GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to wonder if she gave them phone records for the few months before the murder and they found reason to request more. I dont think they just started looking at her but may just be setting up to pin her to her words. She can afford an lawyer and that changes the investigation so they could have been playing good cop good cop and now are flipping the script. I dont think we would have heard about the phones records if there wasnt something to this.

Yeah, I think she has been suspected for quite some time now. She certainly did not rush to try and clear herself of any involvement which too me was even more suspcious. The lack of statements. Unfortunately, this may be the "tie breaker." We need justice for Rusty.

I had to wonder if she gave them phone records for the few months before the murder and they found reason to request more. I dont think they just started looking at her but may just be setting up to pin her to her words. She can afford an lawyer and that changes the investigation so they could have been playing good cop good cop and now are flipping the script. I dont think we would have heard about the phones records if there wasnt something to this.

Suri, I to am very upset about this murder. I hate how the boss couldnt be happy with his life given his place in society and his solution to whatever problem he thought he was having was killing a man with two small children at their daycare. There are advantages in his life that much kinder people deserve and my feeling on this will likely be kicked up a few notches if AS is involved. Spoiled selfish uncompassionate man who ruined lives even though he could have used other solutions to resolve his unhappiness and should have been aware of those considering his obvious intelligence.IMO

Yeah, what is wrong with these words "I want a divorce." What could have been the motive? Why would the perp think that he could get away with such a crime. Criminals are very dumb though and what they do not realize is most crimes have already been committed so they become textbook. The pieces for the suspect are beginning to come together like a puzzle from renting the van, leaving work early and the nerve for the both of them to go back to work and act like it is just another day at the park. That in of itself is really strange.

Yeah, I think she has been suspected for quite some time now. She certainly did not rush to try and clear herself of any involvement which too me was even more suspcious. The lack of statements. Unfortunately, this may be the "tie breaker." We need justice for Rusty.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/27054270/detail.html

Rusty had been helping Hemy find another job.

Thanks for the link, it also says

Andrea Sneiderman's attorney, Seth Kirschenbaum, confirmed to Petchenik that his client and Mr. Neuman had taken "several" business trips together, including one to Europe and another to Denver, but he called them strictly platonic.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/27054270/detail.html

Rusty had been helping Hemy find another job.

Interesting article.

It sounds like the wife is cooperating. I am still willing to giver her the benefit of the doubt that she was not involved.

If she wasn't, Hemi must have either had a crazy crush on her and hoped getting rid of her husband would improve his chances with her or Rusty did something that made him furious.....this case continues to baffle!

Interesting article.

It sounds like the wife is cooperating. I am still willing to giver her the benefit of the doubt that she was not involved.

If she wasn't, Hemi must have either had a crazy crush on her and hoped getting rid of her husband would improve his chances with her or Rusty did something that made him furious.....this case continues to baffle!

If the wife is fully cooperating, why don't the police already have her email and phone records?

Rusty started to cozy up to Hemy in August and was helping him find a new job. What is the reasoning for this? Did he suspect he was interested in Andrea? Did he suspect there was a possible affair going on? They always say you should keep your enemies close! Maybe Rusty was doing just that and slowly trying to move Hemy away from his wife by helping him find a new job. Maybe Hemy realized Rusty was onto him and that's what pushed him to murder.

I just started to watch this case. I don't know what to think. I want to say for once the wife wasn't involve but guilty maybe of leading on Neuman... Giving off wrong vibes. JMO

But who heck knows!

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-killing-862484.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

They traveled together to the United Kingdom and Colorado on business. Before they left on the U.K. trip in late September, Neuman sent Andrea Sneiderman a detailed itinerary, including plans to tour castles, take a dinner cruise and perhaps see a West End musical.

<snip>

Roughly two weeks after returning from England, Neuman moved out of his family&#8217;s home into a condominium in Buckhead.

<snip>

In her only public comments about the case, Andrea Sneiderman said she was &#8220;shocked&#8221; to learn of her former supervisor&#8217;s arrest, saying she had thought of him as a &#8220;friend of our family.&#8221;

But the DeKalb County District Attorney doesn&#8217;t appear convinced, claiming she and Neuman have concealed evidence &#8220;that would indicate planning, collaboration, or premeditation to commit murder,&#8221; according to the search warrant affidavit.

more at link

But the DeKalb County District Attorney doesn’t appear convinced, claiming she and Neuman have concealed evidence “that would indicate planning, collaboration, or premeditation to commit murder,” according to the search warrant affidavit.

What the HECK does that mean that she concealed evidence? Wow. can't wait for more info.

What the HECK does that mean that she concealed evidence? Wow. can't wait for more info.

it probably means that Andrea was not very forthcoming with the nature of her relationship with Hemy. Maybe she would not provide her phone records or emails or didn't provide all of them. Maybe she originally told the police on thing but their investigation shows she was not honest. If a wife truly wants her husbands killer found then they would not hide information that could possibly lead to their arrest.

Whether or not she was involved in the murder or not, I do believe that Andrea likely concealed the nature of her relationship with Hemy and was in no way shocked at his arrest.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-killing-862484.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

They traveled together to the United Kingdom and Colorado on business. Before they left on the U.K. trip in late September, Neuman sent Andrea Sneiderman a detailed itinerary, including plans to tour castles, take a dinner cruise and perhaps see a West End musical.

<snip>

Roughly two weeks after returning from England, Neuman moved out of his family’s home into a condominium in Buckhead.

<snip>

In her only public comments about the case, Andrea Sneiderman said she was “shocked” to learn of her former supervisor’s arrest, saying she had thought of him as a “friend of our family.”

But the DeKalb County District Attorney doesn’t appear convinced, claiming she and Neuman have concealed evidence “that would indicate planning, collaboration, or premeditation to commit murder,” according to the search warrant affidavit.

more at link

Also from the article:

"Police have not implicated Andrea Sneiderman in her husband’s death."

"Investigators say Andrea Sneiderman and her husband's alleged killer were in "continuous communication" before and after Rusty Sneiderman was gunned down outside a Dunwoody day care facility, an affidavit obtained by the AJC reveals......"

"The search warrant also reveals Neuman allegedly rented the Kia Sedona used to transport him to the day care center Nov. 18. Neuman went to work early the day of the shooting, left to commit the murder then returned to GE. Later that day, he dropped off the minivan, investigators allege.

Fiber evidence of a synthetic beard believed to have been worn by Neuman during the shooting was discovered in the vehicle, the affidavit states."

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-shooting-857257.html
I was so hoping she had no involvement with Neuman, but the "constant communication" says something entirely different. :( MOO

I was so hoping she had no involvement with Neuman, but the "constant communication" says something entirely different. :( MOO

But we don't know the nature of the communication. He was her boss.

It will be shocking and sad if she is involved in her husband's murder, but certainly not all that unusual...

If she was though, I hope she is charged.

True. But don't you think that when LE first announced his name, she would have told them, "Hey, are you sure about that timeline? Because I talked to him several times that morning about the big project/business trip/important meeting coming up."

Or, "How could he have been on the phone with me right before and after and I didn't notice anything wrong?"

Or, "I knew he sounded upset/scared/angry when I spoke with him right around that same time."

Let's remember, LE knows to the minute what time the shooting took place thanks to the video.

I have never had "continuous communication" after hours with my boss, no matter where I was working; so naturally it appears to me there was more than just "work" that was being discussed. MOO

I have never had "continuous communication" after hours with my boss, no matter where I was working; so naturally it appears to me there was more than just "work" that was being discussed. MOO

It wasn't after hours communication - it was early morning. Depending on what is going on, my husband is often talking to his boss a good bit in the a.m.

That said - angel's logic makes sense to me. The police have the timeline and know how she has reacted. Frankly, you'd think that if they were in cahoots, they'd have the sense not to be chatting it all up on cell phones before and after the murder.

But if there's anything we have discovered here at WS, it's that people do the stupidest things when it comes to murder!

I have, it was a female boss though and we were both sick working from home.
I am convinced they were having an affair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes