Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How COULD JB back it up? By George admitting it and then getting arrested himself for incest and child molestation?
And Lee the same?
I don't know if Casey is being honest or not...I just know as a sexual abuse survivor myself I was alot older than her before I was able enough to get over the shame and speak out about my own abuse.

He could try to back it up by some expert examination of KC. Some detective work about the past of the family, for example KC's childhood friends, school, ...

I have had first hand experience with a child like KC, highly narcissitic, attempts to lie out of every single situation, even meaningless ones.

I know from experience, a child like this will throw friends, family, family pets, and any observers under the bus, even if.....even if, they are proven with hard facts to be lying.

Once they know they are busted, or proven wrong, they create new lies, and continue until the lie is so outrageous that it is frightening as to who they are blaming and what they are accusing happened.

My experience is with a step child that I have raised full time from the age of 6... it is spooky yet oddly fascinating to have gone through.

I see the same person in ICA...

ETA.. happy to report, we have worked through this... and this kid is on the right path now.... we saw it and worked on it, unlike the A's

on Joy Behar/HLN tonight, TH/shrink was describing "typical" mom in SA household: meek/submissive/etc

said CA is mama-bear-who-protects-her-cubs-type/not the "typical" example the shrink usually sees. and in addition to that, "CA could beat the he$$ out of GA w/ one arm tied behind her back"

also said: some of KC's resentment was due to CA's financial resources being diverted to Caylee's upkeep, lessening what was available to support KC in doing what she wanted: "loafing around"

Dr Drew/HLN has had good coverage/comments this week also

And maybe Cindy never found out about the abuse until this case broke wide open????

I also think GA knew beforehand....
But I don't see how Baez's questions are shameful...he is doing his job as a defense attny....
Everyone is willing to nearly castrate him for accusing GA of sex abuse...well you know what if he believes what Casey told him? Is he not doing his job if he believes? Who of us can say what he believes or disbelieve's about what Casey has told him? Remember that outburst the other day where he told her she was acting like a 2 yr old? That to me sounded like a man who could hold his own and state his own opinion.
Alot of ppl believe GA did sexually abuse Casey (me) but most believe he didn't.....Everyone has their own opinion.....
Who is in JB's body that they know if he believes or not?
I sure as hell am not taking up for Casey.....while I believe she was sexually abused by GA I also do NOT believe the drowning theory...and even IF Caylee drowned I do not think GA was in on a cover-up....
I just get so aggravated at all the snarky remarks about Baez objecting or asking for sidebars or as per todays questions asking if anyone saw caylee being starved, running to casey, etc....
He is just doing his job as a defense attny.

Sure is, including but not limited to having his client try to outsmart the IRS.
There are truly no excuses for Your Honor to have to school Baez each and every day in court. I admit, I don't blame him alone, he does have a seasoned death qualified attorney sitting there who knows his way through a court proceeding- but still...Your Honor should not have to keep repeating himself.

He could try to back it up by some expert examination of KC. Some detective work about the past of the family, for example KC's childhood friends, school, ...

Am still not understanding even by your own examples how JB could back it up?
What about KC's friends and school? Are you looking for someone she may have told etc?
What if she didn't?
Are you looking for a sudden slip in grades?
It never happened to me....
Are you looking for some SUDDEN change in behavior at school?
Again it never happened to be....and I am not holding myself to being the above all and end all...but I have to think to myself if these kinda things never happened to me why couldn't someone else NOT experience the same thing?
Also detective work about the past of the family.....this kind of thing is sometimes HID for generation, and generation and generation.
Or are you saying talking to ppl, her friends, teachers, etc to see if she ever mentioned sex abuse?

I am also of the belief that Casey probably was abused by George. I don't think it was as explicit as Mr Baez stated in his opening statement, but I feel that Casey shows signs of child sexual abuse. I can identify with many of her traits. My lies did not create an entire fantasy world, but I sure could make up some doozies if I was backed into a corner and did not want to admit the truth. I also tried out the story with friends to see what their reactions would be. Some didn't believe me (even my own family), some were so horrified I tried to lessen the impact so they'd calm down, and some just listened and didn't judge the situation at all. I was also a single mother of a little girl. No, I did not kill her and she is a happy, healthy 20 year old, however, I had a mini breakdown after her birth and had to be put on medication to sleep because I became determined that I had to protect her 24/7 from the same fate I suffered. If I had not sought and received help, I don't know what might have happened... don't believe I would have killed my child (which I believe Casey did), but my thought process was pretty messed up! I also had to live in the house with my abuser into my adult years and I fought and dealt with him in the same way Casey seemed to with George. I also hated my mother because she allowed all this to happen to me under her watch (I've let all that go now, but I was that sort of angry young woman). So, I told all this to say, that based on Casey's actions, I would believe that had been abused as a child. That, however, in no way excuses or explains or even mitigates the murder of her daughter.

One thing I don't understand is how can KC insinuate to a couple of friends along the way that she was abused (only to garner attention IMO), but when GA walks in with a dead Caylee in his arms not tell anyone?? It's total BS. I think she wrote to that girl in jail about it because she was giving the story a practice run.

I do not, for one minute, believe that George Anthony ever sexually abused his daughter. George's denial was very strong, with no signs whatsoever of deception. He is just one more of her victims.

George has lived with this pathological liar for years. He knows what she is capable off. IMO he has been subjected to so many lies over the years, that this latest one didn't come as too big of a surprise to him.

Some ppl interpreted his looking down as he answered the sex abuse question as deception....
Not only myself but some ppl on trutv and hln...I wish I had taken down their names.....maybe they didnt exactly say deception but lets just say his behavior raised a few questions that I saw....

What about KC's friends and school? Are you looking for someone she may have told etc?
What if she didn't?
Again it never happened to be....and I am not holding myself to being the above all and end all...but I have to think to myself if these kinda things never happened to me why couldn't someone else NOT experience the same thing?
Also detective work about the past of the family.....this kind of thing is sometimes HID for generation, and generation and generation.
Or are you saying talking to ppl, her friends, teachers, etc to see if she ever mentioned sex abuse?

Quick question, there is no wrong answer.. ;)
Did you feel that GA was predator prior to the proclaimation of the DT, or did something just fall into place for you personally, opinion wise, once the claim was made?

Just curious as to why you are convinced GA has been a molester for at least 15 years according to the DT and ICA. Thank you in advance.

I don't believe for a minute that George molested Casey. I have a sociopathic step daughter and she has accused several people of molestation when she was mad at them. I know that her mother in law did not molest her daughter as she claimed. I am pretty sure the other two did not molest her or her daughter as she claimed. She never had remorse nor did it ever bother her when she was caught in the lie. She just made up new lies as Casey does. The step daughter also stole from anybody she could and stole anything that was not nailed down. We cut her out of our lives to keep her from destroying us. We were afraid she would try to accuse one of us of molesting her kids and ruin our lives as she did the other three. Thank the Lord she is in jail for felonies from writing huge checks on an account that did not exist. Hopefully she stays there and rots!! I was always afraid she would kill one of her kids as Casey did.

I know from expirience how these people think and act and do not for a minute believe anything that Casey has said. She just wanted attention and now wants to get out of trouble. She could have made up a better lie but once a sociopath makes a lie they stay with it till the bitter end. And they lie about things they don't even need to lie about. I believe that IF Casey had just said the death was an accident and had not dragged her Father into it she would have gotten off.

What if she didn't?

JB could call an expert to examine KC and tell if KC is likely to be abused.
If even the victim (the abused) is refusing to give a detailed description of the years the abuse went on then it's just an empty claim.

I think he looked down because he was ashamed to be accused of such a horrendous crime. Where was he supposed to look? I would have done the same. As much as George and Cindy wants to get Casey off, he would have admitted to knowing Caylee drowned in the pool and everything else had he done it. They would sell theirs souls to get Casey off, but not admit to something as sick as molestation when he did not do it.

Some ppl interpreted his looking down as he answered the sex abuse question as deception....
Not only myself but some ppl on trutv and hln...I wish I had taken down their names.....maybe they didnt exactly say deception but lets just say his behavior raised a few questions that I saw....

Did you feel that GA was predator prior to the proclaimation of the DT, or did something just fall into place for you personally, opinion wise, once the claim was made?

Just curious as to why you are convinced GA has been a molester for at least 15 years according to the DT and ICA. Thank you in advance.

This is based on my personal opinion, and it could be wrong...I just go with what I feel.....
As I have said before my hubby's ex-boss always gave me creepy vibes....he was a hugger, but so am I, a big one in fact.....I always felt like pushing him away and never knew why until he was charged (and found guilty and sentenced) to molesting his own step-daughter.
He was the nicest guy, he lived in a million-dollar home, one of those that ppl would say "I never would have believed it...." That was me, and I couldn't
figure out why he made me so uncomfortable till after the fact....
That being said I always had this creepy feeling vibe from GA since before this was ever said by Casey...and I just follow my heart....
also just feeling like everyone follows "the boy who cried wolf" story...that casey has lied so much that she must be lying about this.....
My gut just tells me otherwise, about the sex abuse anyway.
I fully believe she and she alone is 100% responsible and thay only she knows aboyt Caylee's death.

How COULD JB back it up? By George admitting it and then getting arrested himself for incest and child molestation?
And Lee the same?
I don't know if Casey is being honest or not...I just know as a sexual abuse survivor myself I was alot older than her before I was able enough to get over the shame and speak out about my own abuse.

WEll, she told a few people about Lee touching her breasts. And in her recent jailhpouse letters where she speaks of that, she says she MIGHT have vague feelings that her dad did something when she was very young, but she did not know for sure. That was just months ago. So how can they now make such specific, vile accusations if that was the case?

I am also an abuse survivor. And I know that my uncle was NEVER allowed access to my kids. Yet this 'good mother' was letting her abuser bathe and change and tuck in her child every night. Does that sound reasonable to you.

And you say that you are a survivor. Do you think that you would ignore the tragic death of your child and party and go clubbing, because of the child abuse you suffered? Because I wouldn't.

I did act out sexually in my teens, and went a bit wild, but it never took away my feelings or my ability to grieve loss. I do not know why people are believing JB when he says that.

I think he looked down because he was ashamed to be accused of such a horrendous crime. Where was he supposed to look? I would have done the same. As much as George and Cindy wants to get Casey off, he would have admitted to knowing Caylee drowned in the pool and everything else had he done it. They would sell theirs souls to get Casey off, but not admit to something as sick as molestation when he did not do it.

Where was he supposed to look? In THE EYE!!!!!!! Straight forward and loud and clear!
He would have admitted Caylee drowned and he helped cover it up? On the stand???? And then he would be arrested himself! for helping to conceal a crime/death, or obstruction or something like that.
Once again, even though I believe the sex abuse I DO NOT BELIEVE HE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH FINDING CAYLEE NOR COVERING UP HER DEATH!

White rain, you said you got a vibe about that man due to hugging him. Have you had physical contact with ga? If not, what is or has ga done to give you a "vibe". Thanks in advance.

I will answer this too, since I also believe Casey was probably abused. I started reading the discovery on this case as soon it was posted on foxnews.com way, way back in 2008. As soon as I read that she mentioned it to others I believed her. My abusers friends and family would never in a million years believe what he did (most of my immediate family didn't either), but my little sister called me from her father's death bed and told me he was asking for my forgiveness so he could go to heaven. He didn't know I'd already forgiven him years ago. To my knowledge, he did not try anything with any other children around him. He did try something with one of my adult siblings way later in life which led them all to suddenly believe me!

However, once again, I have to say that this in no way excuses, explains nor mitigates the murder of Caylee.

MOO :twocents: (which I forgot to add on my last post, but it is)

ETA: I think Casey and her DT *are* just using this as a defense and that is not right, because again, any kind of abuse is not an excuse for murder. I also believe that they are probably sensationalizing the abuse to try to get the jury to believe she had some sort of break down to explain her behavior, so I agree with everyone on that aspect, I just also believe the abuse probably did happen.

I don't believe that GA molested ICA. However, even if JB could prove to me that GA molested his daughter (which, so far, he doesn't seem inclined to do), it still wouldn't matter to me one way or the other. It has no bearing on what happened to this precious child...therefore, it's a "so what?" for me.

MOO, and all that jazz.

And to counter that I saw a body language expert tonight on HLN Dr Drew who said the exact opposite. She said that both she and her partner watched aLL of George's testimony and say he is being honest and forthright. So experts never really settle anything.

BBM - I thought the same mybrokenwings. I have had rather harsh thoughts about George over the last 3 years, but seeing the sadness and pain in his eyes, when asked that question, changed my mind about him totally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back