2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
I can also hear Cheney Mason boisterous laugh coming from the other side of the courtroom (behind closed doors) #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Could I ask a favor? The communication that we have been getting from the Weasel Anti-Defamation League every time this comment is made has turned from cordial to firm to somewhat strident. Weasels may be considered vermin, but they do have some pride.

My pet weasel, Riki Tiki Tavi likes this. He is awesome!

I am sooo glad that:
Casey didn't think twice about partying for 31 days
Cindy called 911
Baez didnt ask for a speedy trial
They found precious Caylee's remains
Some of the evidence (duct tape, bags etc) were still there and are used now in the trial
Judge Strickland removed himself and Judge Perry is here
Instead of a logical defense (just a simple drowning) the defense has the most bizarre theory ever.

Casey is pretty unlucky. Things always seem to happen to ensure that she doesn't ever get out of prison!

8:33 in the morning and I already have knots in my stomach :(

KBelichWFTV:
Thought I just heard Mason raising his voice from behind closed doors [via Twitter]

The media is sure doing everything in their power to put Caylee in the swimmiing pool and drown. I have never seen anything like this.

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Thought I heard Mason raising his voice from behind closed doors

JB says no your honor we are not going to go through this

JIM HOOVER!!! Oh my, let me get my cup of coffee and plant myself on the couch. This may be a good day for Caylee.

Yes!!! He didn't hold back information in his interview/depo!
:great::great::great:

Geez. HHJP is going to have to order attorneys present at 6am if he ever hopes for things to start on time.

If I was on the jury I would be sooooooooooooooooo not happy.

Morning, all! This may have been asked and answered but I'm just joining in this morning. Does anyone know who CA is chatting up in the audience? A man, next to her, opposite George. TIA!

Where is ICA this morning? I thought I saw her earlier but now my WESH feed is only showing a door and GA and CA.

Is it her attorney? WFTV said that three seats in the back were reserved for them and their att.

I hate these private meetings. We never find out what is going on. They are all going to walk out and start court as usual. If not I will be surprised for the first time.

Watching GA and CA in the back of the court room and their dog and pony show ticks me off.

I think whatever is going on is something big. I don't think the judge would delay this morning unless it is something big. My guess would be the DT has accused the SA of something.

lol! JA yesterday evening: "Bring it on!"

I can also hear Cheney Mason boisterous laugh coming from the other side of the courtroom (behind closed doors) #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Sweet..... while the jurors wait....... on a SATURDAY nevertheless.....

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
George has papers in his lap that he is looking over and he heaved a heavy sigh
1 minute ago

Kathi Belich, WFTV
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Thought I heard Mason raising his voice from behind closed doors
2 minutes ago
»
5 minutes ago
»
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Also behind closed doors. I'm sure with lawyers. I hear what sounds like laughter“@jmsrts: @bobkealing Where is the judge during all this?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes