Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that with the recent show on the ID channel someone will come forward with what they know.

The lady who stated Morgan's hair was tucked inside her coat is interesting. This case is horrible and what's worse is that there is no answers. Unfortunately, it will happen again. I hope someone speaks up.

The t-shirt being found is a huge discovery, but I guess we still can't talk about that? The location - speaks volumes...

Dr. and Mrs. Harrington are charismatic and I find them to be outstanding people. I hope their nightmare ends soon.

I hope that with the recent show on the ID channel someone will come forward with what they know.

The lady who stated Morgan's hair was tucked inside her coat is interesting. This case is horrible and what's worse is that there is no answers. Unfortunately, it will happen again. I hope someone speaks up.

The t-shirt being found is a huge discovery, but I guess we still can't talk about that? The location - speaks volumes...

Dr. and Mrs. Harrington are charismatic and I find them to be outstanding people. I hope their nightmare ends soon.

I assume it's still off limits, since nothing has been officially released about it that I'm aware of. Or did they talk about it on the TV show? If we can quote a transcript or link to a video, I think we're allowed to discuss whatever they talked about.

The Harringtons are classy people. They have done everything they needed too. I can see the pain in their face and hear it in their voice. I feel for them.
Before this happened, I had walked around UVA many times at night and often by myself. I never felt scared. Now I won't walk by myself anymore.
As arielilane said - it will happen again. Not necessarily at UVA but likely somewhere in VA.

As long as this guy is out there and has his demons, it will definitely happen again.

I can't believe he doesn't have a record of some kind with DNA on file. Shocking, really.

As long as this guy is out there and has his demons, it will definitely happen again.

I can't believe he doesn't have a record of some kind with DNA on file. Shocking, really.

It's probably in those tens of thousands of rape kits that are reported to be sitting unprocessed in labs and storage lockers all over the country.

I saw Mrs. Harrington the other day at a local grocery store. I was behind her in the check-out line. I wanted to say something to her...but for some reason I couldn't manage to speak, it was like I had lost my voice. All I could do was stare at the large cuff bracelet she was wearing...the one Morgan was wearing...

Saw the ID show on YouTube. According to the show, statement 2 is true, but statement 4 is not true. Morgan told someone outside the arena that she had her ticket, and the ID show did not state that anyone else had the ticket in their possession at that point in time. Seems likely that Morgan did in fact have her ticket. She spent about 45 minutes total outside the arena, but refused offers of help.

BBM

What was the name of the video? or do you have a link? I tried searching for it and nothing came up! I would love to see it online :)
TIA

The t shirt is not off limits. At the time when it was discovered it was. Posts here were deleted at the time and I received a PM from a mod saying that they had been asked to remove all posts concerning the shirt. Since LE has come forward and stated that the shirt is Morgan's, it is now fair game.

I saw Mrs. Harrington the other day at a local grocery store. I was behind her in the check-out line. I wanted to say something to her...but for some reason I couldn't manage to speak, it was like I had lost my voice. All I could do was stare at the large cuff bracelet she was wearing...the one Morgan was wearing...

Omg that's heartbreaking. :(

From the "Heavy Metal Murder" -

Lt. Rader VSP: “Forensically, there is a DNA connection that Morgan Harrington, at some point during her time in Charlottesville, prior to her death, came into contact with a person who has already been in the unknown subject data..DNA database.”

Therefore,
1. Sketch was not merely someone called in to assist in disposal of the body.
2. Sketch came into contact with Morgan in Charlottesville.
3. Morgan was killed in C'ville.

Illustration of timeline:
http://www.nbc29.com/link/414506/map-uva-jpj-area-morgan-harrington-timeline

From the "Heavy Metal Murder" -

Lt. Rader VSP: “Forensically, there is a DNA connection that Morgan Harrington, at some point during her time in Charlottesville, prior to her death, came into contact with a person who has already been in the unknown subject data..DNA database.”

Therefore,
1. Sketch was not merely someone called in to assist in disposal of the body.
2. Sketch came into contact with Morgan in Charlottesville.
3. Morgan was killed in C'ville.

Illustration of timeline:
http://www.nbc29.com/link/414506/map-uva-jpj-area-morgan-harrington-timeline

Thanks Walker! I hadn't seen this aerial view before. It gives me a much better idea of the layout and space between lots/bridge/etc.

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=14600844

VA Tech is awarding Morgan a posthumous degree next weekend during commencement exercises.

I had a dear friend die a few months before graduation and his parents were so pleased when his college did the same thing. I hope it's just as meaningful for Morgan's parents.

It is odd that her ticket would be 'in pieces' in her purse. Many who go to concerts keep their stubs as memorabilia. Was she furious with her friends and left in a huff, tearing up the ticket in a metaphoric way of saying she was done with it.

MM--your idea makes good sense! It seems like what happened to Morgan has to be tied to the issue huff in some indirect way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert