2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state went through everything on that hard drive ...WHY didnt you BAEZ???

so in other words, JB & co. did not look up that important date on his own. Talk about shoddy work.

As much as I would hate to see this happen, if a mistrial was now called and a public defender called in, may not be such a bad thing.

How much worse can this get?

Here's a really stewpid question. If you are going to say something happened on a certain day, wouldn't you want to make sure that day's activities fit said scenario?
and hasn't alot of peeps who know ICA said that she lived on the computer?

AGAIN Baez complaining that the State gave him ALL the info, but didn't do his job of due diligence FOR him.

My God.

They issued reports of the opinions their experts were to tender.

Yep unlike you Baez!!

"I specifically said the exact hour is UNKNOWN, Judge. "

Is he BRAGGING about that?

Holy Cow! JB says the HD contained billions of pieces of data but yet somehow the State was able to pick through it! Why couldn't you?

"billions of pieces of data"

but how many of them were blogs?

Man, JB. You just should have sat down and shut up. Don't talk about computers. Ever. It doesn't help your case.

JB complaining that the SA not doing the DT work by making the poor DT interpret computer data.

JBs inexperience is really showing here. I *believe* it is SOP to provide everything in discovery and leave it up to the other side to sort out what is relevant. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa