General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I understand. I never believed RC killed Haleigh purposely either. I have felt from the beginning that she got between MC/RC when they were fighting, and the result was her death. But I've had so many other theories since then. And, we're still stuck here.....:maddening:

BBM...Me either but since he and his family made a decision to lie, set up others, and cover up what really happened in order to protect him rather than tell the truth, they all deserve to spend the rest of their lives in jail....He and his family have managed to destroy many lives with their lies and their underhanded deceitful manipulative actions...JMHO...

IMHO..It's as plain as the noses on all our faces... He went after Misty that afternoon and there was an altercation... No doubt he had a gun and was threatening Misty.. Somehow Haleigh caught a bullet... Who knows Misty could have even tried to get the gun away from him or attempted to get away from a gun that was pointed at her...
IMHO Haleigh has never been found due to the fact Ron C and his family knew IF she was ever found there would be proof she was shot...JMHO..

I think your theory is correct that RC went after MC and an altercation took place and Haleigh was killed. The point I have to disagree with is the gun shot because the police would have checked all the roads leading to Magnolia, Lindsay/Tommys, Chealsea/Timmy's, wouldn't they? They would have found blood, the dogs would have found blood, searchers would have found blood. :twocents:

I think your theory is correct that RC went after MC and an altercation took place and Haleigh was killed. The point I have to disagree with is the gun shot because the police would have checked all the roads leading to Magnolia, Lindsay/Tommys, Chealsea/Timmy's, wouldn't they? They would have found blood, the dogs would have found blood, searchers would have found blood. :twocents:

To my knowledge PCSO didn't check out the residence on Magnolia..IIRC we didn't even find out Hank Sr. and Lisa were living on Magnolia at the time Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted until April of 2010 which was over a year later....Hardy, himself, stated he thought Haleigh had died in the Shell Harbor area...JMHO..

IIRC... JM and PCSO stayed holed up in Ron C's trailer for almost three weeks, maybe longer..
And did you see how they handled that dumpster search? Three dogs hit on that dumpster and because they didn't find any physical evidence pertaining to Haieigh they seem to simply ignore the fact she could have been placed there at some point for a period of time....JMHO

IMHO..It's as plain as the noses on all our faces... He went after Misty that afternoon and there was an altercation... No doubt he had a gun and was threatening Misty.. Somehow Haleigh caught a bullet... Who knows Misty could have even tried to get the gun away from him or attempted to get away from a gun that was pointed at her...
IMHO Haleigh has never been found due to the fact Ron C and his family knew IF she was ever found there would be proof she was shot...And that he did it..JMHO..

PCSO actually never released whether they found blood in the mobile home or not. So you won't find any links either way. But my inside sources say there was no blood found in the mobile home.

PCSO actually never released whether they found blood in the mobile home or not. So you won't find any links either way. But my inside sources say there was no blood found in the mobile home.[/QUOTE]

What mobile home are you referring to?

In reference to myself, I have never been under the impression the incident that resulted in Haleigh's demise ever occurred at the MH located at 202 Green Lane.
JMHO

The fact they stayed and examined that small house so long, tells me it was probably so gross inside and dirty, probably a DNA nightmare.

PCSO actually never released whether they found blood in the mobile home or not. So you won't find any links either way. But my inside sources say there was no blood found in the mobile home.
I'm thinking your inside sources shouldn't be discussing possible evidence in a possible homicide.
But hey, that's just me.

I believe PCSO said there was no evidence of a crime at the mobile home on Green Ln.

I'm thinking your inside sources shouldn't be discussing possible evidence in a possible homicide.
But hey, that's just me.

I believe PCSO said there was no evidence of a crime at the mobile home on Green Ln.

Yeah, but if she was smothered or hit and taken out there wouldnt be proof of anything, most soft kills are undetectable, just a fact. jmo

Yeah, but if she was smothered or hit and taken out there wouldnt be proof of anything, most soft kills are undetectable, just a fact. jmo
That's true...if she had no visible trauma there wouldn't be specific evidence. But my personal opinion is that whatever happened didn't happen at Green Ln.

But hey, that's just me.

So I guess it's okay for your "inside sources" to talk to you but not okay for them to talk to me. I've never heard them say there was no evidence of a crime at 202 green lane. In fact I think you're mistaken about that.

So I guess it's okay for your "inside sources" to talk to you but not okay for them to talk to me. I've never heard them say there was no evidence of a crime at 202 green lane. In fact I think you're mistaken about that.

She is not mistaken... LE has stated there was no evidence of a crime being committed at 202 Green Lane. LE also stated... IF a crime had been committed, they didn't know where or when...JMHO..

I've been searching for a link to provide you, your proof of it being stated, to which I'm almost certain it was from a news media outlet in an interview with an LEO source about, 'no evidence of a crime' happening in the mobile home.'
I'm sorry I am so lacking in abilities to provide this link to you. It's what I remember, maybe that's flawed...
I'm also of the opinion, that one must consider the source of information and whence it comes from... some are out there, ready, willing and quite able to give what I'll term, 'slanted' info... this is all in my personal opinion and observance.

Perhaps you are a bit confused...I didn't say I had a source. I speak for myself.
Can I say I know for sure PCSO found no evidence at Green Ln? Of course not! But I know I read or watched a video giving that information.

I wasn't being critical of your source of information. I'm critical of your source discussing information in an ongoing homicide investigation.

GGMS/TN sure made a fast trip to search Shell Harbor area b4 it was closed off and the heavy duty river search began - This is the first time "I" learned of the two of them actually physically searching for HC.

Odd comment from the beginning:
RC: "I’d give my life for my child’s life back.”
... cell phone rings as RC displays his distress b4 all the world (TV), yet he doesn't even bother to see who is calling (it could be the wonderful news that his daughter has been found)
No matter what - all calls would be answered @ that moment in time in a desperate attempt to find one's child.

I believe you stated in a previous post that your "inside sources say there was no blood found in the mobile home." A statement such as that implies your "source" is LE, IMO. If that is the case, then discussing possible evidence in regards to a possible homicide with an outside party in an ongoing investigation poses an issue.

LE did make the statement quite some time ago that no evidence of a crime had been found at the mobile home. I'll look for a link as time permits, but hopefully someone else has it handy and can post it for you.

If it's a missing link, it's evidence in a lot of cases. There's many in Haleigh's case that went poof. I like that but will try when I can to search for it. Great post btw Peachy. I think it's evidence but won't hold out hopes if they are even close to charging someone. jmo

But they did, it was said. I heard it and read it via msm. Now it's missing so it's a piece of the puzzle...that needs to be finally put together! jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member