2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.... is not DROWNING also a form of SUFFOCATION? I do not and will not ever understand how Biaz was ever allowed to proceed with this case.

Maybe JB will use up all the time and Mason won't have any time. :floorlaugh:

I am just tuning in and trying to speed read and catch up. I can't believe Baez tried to argue being allowed to go the sex abuse route because Casey was promiscuous and compartmentalized which is indicative of sexual abuse. Yes, and a headache and stomach ache are indicative of the flu, a hangover, food poisoning, some forms of cancer, brain disorders....I'm making my point poorly but hope I'm still making it somewhat logical?! LOL

"...but Dr Spitz is a MAN of science..." (my caps, JBs emphasis)

So..... Implying Dr G is not qualified on basis of gender?

I am screaming at my computer.

I pop in and out.. did some push ups.. played some bacci ball with DS and Mister nurse.... and dead headed all the flowers on my front porch..

is this OVER yet?:rocker:

Poor old KC - even she is bored to death with this mess of kerfuffling. Can't even stay with her lead attorney's train of thought enough to do her usual poor "acting".

Fantasy vs facts, JB projecting again and it will remind the jurors who actually presented facts and who is presenting fantasy.

Does he have vodka or something in his water? He just keeps acting crazier and crazier.

Does anyone have any idea how much longer he has?

Has Baez said anything helpful to his case yet? I fell asleep! boringgggg

KBelichWFTV: One juror yawned during defense closing.. State has objected eight times.. Most were sustained [via Twitter]

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
LDB: Objection! Judge Perry: Grounds? LDB: Mr. Baez is insulting the jury's intelligence. Judge Perry: Sustained. #CaseyAnthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa