2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, Mr Baezzz, this is not Judge Perry's first rodeo! :rolleyes:

This rebuttal by the SA should definitely be allowed. He had the hard drive, his bad if he didn't look at it. THe SA definitely looked at it and after his "Bombshell" of an opening statement, they should not be disallowed to rebut that big mistake of his.

What is HHJP's salary ? Whatever it is, it is not enough !

"If the hard drive was provided to you, then it was left up to you to decide what searches you wanted to do ... it was not denied access."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 11:13 AM

Judge notes how important dates were June 15-17 are to case. Judge asks defense if a computer expert looked over hard drive. Yes says Baez.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:13 A

I'm coming in late here, had an appointment....Is JB really trying to argue that he couldn't read through all the discovery? I walked in to him saying something about
"phone book" sized files and being directed to look at page 7,000. Does that mean he chose not to read all of the discovery so that is the states fault? I'm confused!

How can it be the fault of the state of florida when you chose not to look at a specific date when you were given the hard drive when you knew which dates were relevant to this case? GO HHJP!!!

"I'm wondering how it could be the fault of the State of Florida that you didn't look at any particular day when you had the hard drive and knew what was of relevancy"

CJBP - How is it the State of Florida's fault that you didn't look at the dates relevant to this case?

OMG, this is great.

"How could it be the fault of the State of Florida that you chose not to look at a specific date when you were given the hard drive of the computer, and you knew what dates were relevant to the case?" - HHJP (who is awesome)

OMG JB just said “we took your order to mean ...” hahahaha

Judge is sayign June 16th is a key date and I think will determine that JB should have filtered the info on the computer for that day.

Did anyone notice that when JP mentions june 15th ICA shakes her head 'no'

HJP: How could it be the fault of the State of Florida that you chose not to look at specific dates when you were given the hard drive and you knew what days had relevancy to this particular case??"
I heart JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member