Not open for further replies.
http://yfrog.com/khmr6jj

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
yfrog.com/khmr6jj
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mitnik says he has never waited this long to get someones depo. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

I want to know who the h said she was "mentally" unstable.......no one has said this on Dr. Drew or anyone else who has opened his/her pie hole! He should have to show some type of proof of this "alleged" emotional state before spouting off! GMAFB!!!

So sick of this vn uirftehsg[hi er lng xfm,fn sle (there goes my computer cussing again, really need to get this thing looked into!!!

I think the delay has to do with the Judge's calendar. The delay in the depo has to do with Green having a trial. The trial being more important than the depo. Should the trial next week be cancelled than maybe the depo will be moved up.

So where does that leave the million dollar interview? On hold I would think. By October it will be old news, people will have calmed down or on a rant about something else in the news. jmo

Mitnik says They will look into claims #CaseyAnthony is emotionally unstable. -jfell

I admit that he has a website called for the people. However, you must bear in mind how much he makes working "for the people".

See all this huge settlements advertised on site? He will be taking on average 35% of that as a contingency fee.
That is what most personal injury attorneys charge, why should he be any different?

Mitnik says They will look into claims #CaseyAnthony is emotionally unstable. -jfell

I want to know who the h said she was "mentally" unstable.......no one has said this on Dr. Drew or anyone else who has opened his/her pie hole! He should have to show some type of proof of this "alleged" emotional state before spouting off! GMAFB!!!

So sick of this!!!

They said "emotionally" unstable...which does not have to be a diagnosis, IMO

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 Judge asks if they can agree on a date today? greene says evaluation of #CaseyAnthony shows she is emotionally unstable -jfell
Which is it? Unstable or just immature?

I want to know who the h said she was "mentally" unstable.......no one has said this on Dr. Drew or anyone else who has opened his/her pie hole! He should have to show some type of proof of this "alleged" emotional state! GMAFB!!!

So sick of this!!!

If I was in the legal department of any Network I would sure be thinking about that mental status before offering any contract.

This makes me :floorlaugh: What did folks do? Call him up and say, Mr Greene, I'm calling you so you can pass on my threat to Casey Anthony.

I wondered that too. It seems to me they should be more concerned about the people who aren't emailing in threats - if someone is serious about going after Casey they aren't going to announce their intentions.

I was thinking perhaps the attorneys for ZG would try and talk her into not taking the 5th. Like saying "what you got to hide", etc.

they are not allowed, IIRC. one's right to remain silent is pretty much iron clad.

I personally think the defense and FCA are provoking the public right now. They wonder why they're getting death threats??

I admit that he has a website called for the people. However, you must bear in mind how much he makes working "for the people".

See all this huge settlements advertised on site? He will be taking on average 35% of that as a contingency fee.

How is that any different than any other law firm? It is, after all, a business.

If I was in the legal department of any Network I would sure be thinking about that mental status before offering any contract.

Are you kidding? The hope that Casey might wig out in an interview makes her an even hotter commodity.

greene says evaluation of #CaseyAnthony shows she is emotionally unstable -jfell

OMG really? You would have thought that. Puhleeeeeeeeeze, just default judgment and get out of there.

I think the delay has to do with the Judge's calendar. The delay in the depo has to do with Green having a trial. The trial being more important than the depo. Should the trial next week be cancelled than maybe the depo will be moved up.

So where does that leave the million dollar interview? On hold I would think. By October it will be old news, people will have calmed down or on a rant about something else in the news. jmo

Now that ICA's lawyers have gained this delay on her depo in the ZFG case, all other law suits will be bumped back also. This has set a precedent that her lawyers can refer to in the other civil lawsuit cases.:banghead:

That is what most personal injury attorneys charge, why should he be any different?

Just trying to dispel the myth that he is working "for the people".

Believe me he would drop this case as soon as it no longer suited his firms interests.

Good. Some proof needs to be there for this continuous morphing theme without reports from both sides to back it up, not a DT hired therapist.

Not funny. Could be calls, emails, faxes... considering some poor woman in Oklahoma was assaulted for (not) looking like Casey, I buy that.

I don't believe the DT on many things but in terms of threats, absolutely.

I'm not saying I don't believe it.....I'm saying it struck me funny that he had an exact number, like he's making a little tally mark each time, and that somehow it is relevant to her giving a depo in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard