Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Than again, why would Baez lie. Casey said she was raped, molested since the age of 8 by her father and brother. Who are we to question it.

Maybe they all need to be arrested and she should go free for her family to deal with

I'm not sure if you're being facetious or not but......Baez would lie because he hasn't got a case and needed to come up with the big AHAAA moment he's been promising since August 2008. Besides that IMO, he's as compulsive a liar as his client.
We have license to question Casey because she has yet to utter a single truth in the 3 years since she hit centre stage. She's the little girl that cried wolf so long and hard it drowned out the screams of justice for her murdered baby.
Sexual abuse isn't an excuse for child abuse or murder. If and when ICA takes credit for her own lousy parenting then I'll give her a pass in criticizing her parents. Until then I don't believe a word she says.
Tough love. Her parents should have tried it and maybe they wouldn't be in this mess.
JMO

NO. Nope. Not at all.
But CA is hoping Lee will fall on that sword, take one for the fam.
When he was sobbing on the witness stand, tearless CA and GA were staring at him wide-eyed and in anticipation... hanging on his every word.. If we could have heard CA's internal dialogue it would have been.. OK LEE, say it, say it..say it now LEE. Follow the script LEE, say it!!
George's internal dialogue.. Do whatever mom tells you, son. I have no opinion, Must mow lawn, must mow lawn...

Wow, I just don't know about this. I'm not convinced that LA was really expected to testify to that. I'm still on the fence about the degree to which the A's will go in some ways. CA will do whatever she feels will spin things the way she wants, because she wants it that way. For her, it's all about her apparent narcissism. But for GA and LA, I'm not convinced. GA denied the allegation from the beginning and I don't expect him to change that testimony. LA has shown no signs of being willing to say that either.

I am not saying that it might not be true, only that I have no idea and will require more than the word of an obviously pathological liar to make me believe it. I am not willing to presume a vast conspiracy involving all of the A's (during this trial, let me say) to save ICA. I will need to see evidence of that beyond CA's obvious fabrication and spin, and we may well see it from LA and GA before the trial is out.

I just don't think we've seen anything yet to suggest that there is an agreement among the A's to go with the molestation story to save ICA.

:cow:

I said who knows. I agree with a poster that I didn't think George's testimony was necessarily credible, but that's just his personality.

Even if he did molest her, I still don't think he was there when Caylee "drowned."
And that's no excuse for killing your daughter.

Some people in another thread are wondering if the A's kept the pregnancy a secret because KC told GA and CA that Lee was the father. Instead, maybe they really thought GA was. Maybe KC intentionally got pg to scare the bejesus out of GA.

That might explain why GA testified that he was, at first, extatic that he was going to be a g'pa rather than being less than thrilled that his high-school drop out, 18yo, unwed daughter was going to be a mom. Not that he was really extatic, just that he didn't grill her on who the father was like most fathers would.

Of course, if he testified differently, that would impeach his previous testimonies too.

Not saying I necessarily believe all the above is true. Just pondering.

I absolutely do not believe that George did anything to Casey. Also, I know this sounds weird, but I live in Orlando and a few years ago, they had a big deal with the schools because they switched the start times of the high school and jr. high. Jr. high used to have to be at school at 7 am and high school at 9. When my daughter started jr high they had just switched it to the opposite. Was he waking her up at 13 (jr high age) at 5 am to put his @&#^$ in her mouth before her mom got up for work and she had to catch the bus? It just seemed wonky and ill fitting like a dog in a trenchcoat. LOL

I think it may be true. Wouldnt surprise me. Cant decide if it's george or lee/george

The following logic (as good as it is, and it is good, imo) the fact that ICA left Caylee (at 2 years old) alone in george's presence does not convince me that he did nothing to ICA. Iow, to elaborate, some dudes who do this kind of thing do their molesting in a certain manner... to suit their proclivities with certain age ranges.... and Caylee had not developed enough to... oh gosh I'll stop there.

And to aid in explaining my thought process here.....

Regardless of the "happy" video, there seemed to have been an extraordinary lack of concern, on ICA's part, for Caylee's welfare. Well... sheesh.... we've seen plenty of evidence of lack of concern for Caylee and BAD JUDGMENT in general. And ICA did not seem bonded to Caylee enough to CARE (imo) anyway. It pains me to type that.

ICA is a liar, yes, but...

Ok, for example, let's say that there's a person suffering from paranoia and for weeks the person states that someone is following them; and no one is following them (bc they're paranoid and imagining it.)

Then the one time someone actually IS following them and no one believes them.

That analogy blows, but it's the best I can come up with at this moment. But you get the drift I'm trying to illustrate.

Yes, ICA a liar, but that does not mean that a molestation did not happen... imo.

moo

Casey is a pathological liar, imo. She can't be believed on anything she says. I have never believed that George molested Casey and I think she is despicable for trying to hang innocent people out to dry so her guilty butt can get off! Look how she blew that up about the guy with a kid, Jeff. Heck she all but was married to the guy and sad part is he didn't even know!

She planted the seed. The question for me is does anyone on the jury believe her?

I voted no idea either way. There is just something about GA I just can't put my finger on. I thought some of the conversations GA had with ICA during taped jail visits were a little creepy. He just may be a touchy feely kind of dad and ICA being who she is decided to exaggerate it for her advantage now that she is trying to save her butt.

Why would ICA have no qualms about leaving her daughter with her pervert dad if she was molested but then Caylee's welfare was never ICA's top priority. I wish I had never heard of this family. They make me sick.

NO. Nope. Not at all.
When he was sobbing on the witness stand, tearless CA and GA were staring at him wide-eyed and in anticipation... hanging on his every word.. If we could have heard CA's internal dialogue it would have been.. OK LEE, say it, say it..say it now LEE. Follow the script LEE, say it!!
George's internal dialogue.. Do whatever mom tells you, son. I have no opinion, Must mow lawn, must mow lawn...

Also a NOPE!

IMO why should LA lie? Also I believe LA informed the DT he had no plans of regurgitating ICA's lies about him, CA's script or not! If what you are posting about CA and GA was true, I didn't observe them.

jmoo

Also a NOPE!

IMO why should LA lie? Also I believe LA informed the DT he had no plans of regurgitating ICA's lies about him, CA's script or not! If what you are posting about CA and GA was true, I didn't observe them.

jmoo
I think they were not sure which way he would go with it. I believe CA would have been pleased had he fallen on the sword for sis. They have nothing else to work with at this point.

Jose...anything else? Anything?? Lee...No. I believe it was scripted for him to fall on the sword and he backed out. I think he became emotionally distraught because he couldn't bring himself to do it and he made up the 'left out' story to explain his emotional breakdown.

NO. Nope. Not at all.

...and wash car...and wash car...and wash car...

NO. Nope. Not at all.

I agree, pip! Watching Lee's painful performance on the stand, I also got the feeling he had been coached to fall on the sword, was supposed to admit to molesting his sister or that he was afraid his father had impregnated Casey, or some such thing. Baez was clearly trying to get him to admit to something. But LA wouldn't follow the script. The whole "boo-hoo I wasn't included in the shower and that's why I'm so angry" bull hockey is just so bogus, IMO. He was furious because he'd been backed into a corner and didn't want to be the fall guy. When I'm really angry, I cry, too. Those looked like tears of anger and frustration and humiliation. But, hey, I ain't Dr. Phil!

And, no, I don't think George ever molested his daughter.

IMHO.
:twocents:

I will be very surprised if GA lays down for the bus rollover on this one. I can't see any man or father admitting to molestation if they are innocent - doesn't matter if it's their evil daughter facing a death sentence or not.

Seems to me GA would just walk away from it all rather than being further humiliated.

moo

No way!!!! If it were true we would have more victims stepping up. Abusers don't limit themselves to just one. She would never leave Caylee alone with him or tell him he was the best dad & Grandpa ever.

I voted no idea either way. I lean towards more of a Casey & Lee slightly inappropriate sibling relationship. She is so manipulative of men and uses that to get her way. If it wasn't working on GA then she probably tried to get that attention from the next best thing. Not saying sex here but could be "kiddie doctor stuff" maybe when they were younger exploring curiosity. I think she is a promiscuous liar and that doesn't mean she was molested but may have severely dysfunctional relationships with men. Her thing is about power over men and the only weapon she knows how to use is her sexuality.
She reminds me of the typical teen you see in the movies the one who is always trying to seduce even though she's only 14 yrs old... We've seen it before. I think she is extremely misguided and was raised by a serial liar and manipulator too CA. CA taught her daughter to use her "exceptional" talents. IMOO CA has a lot of guilt over allowing ICA to run amok and then when she ended up pregnant had to try to rein her in and couldn't. The family was going to have to publicly recognize that they weren't the Cleavers.

NO. Nope. Not at all.

BBM

I, too, saw Cindy - chin in hand, looking intently over the top of her glasses - she did not know what Lee was going to say and she was very anxious about that. George - not so much, imo. He didn't appear to be as concerned with what Lee would say. moo

Great post, btw!

This is my opinion....

If she had been molested she would have no longer lived in the family home. She would not have had the oportunity to go out and get pregnant as most abusers have control over the abused. She would never have left her daughter in the house with these people knowing it could happen to her, too. She would have married young to get out of the family home, or at least found someone to shack up with. She would have issues with sexual relationships, not sleeping with every guy she had contact with. She would have not been trusting of males at all. Sexual abuse does not make you a thief or a liar. She would not tell her dad he was the best dad and grandfather and she would have said it early on and not waited 3 years. She would have had a diary or journal with entries about her feelings if she had these things happen to her.

From what I have seen she was very outgoing, liked to have fun at any expense and didn't care about anyone except herself. She is just selfish and evil. No one sexually abused her.

I wish they would have some people that knew her before she became pregnant with Caylee, to tell what kind of person she was then. I have a feeling she was a normal teen (normal teens will tell some lies) and didn't get this bad until she had poor Caylee. She wanted to cram every bit of life she could in after she felt trapped. She thought she was missing something. I wish she had realized she had everything, a precious baby and family. This is one of those that no one seen coming, even as dysfunctional as it all was.

I don't think she abused Caylee in the sense she hit her. I think she chose when she wanted to be mommy (which wasn't very often) and she used Caylee as leverage over her parents. If I don't get my way I take Caylee, you'll never see her again. She made that happen. I hope she gets LWOP, but I don't see her getting the death penalty unless JA can continue to tear down JB's witnesses.

All just my opinions.....

No I do not believe she was abused by anyone. The only abuse in this family was the duct taping and murder of a beautiful little girl.

Mods: Please Excuse and delete this post if a duplicate
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/23080952/detail.html
Posted: 3:51 pm EDT April 7, 2010Updated: 6:24 pm EDT April 7, 2010
(middle of the page under the title:
INMATE SAYS CASEY TOLD HER ABOUT USING CHLOROFORM
Casey also accused her brother Lee Anthony of sexually abusing her for three years, starting when she was 12 years old. She wrote to Adams that he stopped after she threatened to kill him if he came back into her room. Casey also claimed that she was molested by her father George when she was younger, but did not elaborate further. She said her mother accused her of lying and called her a *advertiser censored*.

Early Wednesday morning, the Anthony family's attorney responded to those allegations.
“The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family, nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father,” Anthony family attorney Brad Conway told WFTV.
This response to Abuse is more specific than the most recent one by Mark Lippman.

It's immaterial and has no bearing on whether Casey murdered Caylee.

This is only a red herring the defense hopes to use to divert attention away from the crime.

I think they were not sure which way he would go with it. I believe CA would have been pleased had he fallen on the sword for sis. They have nothing else to work with at this point.

Jose...anything else? Anything?? Lee...No. I believe it was scripted for him to fall on the sword and he backed out. I think he became emotionally distraught because he couldn't bring himself to do it and he made up the 'left out' story to explain his emotional breakdown.

pip, did you mean, he left out the 'made up' story which led to his emotional breakdown? confused. Just my opinion tho, I believe LA had informed JB he wasn't going along with IKA's accusations. However JB wasn't going to let it go. :banghead:

Also I can see possibly where at one time LA might have kidded ICA when she started to 'bloom', and from this ICA has exaggerated LA's kidding for her own advantage.

Sad tho for LA and I don't blame him, he has a life to lead and a reputation to protect.

my opinion only

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back