Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most tourists have been to the Bahamas via cruise ship. Back in the 70s my parents owned a condo in Nassau and my dad would fly us there in his airplane for a few vacations (I know I know, very lucky). Anyway flying in there in a private plane is very different than commercial. You'll only have to deal with a couple of guys in uniform then into a cab you go immediately driving past still secluded beaches. Could drive straight to a private residence. You can bypass the public SO easily. See where I'm goin with this? GA+CA=KC

If, and I really mean "if", FCA is in therapy somewhere wouldn't Dorothy Clay Sims & husband's Buddhist retreat probably be free and very convenient -
The Vision Farms Meditation Center in McIntosh Florida

Were you on a cruise? I think I heard it's different with cruise ships. A friend told me you can do a Bahamas cruise without a passport, but it is highly recommended because if something happens and you need to fly back into the US (medical situation for example) you have a big problem.

Yes, I was on a cruise. That may explain it. We did not have a passport and the upon entering the US the officials barely even glanced at our birth Certificate/ID. It was the easiest security I have ever had to endure. It is harder to get out of the ATL airport.

That buddhist retreat sounds like a good lead.
Anyone following up?

I want to know where she is (she's reportedly in California)- I fear for my own safety and the safety of my family since a dangerous sociopath has been unleashed upon society! Plus I want to tell her in person just exactly what I think of her and her morally bankrupt attorneys!!!
I used to work in a facililty near San Carlos that housed Borderlines. It's the only place like it around here. I doubt she's there. I can check it out. I still think she is in Florida probably close to the Grief Lady.

Somebody should check up on Sally K. :floorlaugh:

If, and I really mean "if", FCA is in therapy somewhere wouldn't Dorothy Clay Sims & husband's Buddhist retreat probably be free and very convenient -
The Vision Farms Meditation Center in McIntosh Florida

Are you kidding me? ...:floorlaugh: So the new and improved FCA will now chant when she steals you blind.

I thought these types all lived in California..I see Florida has its share too.

I doubt in lieu of what happened to OJ with his second run in with the law, Caey Anthony would try anything that even hints at not 100% perfectly legal. It's been stated she has no passport; I don't see her sneaking out or, or, further, tyring to sneak back into the US.

Most tourists have been to the Bahamas via cruise ship. Back in the 70s my parents owned a condo in Nassau and my dad would fly us there in his airplane for a few vacations (I know I know, very lucky). Anyway flying in there in a private plane is very different than commercial. You'll only have to deal with a couple of guys in uniform then into a cab you go immediately driving past still secluded beaches. Could drive straight to a private residence. You can bypass the public SO easily. See where I'm goin with this? GA+CA=KC

I used to work in a facililty near San Carlos that housed Borderlines. It's the only place like it around here. I doubt she's there. I can check it out. I still think she is in Florida probably close to the Grief Lady.

JMO,But I think by the time Sally K got off the stand she realized FICA was NOT a grieving mother. Big difference between sitting on your child's grave in the rain with an umbrella over them and bagging them up to throw away like trash to be torn apart by animals. :furious:
I don't think she'll be seeing FICA.

Or Rosalie "I Married a Serial Killer" Bolin. If anybody would be able to drop into a peaceful sleep with a murderer in the house, she would.

Nancy Grace is covering Casey tonight.

did she talk about casey the whole hour? geez. i thought by now even nancy would have moved on to a different story. i hope she isn't covering it tonight too. she has to be just speculating where casey is, considering there really isn't much more to talk about right now. who wants to watch that for an hour? or even 5 minutes at this point?

I've been out of the loop the last few days. Is she not back in jail yet?
I mean it's only a matter of time.

I thought for sure KC would have appeared within a week after her release. I am shocked.

did she talk about casey the whole hour? geez. i thought by now even nancy would have moved on to a different story. i hope she isn't covering it tonight too. she has to be just speculating where casey is, considering there really isn't much more to talk about right now. who wants to watch that for an hour? or even 5 minutes at this point?

They spent the hour trying to convince those of us who never want to see Casey again that we really, really do.

I want to see Casey again. But only see her in jail where she belongs.

I thought for sure KC would have appeared within a week after her release. I am shocked.

But you are not as shocked as JB is with no appearances or lined of offers on anything "Casey".:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder how KC feels, being overshadowed after less than one week by Amy Winehouse, and now Amanda Knox. Trapped in a prison of her own making, and now forgotten. :tears:

That is probably true. I just thought she would miss the limelight.

JMO,But I think by the time Sally K got off the stand she realized FICA was NOT a grieving mother. Big difference between sitting on your child's grave in the rain with an umbrella over them and bagging them up to throw away like trash to be torn apart by animals. :furious:
I don't think she'll be seeing FICA.

My impression of the grief expert is that her forte is as a "speaker" at conventions and the like. While she gave us the example of the mother worrying whether or not her baby was cold in it's grave - and it was a touching story, for me that is the kind of "hook" used in speaking engagements when the attention of your listeners is wandering. A good speaker would have at least three of these examples used at sectors within their presentation, so that no matter what you thought of content, the three hooks are what you would remember.

While I thought the example of the mother was touching, what I remembered about her was the weaving back and forth on the stand and her "expert" references of publishers like "Barnes and Noble". I was not impressed by the fact she used attendance at a course with Elisabeth Kubler-Ross as her credentials. Talking about hanging on to the wings of an eagle!

I want to see Casey again. But only see her in jail where she belongs.

That's the only way I want to see her too, and that's the only KC news I care about anymore. I've been watching Celebrity Rehab. Amy Fisher (Long Island Lolita) did time for her crime, but then found herself in a fishbowl afterward and has never been accepted. She now drinks herself into blackouts and performs in *advertiser censored* movies. KC may not go down that particular path, but there's no doubt she'll be branded for the rest of her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419