having a PATTERN of wrong answers?

My conclusion:

- machine is screwed up

OR

- polygraph administrator/interpreter doesn't know what he's doing (although I'm sure they've had FBI or whoever read the printout to make sure it's being interpreted correctly

OR

- big cover up

I do not think it is the 3rd one. Doesn't fit here... So WHAT is it?
I'm a scientist and I can guarantee you that any experiment is only as good as the person who performs it. There are procedures which should be done before the examination to make sure the machine is working correctly. If those procedures are done properly the operator should know if the machine is working correctly or not. So what I am saying is that the question of whether the machine is working properly also depends on who is doing the test.

I would assume that they haven't had a chance to readminister polys to BO & SA, as they just took the 1st ones today.

EXACTLY!!! Questions this brought up for me:

1) "Mystery" MAN took 3. Did this cracker-jack polygrapher administer all 3? 2 failed and passed the third? How can that be? Are we now playing best 3 out of 5?

2) Why was just the mystery man given 3? Has anyone else re-tested?

3) Why hasn't the FBI brought in their own polygrapher to re-test?

I'm now wondering if all these NINE agencies are basically getting in each other's way. Or has it become a pi$$ing match?

That polygrapher should not only be thrown out of the C-City - his creditentials should be revoked and he needs to find a new line of work.

I took A LOT of polys way back when. I worked for Mercedes Benz (dealership) and handled a lot of money. Passed every one I ever took - but was never told about anyone else failing a test right before I was hooked up. I still can't believe they did that!

I'm not understanding why the dad hasn't taken a poly?

He has volunteered but they have said they don't need one from him. That's my understanding. Makes me think LE already has a focus.

We are aware of the issues with the site and are going to have the problem resolved within a few days. Let's not go OT and discuss it in this thread, though. Just wanted to let you know.

I'm seeing posts about the Secret Service. Someone please post a link from MSM stating that the Secret Service is involved in this case. I'm finding that difficult to believe. tia!

He has volunteered but they have said they don't need one from him. That's my understanding. Makes me think LE already has a focus.

Makes me believe LE do not have one clue what they are doing. They have to clear all immediate not selected ones but all in order to move the investigation from that inner circle. Am not convinced LE has a focus but more like organized chaos.

We are aware of the issues with the site and are going to have the problem resolved within a few days. Let's not go OT and discuss it in this thread, though. Just wanted to let you know.

Hoppy - I think some of us were talking about the ustream site for NG. It wasn't working tonight... (or at least I that's what was referring to...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2