Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Juror's from Scott Peterson trial say Anthony Juror's had to break deliberation rules & put George on trial. Think their was stealth juror
37 minutes ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
They believe there was much better evidence in Anthony trial. Think that something's hinky with this trial and that jury. Angry words

thought this was interesting!

I think the 10 hours for deliberations is what bothers me most about this case. So Caylee's life was only worth 10 hours?

It's equally infuriating that the jury makes all the wild speculations about what wasn't proven and what didn't happen- yet they seem to adhere to the ridiculous requirement that they cannot infer anything from ICA not testifying. The defense gets all the benefits it seems. They can break the rules about speculation if it helps ICA, but not if it harms her evidently.

The first vote that was taken between the jurors was on the highest offense was 10-2 against first-degree murder.

“We didn’t know how she died, we didn’t know when she died,” said Juror No. 2, who was one of the 10. “Technically, we didn’t even know where she died.

“You couldn’t say who did it. To me, that’s why it was aggravated manslaughter of a child.”

The next vote was on just that charge, aggravated manslaughter of a child. The vote was 6-6 for manslaughter. The two sides hardened. They started talking over one another. The jury foreman calmed them all down.

“The six that voted guilty said it didn’t matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing,” he said. “She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that’s where the negligence came in.”

But some jurors, he said, had decided not to convict Casey Anthony of any charge in the girl’s death. By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes.

Juror No. 2 was the last holdout. Deliberations lasted for 11 hours over two days. They filed into court at 2:15 p.m. Tuesday to hand over their verdict.

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topi...ony-murder-trial-anonymously-tells-his-story/

I just cannot imagine, if they felt strongly, that they would just cave so quickly. They could have given themselves another 48 hours, or slept on it. I have a feeling the trial went on too long, and they just did not want to stay and keep hashing it out. It is just odd, the way it tipped, though.

I just cannot imagine, if they felt strongly, that they would just cave so quickly. They could have given themselves another 48 hours, or slept on it. I have a feeling the trial went on too long, and they just did not want to stay and keep hashing it out. It is just odd, the way it tipped, though.
Yep...and all of Jose's delaying tactics drew it on and on and on...perhaps that was also all a part of his master strategy...brain wash em and wear em down...

They got wrong there are plenty of cases where cause of death and time of death are not known. You just dont say oh alright then we cant do anything about it we will have to let her go. WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Yep...and all of Jose's delaying tactics drew it on and on and on...perhaps that was also all a part of his master strategy...brain wash em and wear em down...
I had not thought of it that way, but who knows, maybe it was? I saw an In Session commentator, back when the trial was still on, saying the delays would make the jury angry at the DEFENSE, but like all the other predictions, it was obviously off-base.

"The term is reasonable doubt, with the accent on reason. Certain defense counsel repeat the refrain from the above paragraph over and over as a mantra. This is done to achieve courtroom advantage, planting the same sentence over and over into the public's mind. "

This is also known as subliminal messaging. Emphasis mine.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/2/Did-12-Heads-of-Cabbage-De-by-Bill-Hare-110707-571.html

Did 12 Heads of Cabbage Decide the Casey Anthony Trial?
By Bill Hare

They got wrong there are plenty of cases where cause of death and time of death are not known. You just dont say oh alright then we cant do anything about it we will have to let her go. WRONG WRONG WRONG.
Yes, I had pointed out that in the Scott Peterson case, there was no known time of death, place of death, or cause of death. And yet the jury viewed it differently. Of course, they deliberated for 7 days.

Three jurors from the Scott Peterson trial were just now on Inside Edition and they are pretty incredulous.

The first juror spoke of how they tore the entire case apart, and it takes time.

The second juror said that they took it piece by piece.

The female juror that was thought to be pro defense but was one of the most staunch in believing Scott was guilty spoke of all the lies and covering up.

My hats off again to those fine jurors. They were all pretty traumatized after that trial because the evidence touched them so deeply, so it was good to see them again. I appreciate them so much more today than I did then.

I am sure you are right about that.

It's been said before but I will say it again:
I wish there had been a mistrial.
I wish Juror #2 would have hung the jury.
I wish HHJP had not been so lenient with JB.
I wish this trial did not set a sidebar and objection record.
I wish that JB and CM did not just happen to be the sleaziest, untruthful defense atty's in town and that their path and ICA's had never collided.

Mostly, I wish that Casey at the very least served more days in jail than the actual amount of days that Caylee was allowed to live and grow and love.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Juror's from Scott Peterson trial say Anthony Juror's had to break deliberation rules & put George on trial. Think their was stealth juror
37 minutes ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
They believe there was much better evidence in Anthony trial. Think that something's hinky with this trial and that jury. Angry words

thought this was interesting!

Thank you SO much for posting this!!!! I have been hoping that some of the jurors from SP's trial would come out with their opinion on ICA's trial. I, too, have thought all along that there was much more/better evidence in ICA's trial than SP's. I wouldn't go as far to say that there's something hinky going on but I find it very interesting that they think so.

Laci Peterson comes to mind.

OT....I don't know if anyone is watching HLN right now...but vinnie P is cracking me up right....now...

l_e58142b55ab9456aa09c1726b8b44c98.jpg

“You couldn’t say who did it. To me, that’s why it was aggravated manslaughter of a child.”

The next vote was on just that charge, aggravated manslaughter of a child. The vote was 6-6 for manslaughter. The two sides hardened. They started talking over one another. The jury foreman calmed them all down.

“The six that voted guilty said it didn’t matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing,” he said. “She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that’s where the negligence came in.”

But some jurors, he said, had decided not to convict Casey Anthony of any charge in the girl’s death. By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes.

Juror No. 2 was the last holdout. Deliberations lasted for 11 hours over two days. They filed into court at 2:15 p.m. Tuesday to hand over their verdict.

The rest as they say, is history.

Juror No. 2 is dreading the media attention.“I just want to be left alone,” he said.

He is emotionally exhausted, relying on friends and family to help him recover. But then the father of two thinks about the photos of Caylee’s remains.

“For me it was not a good outcome,” said Juror No. 2, his voice breaking. “Those pictures … I’ll probably never forget them.

“To think that somebody would do that to a child.”
http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/07/07/juror-2-of-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-anonymously-tells-his-story/

Thank you SO much for posting this!!!! I have been hoping that some of the jurors from SP's trial would come out with their opinion on ICA's trial. I, too, have thought all along that there was much more/better evidence in ICA's trial than SP's. I wouldn't go as far to say that there's something hinky going on but I find it very interesting that they think so.

I just posted above you. I saw 3 SP jurors on Inside Edition but what the show highlighted was how much you have to deliberate and take a circumstantial case apart piece by piece to get to the truth.

I am glad they are speaking out.

Three jurors from the Scott Peterson trial were just now on Inside Edition and they are pretty incredulous.

The first juror spoke of how they tore the entire case apart, and it takes time.

The second juror said that they took it piece by piece.

The female juror that was thought to be pro defense but was one of the most staunch in believing Scott was guilty spoke of all the lies and covering up.

My hats off again to those fine jurors. They were all pretty traumatized after that trial because the evidence touched them so deeply, so it was good to see them again. I appreciate them so much more today than I did then.

This is what happens when you have educated, savvy and logical people. It all depends on locality. San Mateo, California does not tolerate crime....period.

I just posted above you. I saw 3 SP jurors on Inside Edition but what the show highlighted was how much you have to deliberate and take a circumstantial case apart piece by piece to get to the truth.

I am glad they are speaking out.

Was Greg Beratlis on the show?

Not according to the "experts" that understand the dynamic of a sequestered jury.

We need to keep in mind, this is about all these people had to do for weeks on end. It seems like it's the same for us, but honestly, we had all the freedoms we wanted and had all our usual distractions and comforts anytime we wanted them. I can't imagine having to be boxed up for all that time and having to focus on this case, rather than wanting to. I would probably end up in jail for contempt by screaming through the court, running across the tables pulling my hair out.

#3 said she made up her mind before deliberations even started. #14 said if there was a speck of doubt that's RD which is completely false. #3 said she could have found her Guilty of lesser charges so she apparently must have slept through instructions and deliberations because there were lesser charges. #2 makes me a little sad because he was the best hope of a Hung Jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo