2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
:great::great::great: GO MR. ASHTON !!!

Mr. Ashton has EARNED THE RIGHT to "smile" at this outlandish Closing Argument by the DT ...

MOO MOO MOO

Well I am concerned- based on this my husband and father both think she will be found innocent. I can only hope the jury looks beyond this closing argument.

The attorney that commentates with JVM I am sorry I do not know her name but she is always seems to have a grudge against JA.

JB I just rewatched him.. wow .. bad behavior.

I don't think JA was laughing, his face just got carried away with his emotions thats all

Personally I forgive him cos I do like a naughty boy ;-)

Judge and Levy just walked out without robe

something up

If he's not already a smoker, he may be going to bum a cig of a juror dealing with that nonsense!

(j/k i know he can't bum a cig of a juror)

MOO he probably is taking a quick walk to chill out and get his blood moving again so he doesn't fall asleep listening to the DT.

I actually just rewound it and watched closely and JA had his hand over his mouth, like I have seen many times before. He did not look like he was laughing at all.

I'm not seeing it either now. I was going to defend him for keeping it together, but it doesn't even look like he laughed.

I don't think Jose did himself, or his client, any favors by interrupting his own argument by calling out the laughing man.

And not only did JB say "this laughing man"...he vigorously pointed at him.

The Judge left with the Court House Coordinator. Speculation is he might be looking at a tape to see what happened.

I bet before the jury is returned 2 lawyers are going to be held in contempt. Ohhh boy.

Although I agree that JA shouldn't be laughing or making gestures (not saying he actually did), why is ICA allowed to shake her head all the time and make gestures?

And why did ICA get away with giving the finger to the camera or whatever she was giving the finger to?

It's kind of sad that Baez is attacking the lawyers in order to attack the evidence.

Actually, isn`t that what he mostly does. Attack and smear people in order to discredit evidence. Is that what defense lawyers normally do? It`s a morally bankrupt profession, reminds me of con artists.

Just watched JA on 3 different Camera angles of him,
He began to smile quickly put his hand to his mouth and covered his lips and squeezed his cheeks

NO Laughing !!

he was laughing & everyone has to admit that if JB was up there calling the SA office names, calling their work fantasy, etc.

also, remember JB smirking & whispering to CM while HHJP was addressing him....JB wants respect but he doesn't give it.....wants cake and eat it too.

And one of the points on closing instructions was not to make fun of opposing side theories.

Bill Schaeffer says HHJP walked out without his robe and with the reporter. Speculation HHJP will watch the video. JA really was laughing behind his hands IMO.

I bet he will watch the video, and it bothers me because although I'll defend him to the T, he was making facial gestures. I hope JA knows about Casey calling him an SOB...:banghead:

This may get ugly folks.. Either way, Jose should have stopped and asked for a sidebar, not scream out like that.

Just got off the phone with my mother. The defense won her over. Thank god she's not on the jury.

On the other hand, she told me she could hear my grandmother screaming at Baez for being a "you know what" so that's always good. lol

There's alway a chance she'll change her mind after the State finishes!

Would love to see JA come back and sit down with a paper bag over his head and some eye cut outs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa