Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

The Crime Scene Photos being shown right now in testimony (blurred on the live feed)--can we see those *un*blurred on the net somewhere?

The Crime Scene Photos being shown right now in testimony (blurred on the live feed)--can we see those *un*blurred on the net somewhere?

None that show any remains. There aren't even blurred photos on the web that show remains.

what station is showing the "blurred images" please.
I've got CNN on.
TIA

World of Disney bag found in the vicinity of the skull at the crime scene. Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• world%20of%20disney%20bag.jpg
    world%20of%20disney%20bag.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 100
Blurred photos are not being shown on WFTV or MyFoxOrlando live feeds.

Just looking at photos of the crime scene and realize that the red Disney bag - do you think ICA included that with Caylee's remains to support her Zanny story? Didn't ICA say to someone during the "31 days" that Caylee was at Disney with Zanny?

Just makes me sick. ICA makes me sick. I just wanted to yell at her while they were showing the photos - 'look at the photos ICA! Look what you did!' I don't have words to describe her - just horrible . . .

I was watching Jean C. on in session today describing the remains and she made this comment about how hard it was to tell what they were looking at because everything was wet and dirty, but this really got my attention, she described Caylees Winnie the Pooh blanket as being very dirty and rusty colored... I immediately thought that it was rusty colored because it was absorbing the fluids of decomposition while in the Sunfire's metal wheel well, it now makes sense to me.

It would be great if anybody has the blurred pics to post! Hln was showing them!

Just looking at photos of the crime scene and realize that the red Disney bag - do you think ICA included that with Caylee's remains to support her Zanny story? Didn't ICA say to someone during the "31 days" that Caylee was at Disney with Zanny?

Just makes me sick. ICA makes me sick. I just wanted to yell at her while they were showing the photos - 'look at the photos ICA! Look what you did!' I don't have words to describe her - just horrible . . .

BBM I felt the same way, I think she shouldve been MADE to look.

JMO

Sorry but I think if the jurors are having to look at the horrible pictures that ICA should be made to look and watch the screen too.. See what she has done.....

Here are my screenshots from In Session today: (I took a pic of my TV so they are not the greatest:

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 240
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 196
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 183
It would be great if anybody has the blurred pics to post! Hln was showing them!
They were showing actual photos on In Session before. They were not pixelated. ETA: Correction: I see now, I guess they were, from across the room I thought the white was the skull and not pixelated. I feel very sad for little Caylee.

Here are my screenshots from In Session today: (I took a pic of my TV so they are not the greatest:
Thanks for these! I guess they were pixelated: I was across the room and thought they were not. Very sad pics all the same.

Thank you dragon lady, im ready true blood season 4. But I'm team Bill hehe. But is there pixilated that shows the hair matt? I wonder if weah will come out with more.

From Nancy Grace tonight..

Attachments

• 252861_10150224594648287_56641053286_7017574_5455860_n.jpg
    252861_10150224594648287_56641053286_7017574_5455860_n.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 209
I wonder if Mr. Kronk has a urinary incontinence problem or is just too lazy to use facilities and prefers to void out in the woods; I understand he has done this more than once out there. I wonder, then, what else he routinely did. Just wondering.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back