GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be picky, but i just wanted to point out that Portsmouth is here in NH, not in ME.
Krista is from PORTLAND, ME, not Portsmouth.
:) That's all...
:seeya:

Thanks I'll fix that. Trying to get all the details down into a post I was bound to get a few incorrect. I've never been great with names.

The drug connections came up as I was writing that! Boy that was a surprise. Perhaps she is not so innocent. I guess nowadays who is innocent?

A girl with 493/494 friends is bound to have a few friends in Conway.

Anyone know off the top of their heads what the time line of the break up vs the drug bust for her BF is?

I wondered that too. Between the hours of 10 and 6:30 am. Getting a baby up and taking her out in cold weather.

I thought maybe someone called her about illness or said they had a need for assistance. Like someone sick, could you babysit, babysitter ill, could you babysit or so and so seriously ill and wants to see the baby. Could have been an offer of money (child support?) I guess, but not sure if anyone would get up at that time of night. A complaint of severe emotional distress from a friend?

We also don't know if Conway was her destination or if she was taken there involuntarily. Like she left to go get diapers, but didn't come back.

I wish we knew if she left her home that evening or very early the next morning. Actually I am thinking she may have never made it to her home at all the evening before. She talked to her mom around 10:30 but it was from her cellphone, so maybe she was at someone elses home at the time. That makes more sense than waking her baby up at 11 pm or 5:30 am to go somewhere. Why do that if you have roommates?

Thanks I'll fix that. Trying to get all the details down into a post I was bound to get a few incorrect. I've never been great with names.

The drug connections came up as I was writing that! Boy that was a surprise. Perhaps she is not so innocent. I guess nowadays who is innocent?

A girl with 493/494 friends is bound to have a few friends in Conway.

Anyone know off the top of their heads what the time line of the break up vs the drug bust for her BF is?

I believe he was convicted last July. Krista's sis said that the breakup happened in Jan of this year.

The thing is, we really don't know who is in Conway. We know the other daughter's mother lived there last year. But we don't know if she had other friends there.

And even though she may have broken with the baby Daddy, she may have tried to preserve that other sib relationship for her baby.

That is what I wonder about too. Maybe she wanted to keep the sibs knowing each other as they grew up.
But I have to wonder---if she had a baby and moved in with her bf---who also had a baby previously with another gf---was there any residual anger from the first gf perhaps? Things like that can simmer for a long time. imoo

I wish we knew if she left her home that evening or very early the next morning. Actually I am thinking she may have never made it to her home at all the evening before. She talked to her mom around 10:30 but it was from her cellphone, so maybe she was at someone elses home at the time. That makes more sense than waking her baby up at 11 pm or 5:30 am to go somewhere. Why do that if you have roommates?

That is possible. She may have been reluctant to tell her Mother that she had the baby out that late. Or maybe not. Just another thing we don't know at this point.

That is what I wonder about too. Maybe she wanted to keep the sibs knowing each other as they grew up.
But I have to wonder---if she had a baby and moved in with her bf---who also had a baby previously with another gf---was there any residual anger from the first gf perhaps? Things like that can simmer for a long time. imoo

True. The one post we saw sounded pretty friendly, but it is hard to tell if it really was or if they were just trying to get along.

"The devil is in the details," as the old saying goes. This has been a long, hard day for me, but a good one, and I REALLY appreciate Jobu's "case synopsis!" I also appreciate the sharp insight of all who post here!!

Multiple states involved likely invoked FBI jurisdiction and involvement.

re: her baby daddy's incarceration date. should be able to look up that info via some Maine corrections web site?

If he was convicted in July and he were out on bond, it's likely the judge would continue the bond pending sentencing, which could be anytime from a few weeks to a few months later. Usually an over-worked probation officer type person does a pre-sentencing report and that takes time. And then in many cases a person is not taken into custody immediately at the sentencing hearing but told to report to prison to start serving the sentence at a later date.

It's entirely possible he only reported to prison in the last quarter of last year.

I wonder if it's an actual breakup or just that he's not there because he can't be.

I don't know, only what the sis said. She could have put it that way in order to conceal that he was in jail. Or it could be true.

I tend to go with true. He would have gone inside in July or Aug. and they made it till Jan. They were in very different places in their lives, and she probably had too much to do and him without anything to do. That is a lot of pressure on a relationship.

This reminds me of Shonda Townsend's case in TX:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108878&highlight=shonda+townsend

Shonda, a single Mom, was 19 when she went missing and her baby daddy was also incarcerated at the time. His GF was harassing Shonda on MS for quite some time prior.

I don't believe 20 is too old to be dealing with "mean girls" in this day and age. They seem to have a much different code of ethics than when I was 20.

:(

I so hope Krista is going to be found safe - but I don't believe that will be the case.

This article in the Conway Daily Sun, "Baby's father in jail but not ruled out as a suspect in Dittmeyer disappearance", explains the ex-boyfriend's arrest and disposition:

Her infant’s father, Kyle Acker, 26, of Portland, was arrested in July
of last year for two counts of aggravated trafficking of scheduled drugs.
He pleaded guilty in November to one count of trafficking in scheduled
drugs, possession with intent to distribute. He was sentenced in
January to four years in the State Prison in Warren, Maine, where
he is now.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/featured/story/dittmeyer-press-conference-tuesday

Nice find on the brothers Bohdi.

Per Conway Daily Sun FB page a restaurant got robbed tonight in Conway. Wonder if there is connection to someone trying to raise up some money to get out of town. It's a lot of crime for a small town. Locals are stressed. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Conway-Daily-Sun/36223507231

Not sure if this was posted yet, but its an odd coincidence that a week before Krista disappeared an episode of Criminal Minds staged in Manchester NH had was based on a person who abducts mothers and leaves the kids behind, door open and all. I doubt there is a connection but this case is so odd. http://www.conwaydailysun.com/featured/story/missing-woman-case-similar-tv-show-episode

If ex-BF or whatever he is, has not been ruled out, then do authorities think he orchestrated her abduction from prison? Evidently it is a possibility.

Oh, another reason for LE to allow a person convicted of drug trafficking to be out and about in the free world as long as possible before being locked up is that the convicted drug dealer is a way for them to identify others involved in the trade.

Almost always an individual caught dealing illegal narcotics will be offered to have their sentence reduced in exchange for something as simple as a list of names to something as complex as assisting in setting up a drug buy so the police can do a bust.

Complete speculation in every way but it's possible that Krista's ex-bf provided info to LE which led to others getting arrested and that Krista's situation connects to that somehow.

This article in the Conway Daily Sun, "Baby's father in jail but not ruled out as a suspect in Dittmeyer disappearance", explains the ex-boyfriend's arrest and disposition:

Her infant’s father, Kyle Acker, 26, of Portland, was arrested in July
of last year for two counts of aggravated trafficking of scheduled drugs.
He pleaded guilty in November to one count of trafficking in scheduled
drugs, possession with intent to distribute. He was sentenced in
January to four years in the State Prison in Warren, Maine, where
he is now.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/featured/story/dittmeyer-press-conference-tuesday

OK the break up was the same month that he left for jail. So the break up was by circumstance.

Some things are coming to light now. The connection to her Ex-BF who was (dealing?) convicted of trafficking makes her seem a lot less innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa