General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO...IF there is a close connection between the ac guy and anyone in the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan IMHO they cannot be counted on as being a reliable witness...And before I ever decide to make a decision there is no conspiracy going on with him, I'll first have to know exactly what information he gave to LE...JMHO

I had suggested throughout this case that the AC guy was known to rc and had to live nearby. They cleared the guy before 4:45am. So his addy was known by rc. By the initials given, he may have been a W ( I know last name but can't post) who lived next door. They moved within two weeks of the crime. It was also said that rc's house was loud and their were people coming and going all night. It was said that they had a baby and didn't like the noise.

I think the fear of the death penalty, might be a factor in this. Even though Misty wouldn't necessarily be worried for herself, I could see her being concerned for somebody else. I know she's not the most compassionate person, but overall, I don't think she's too worried about her own situation. If she was miserable, she might talk, but she doesn't look miserable, IMO. She seems ok. One of her worst faults, IMO, is she seems to say whatever somebody wants her to. She jumped right in with Tommy on the JO story, but jumped right back out, when Chelsea changed her tune. IMO, she changed some of her earlier stories AFTER Ron did, and even in the LVA, I got the feeling that she was pointing at CS because Ron wanted her to, and at her own family because LE wanted her to. I could see how the interviewer perked up when she talked about Tommy and JO. I wonder if Misty has ever spoken her own mind. JMO
:clap: :clap:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/

At the 1:55 mark Nay Nay states that she dropped Misty off at her brother's house because she had to babysit the kids. She doesn't specify which brother. I'm thinking Timmy since Chelsea was driving back and forth to the hospital.

If it was Timmy's house, JO was already there. I thought he was babysitting for Chelsea. The house that needed a sitter was Tommy. He intended on going to work that day but never made it because he was out of pain pills.

So whatever house she went to, she was either with her brother or with her cousin for part of the day. Meanwhile that Magnolia addy is looking pretty good about now...a place for her to get some serious sleep and maybe invite WBG there for a rendevous.

Whatever happened that day was a firestorm brewing. RC must have been on his last nerve by the time he caught up with misty. I think WBG and misty were both smitten with each other. Did she have keys to her parents house? Maybe, maybe not.

All I know is things did not go down the way rc and misty said it did.

The one consistent theme in this crime is that rc and his family were going to do or say whatever it took to keep jr with them.

Really?
Is that what the maternal side is doing to keep HaLeigh's name front and center?
Um ...Don't think "all their efforts" are working.
I'll assume they're doing as much as the Cummings family.
Nada.

Thanks though! :)

They aren't the ones who lost Haliegh, remember? They are the ones that hired a private investigator; they are the ones that sought to get jr out of that horrid place and environment. They are the ones that drove 200 miles every two weeks for years and they are the ones that fought tirelessly in court to get both children away from "Ronald".

The cummings family is much closer and able to get answers in whatever happened to Haleigh. They were there that night. "Ronald was calling all night long bugging people. Teresa is the one who had to send somebody by the mh to check on the children....for some reason she wasn't available.

I think the answers lay squarely in the Cummings/Croslin camp, not the Sheffields

Is that a load of BS!
Apparently we have read two different sets of court documents.

Apparently you missed all the newly recovered documents that CS filed. I read all of them. RC with the help of his mother and grandmother lied to the courts. He was prepped. He was 21 yrs old and a drug addict FGS!

My gut instinct still tells me misty is involved in this crime. I believe Hardy said JO was at the MH on Green that day...he didn't specify time. Was JO directly involved with the death of Haleigh or was he the guy who disposed of her?

RC denies any fight with JO. Why doesn't rc want it to be known that he was fighting with JO?At some point Haleigh was removed from 202 Green Lane. Who removed her is the question. Did she leave alive or wrapped in that blanket from the window?

Don't forget we have J. Pytko (another druggie)saying Haleigh was put in a garbage bag and placed in the trunk of Nay's car. Nay's car was sent to the junkyard. Tommy's red truck was sold or repossessed. Gma Sykes red suv was traded. All these transfers occured within two weeks of Haleigh missing. At what point rc decided to buy the newer truck is in there somewhere also..as rc's older white truck was parked on Rita Lane.

Misty and rc are both druggie liars. RC hasn't told the truth as we have nothing but contradictory stories from both of them. We don't know what JO has told...my guess is not a da#n thing. Every single fact has at least three different stories. May they all rot in prison!

If it was Timmy's house, JO was already there. I thought he was babysitting for Chelsea. The house that needed a sitter was Tommy. He intended on going to work that day but never made it because he was out of pain pills.

So whatever house she went to, she was either with her brother or with her cousin for part of the day. Meanwhile that Magnolia addy is looking pretty good about now...a place for her to get some serious sleep and maybe invite WBG there for a rendevous.

Whatever happened that day was a firestorm brewing. RC must have been on his last nerve by the time he caught up with misty. I think WBG and misty were both smitten with each other. Did she have keys to her parents house? Maybe, maybe not.

All I know is things did not go down the way rc and misty said it did.

The one consistent theme in this crime is that rc and his family were going to do or say whatever it took to keep jr with them.

hi Whisperer- i agree the magnolia residence was probably a good getaway from the chaos at her brothers' houses.. i believe there is a good chance that she was there that day or nihgt.
i'm not entirely sure i believe the babysitting for her brother's kids story. i've considered the possibility that it was her excuse to leave Nay and WBG to try to rectify things with Ron. JMO

This tells me the perp lived in the house and there wasn't a stranger in the home. The only DNA they have are known people who live there. This was either a soft kill at the home or Haleigh was removed and killed elsewhere.

Hi Whisp! :)

This is exactly what i thought too. There is a HUGE problem here.

IMO, From the onset of this case, Not only did someone come into the home, they carried a pretty heavy cinder block to hold the door open, turned on the kitchen light, stuck their behind in Misty's face to scoop up HaLeigh, and this person (whoever they may be) didn't leave not one hair, finger print, or anything identifying who they may be.....NOT BELIEVABLE in my eyes, at all! JMO!!!!!!

LE says no signs of forced entry, Ron contridicts that, and says someone used a crowbar or lock bumping.

IMO, From the onset of this case, Not only did someone come into the home, they carried a pretty heavy cinder block to hold the door open, turned on the kitchen light, stuck their behind in Misty's face to scoop up HaLeigh, and this person (whoever they may be) didn't leave not one hair, finger print, or anything identifying who they may be.....NOT BELIEVABLE in my eyes, at all! JMO!!!!!!

LE says no signs of forced entry, Ron contridicts that, and says someone used a crowbar or lock bumping.

100% agree

also.. the perp failed to wake up JR sleeping in that room also

i just don't find it believeable that someone could pull this off... how could the perp be sure little haleigh wouldn't scream and wake up Misty or JR?

bbm, well PCSO has stated in releases Feb.9 2011 "At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger". and Feb.9 2010: "Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings. "

bbm, well PCSO has stated in releases Feb.9 2011 "At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger". and Feb.9 2010: "Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings. "

Thanks Flossie :)

And it may be, really who knows, i mean, LE doesn't even know, and that, IMO is very apparent, as two years later there have been no arrests & no HaLeigh.

I just have a hard time believing the story and that those within the home of HaLeigh aren't responsible.

Misty is known to Ron and Ron is known to Misty, :waitasec:

All JMO :)

100% agree

also.. the perp failed to wake up JR sleeping in that room also

i just don't find it believeable that someone could pull this off... how could the perp be sure little haleigh wouldn't scream and wake up Misty or JR?

Hi tiki!

Thanks, i almost forgot that one...lol. And i agree, just not believable.

I had also wondered why JR didn't say anything if he saw a man in black take HaLeigh. (meaning to wake Misty)

I think the perp KNEW HaLeigh wouldn't wake b/c she was already deceased when removed the home....that IMO, is the only thing that make sense. I remember when my son was around 4-5 and i worked at night, i would often get home and head straight to him room to kiss him and tell him good night, (even though he was already alseep) as soon as i got close to him, he would wake up, never failed, i would spend about 20 minutes reading to him to make him go back to sleep. I do realize that everyone is different and sleeps differently, but with all that was reported from the 911, even then it was believable to me.

Hi tiki!

Thanks, i almost forgot that one...lol. And i agree, just not believable.

I had also wondered why JR didn't say anything if he saw a man in black take HaLeigh. (meaning to wake Misty)
I think the perp KNEW HaLeigh wouldn't wake b/c she was already deceased when removed the home....that IMO, is the only thing that make sense. I remember when my son was around 4-5 and i worked at night, i would often get home and head straight to him room to kiss him and tell him good night, (even though he was already alseep) as soon as i got close to him, he would wake up, never failed, i would spend about 20 minutes reading to him to make him go back to sleep. I do realize that everyone is different and sleeps differently, but with all that was reported from the 911, even then it was believable to me.

i didn't even think of that.. you are absolutely right.. he would just let some stranger come in and take his sister in the middle of the night? JR was 4, right? by that age he would know he needed to wake up misty

Thanks Flossie :)

And it may be, really who knows, i mean, LE doesn't even know, and that, IMO is very apparent, as two years later there have been no arrests & no HaLeigh.

I just have a hard time believing the story and that those within the home of HaLeigh aren't responsible.

Misty is known to Ron and Ron is known to Misty, :waitasec:

All JMO :)

BBM..Exactly

They aren't the ones who lost Haliegh, remember? They are the ones that hired a private investigator; they are the ones that sought to get jr out of that horrid place and environment. They are the ones that drove 200 miles every two weeks for years and they are the ones that fought tirelessly in court to get both children away from "Ronald".
The cummings family is much closer and able to get answers in whatever happened to Haleigh. They were there that night. "Ronald was calling all night long bugging people. Teresa is the one who had to send somebody by the mh to check on the children....for some reason she wasn't available.

I think the answers lay squarely in the Cummings/Croslin camp, not the Sheffields

Link please.

What is up with all the articles in this case? I can usually go to google and put in the key words and it finds the article....all i have been seeing are forums. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You are so right about the articles disappearing. I can usually find what I need with just a click, now the articles are no longer there.

Why did Teresa and Ron go on Maury and let the show do an inaccurate reenactment and never mentioned Misty and what cops said about her? Anyone have ideas?

Why did Teresa and Ron go on Maury and let the show do an inaccurate reenactment and never mentioned Misty and what cops said about her? Anyone have ideas?

Think about it....No way can they say LE bleives Misty is the key, nor can they istate they believe Misty the one responsible...She is covering for Ron C...
And who knows why they went on that show.. We do know for certain whatever their reasons, it had to be self serving...JMHO

Haleigh Cummings Case featured on Maury Air Date 10/22/09 - YouTube

i didn't even think of that.. you are absolutely right.. he would just let some stranger come in and take his sister in the middle of the night? JR was 4, right? by that age he would know he needed to wake up misty

I have grandsons very close to the ages of HaLeigh and Jr.

If the younger one had seen the older one leaving with someone, stranger or not, it would have been "where you going -- I want to go too".. and even that little nobody was going to hurt the other.

OT - never mind what they can do to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare