Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the video at 1:05 you can see a reflection in the old navy store left bottom door. It is a vehicle with large letters I think they are JDST or JUST and there is a green strip under the large white letters but I can't make out what the lettering is on it. Also if you look inside the store it seems the people inside are staring outside like they see something going on. I noticed when FICA walked into the store the blonde lady inside looked like she was staring out watching something.

Sure looks like her. The mole comparisons convince me. Something else though, is the pasty white complexion. What attractive young lady of this age, in the middle of the summer, does not have a hint of color on her skin? Why, how 'bouts someone who's been in the slammer!

She really doesn't owe everyone so much money (yet). She owes Orange County for her fines, and etc, and will the owe the IRS. No one that is suing her, including TES, Zenaida Gonzalez , or even Orange County, have won anything yet.

IMO She owes everyone so much money.....but the only ones she really can't avoid would be her defense team. The can help her hide her money out of the country so that no one suing her sees a dime, but her defense team WANTS THEIR DOUGH and lots of it.

I think several of the things I see her wearing look very similar to things she wore before being incarcerated which begs the question - has she had access to her "stuff"? Has she gotten her clothes, jewelry etc. from the Hopespring house? And if so, how? I want to know the level of involvement her parents still have with her. It would certainly shed light on many things that have happened if it could be proven that the A's are still all in this together.

I believe if those are her 'old' clothes and her jewelry, that probably Mom and Pop delivered them ahead of time to CM's office...possibly even the afternoon she was released...they could load anything in their vehicle as they have an enclosed garage and we already know that there is underground parking at CM's office...she probably gave a list of what she wanted and the "fam" was only too happy to oblige.:loser:

Maybe we should be looking at the reflections instead of FICA. You can see in the close up with the sunglasses the street in front of her and a white car at the end of the road.

See that to me looks like the silver or gold SUV she got in the night she was released.

I'm thinking it was loaded up with her stuff and her silver haired body guard.
Even if she did catch that plane to Ohio he could have drove that SUV and her stuff up there.

JB bought her a fancy new camera. I'm thinking her and her guard went out and did a photo shoot and he sold it for her behind JB's back. HA-HA-HA !!!!

All of those still shots, with her wearing the grey shirt and the white shirt come, from the video. BUT, there are extra still shots so they have definitely held back some of the video. The stills where she is inside ON adjusting her shirt are cut out of the video. There is probably a video of the black t-shirt too.

People have questioned why she wears t-shirts and blue jeans. She is stuck with sleeves until she rids herself of that miserable tattoo. Makes one wonder if she has tattoos on her legs or ankles and that is why she is sporting the heavy jeans during the height of the HEATWAVE.

Because it appears all of the still pics came from video footage, they might not be staged. My money is on a hot tip to a papa and then they sold the rights to TMZ. I hope she made nothing from this.

Its being reported that she is in Columbus and that is the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center, near The Ohio State University. Check nbc4i.com. I was not able to copy and paste it.

Wish she would take off the Buckeyes hat!

My opinion, absolutely not Casey. Not even close.

ya know when I first saw the pic's today, I was TOTALLY convinced it was a hoax aka a "lookalike". :rocker: Especially the weight gain!! :waitasec:

Now I'm doubting my gut :eek:kay:

I think the most obvious evidence that this was stages...why didn't the photographer get closer and follow her......this would be the scoop of a lifetime...they would want to get her to talk. So my standing back....it shows it was stages. Also - She goes immediately to the front of the store by the window and slugs around...not really looking at anything, but making sure she is on camera...

all a big game by DT....what a bunch of creeps...I mean, really?

Whomever took the photos might very well HAVE followed her to wherever she is staying. They probably did which is how they got photos over a period of time rather than randomly once. There's nothing that says the photos and video we are seeing are the ONLY photos and video that the photog. has.

I think anyone with half a brain would NOT want to publish exactly where Casey is living. They would not want to be held responsible if some nut showed up and offed Casey due to information obtained by a pap who followed her and published her home addy.

Does anyone else think this camera person is a bit unprofessional? Theres alot of movement similar to what I do when I try to videotape something. IMO I can't see a professional camera operator doing such shoddy work.

That's where the sale items are, and summer clothes. So I'm not all that suspicious of her being in that area.

i read more than i post but i wanted to jump in here b/c i work for old navy and this is not necessarily true. the front section of the store is called "feature" and features new product for the most part. right now it's full of jeans, fall sweaters, long sleeved shirts, boots etc. yes, sometimes new product does go on sale quickly or we move an older product (usually one item like belts or purses) to the front of the store to make it very visible to get rid of it, but in my store and every other old navy store i've been to, the set up is the same. the scarves she's looking at and the dress are newer as well.

usually the bulk of the older/on sale items are towards the middle of the store or in the clearance section (at the back usually) where the vastly reduced merchandise is.

this is the dress i think she was looking at and no, it's not nightclub wear LOL... more like comfortable, affordable summer apparel:

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=15292&pid=864367&vid=1&scid=864357012

i too think this is casey.

casey-anthony.jpg

http://24hourhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/casey-anthony.jpg

casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/08/casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg

images

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzQjawGk5Hni3IN194oKUwHAoEToA6AMSC-9maLxU2w6pj2nHtxg

casey-anthony-2-440.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/news/110801/casey-anthony-2-440.jpg

casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/08/casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

casey%20anthony%20leaving%20jail.jpg

http://babyboomeradvisorclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/casey anthony leaving jail.jpg

caseyoldnavy.jpg

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z462/Profbyprof/caseyoldnavy.jpg

I'm having difficulty with the
weight gain.

Bra-line is different. "new" Casey has a tighter, uplifted carriage here.

Smaller on top yet bigger on bottom in new pix?

And I think her nose is more turned up in the courtroom pix. :waitasec:

but I have to admit - the moles on her neckline match in the pix.

could just be my 'puter though.

Look at the Eyebrows...the one with the big glasses you can see some eyebrow
IMO the eyebrows are the same

Somebody clear this up for me....does KC have blue eyes or brown eyes? I see people mentioning colored contact lenses, but I have seen mug shots with blue eyes. Usually you can tell when a person has colored contacts on. I have tried them, and they never would line up just right on my pupil to look realistic.

I don't know if it is her or not, but If it is NOT, I feel sorry for her because she is going to be harrassed. Yikes.

Caylee had either hazel or brown eyes
Casey has Blue eyes

The walk alone IMO, nobody can copy...her walk is distinct and it is all hers. It is her strut. In the video the strut is there,IMO.

Its being reported that she is in Columbus and that is the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center, near The Ohio State University. Check nbc4i.com. I was not able to copy and paste it.

Wish she would take off the Buckeyes hat!

It's Lennox for sure, see my earlier post at link below:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6986469&postcount=1088"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ[/ame]

I think this is a test to see what the public reaction would be. Is she a sellable item. Yes, No?? Are people interested in her??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa