2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
mock juror Mountain Kat still missing.....ok all you alternates, try to make sense of this

JB is saying that people know when a child is abused? So how have the Ant's being able to hide their secrets for so long?

Urgent news bulletin, JB. Abuse doesn't necessarily leave broken bones, and lots of it goes unreported.

The child abuse charges can be swept away because Defense asked people if ICA seemed like a good mother. There's no evidence of child abuse, only that this child was loved. Then, something changed, immediate, something from one moment to the next.

Oh, JB, just because no one SAW ICA abuse Caylee, doesn't mean she never did!!! We've all seen the pics of marks on Caylee, IMO.

True to form JB is rambling about much to do about nothing.. It is painful to watch... Just as his defense case has been all along! I do think KC's choice of attorneys was another poor choice in her life... Some say she got what she deserved.. She (IMO) is guilty of 1st degree Pre meditated murder. I would have preferred to see KC have a better defense .

JB mentions bruise! Nice going! We saw a picture of Caylee with a bruise...

Caylee suffered child abuse when she was killed! Get it JB?

Now it was sudden and immediate? Huh? Does a child drown suddenly from one moment to the next? No-o-ooo....

Wish the jurors would raise their hands and say "We DO know what happened. Can you stop now?"

Does anyone hear the teacher from Charlie Brown when JB talks or is it just me? Has he made a valid point yet? UGH

Well taken care of by CA & GA, not ICA, if I'm on the jury that's what I am thinking.

Ok wait, JB says we don't know how she died. Now he is saying it was sudden?

weak weak weak-ICA should sue JB for such a weak defense

Sorry, I just cannot watch this man any longer -- he gives me evil thoughts!

Does he not get the fact that the child abuse charges come from duct taping her and putting her in a trunk to die??? Good gravy man, grow a brain.

Love how the prosecution is leaning back with their arms folded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa