2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More here: facebook.com/media/albums/?id=174731405877338

260509_247904645226680_174731405877338_1165395_5093840_n.jpg

265179_247888855228259_174731405877338_1165367_6923196_n.jpg

:truce:​

LKB on HLN spewing her venom as usual.

She absolutely makes me sick. Criticizing LDB's rebuttal--saying calling the pool story a lie, grounds for appeal. LOL What a nutcase. :banghead:

She seems worn out to me, lol. :fence:

I f KC is found guilty, how long will LKB 'milk' her association with HLN?...or will she finally be muzzled?

i'm watching LockUp .... hehe.... she is going to have so much fun in this world.

Heh... I checked my guide when you posted that. From 7pm through 9pm is Lockup: Orange County. I'm pretty sure it's the Orange County in CA, but I thought that was pretty funny - and iornic. :D

She a bit older now, but Laura Linney could play LDB.

She played a prosecutor in Absolute Power with Clint Eastwood and Gene Hackman, and was terrific.

How about her in Primal Fear with Richard Gere and Ed Norton?

With respect, the question was about her EMOTIONAL reaction . . .
;)

"what will her reaction be"
I was just making a joke about your answer; "number one" lol
which just might be her reaction

I don't think she will have a meltdown because there's nothing but ice water running through those veins of hers...she probably thinks her dream team will be able to file an appeal & she'll get off. Therefore I stand by my selection of "number one".:D:D:D

I was just thinking if I was sitting there like ICA listening to all these things about myself and lies I told I would be beet red and crying had I really lied because I was afraid. Not Casey she got ANGRY she has no remorse IMO

I never for one moment thought the defense team was even close to adequate, add to this some very dirty tricks and I think they turned dislike of their client into hate in some cases. They were not focused on any real defense but on selling Baez as a hot shot attorney. I was not worried for an instant and trusted the SA would bring it all together in the end.

Imagine my surprise when a lot of people began to second guess everything, yet the facts hadn't changed just Baez was also allowed to lie with apparent impunity. The DT was smoke and mirrors, they lied misconstrued and invented and I guess I felt a little betrayed when a lot went along with it. I"m sorry I feel this way but it seemed like people were running from one side of a ship to another the canting pretty much depending on who was the attorney of the moment.

I turned on Websleuths radio because I needed some common sense and a little bolstering only to hear RH praising Baez to the rooftops on what I thought was screamingly desperate defense lasting 4 very long hours.
I couldn't deal with it and just turned it off.

The SA did an amazing job today and it will always be amazing, even when as the hours tick by and the doubts creep back in for some.

I hit 'thanks' by the first sentence of the second paragraph. I know exactly what you are saying. I thought Jose did a horrible job throughout most of this trial, and I thought his closing was awful. Some of it was what I considered a tad shy of histrionics, and quite a bit of it consisted of nothing more than disparaging remarks, insults, and name calling of LE, witnesses, family, friends, etc. FGS, paraphrasing, Jose Baez basically accused George Anthony of not being a father at all because he wouldn't lie for ICA and take the blame for ICA. Unbelievable. And then, it's talking heads saying what a great job Baez did, and people being swayed by what I considered DT twisting of evidence and outright lies.

I thought Jeff A. did a fantastic job of pretty much putting in black and white just exactly what the DT was trying to sell, and by doing that, IMO, showed just exactly how ridiculous the whole thing is.

I'm not worried about the verdict, not even Juror #4. This is not the OJ dream team, and this is not a prosecution that was unprepared for the media scrutiny, and this was not a judge who could not make up his mind.

Heh... I checked my guide when you posted that. From 7pm through 9pm is Lockup: Orange County. I'm pretty sure it's the Orange County in CA, but I thought that was pretty funny - and iornic. :D

It is...I saw that once and was sooo excited. But it was CA. Maybe someday.

I f KC is found guilty, how long will LKB 'milk' her association with HLN?...or will she finally be muzzled?

BBM (bolded by me) one can only hope! She AND her husband!

I'm telling you Sam Waterson would be a PERFECT JA! :rocker:

Attachments

• Sam Waterson.bmp
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics