LE serves search warrant on family home #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close enough to have to pass that way to get in and out of the subdivision at times, but not in site. I dont think any of us can complain about the way LE has been all over the place. I mean all over the whole neighborhood and still not giving up on finding something.

In da Middle, thank you for providing the "local" perspective. This must be quite surreal for you.

Close enough to have to pass that way to get in and out of the subdivision at times, but not in site. I dont think any of us can complain about the way LE has been all over the place. I mean all over the whole neighborhood and still not giving up on finding something.

If my neighbors child was missing Id donate my first floor of the house to the cops stock up on toilet paper and make them coffee and dinner.. this is a horrible event and Id give them all the space and time they need. WHo cares when its inconvenient when a helpless infant is missing. Im certainly happy to see they are being thorough and tenacious concerning this child. I wish every case was investigated this aggressively with this many resources used. Good of you to not make a fuss :)

and THAT is one of the reasons I heavily suspect the mother. She has kept the focus on herself, the attention on herself, and tried to dig her way out of things.. and her focus is obviously not on the baby. I saw how Klass and others who were truly innocent handled the media.. they kept the focus on the child and finding the child. I just dont see that here. Its as if she already knows they wont find her and is trying to cover her own butt. JMO of course :)

How did Downs and the others behave who killed/harmed their children.. it was all ME ME ME.

Of course I could be dead wrong, but I swear.. its odd behavior on her part in any case.

Do you think all those beautiful pictures of Baby Lisa were sold to the media?

If my neighbors child was missing Id donate my first floor of the house to the cops stock up on toilet paper and make them coffee and dinner.. this is a horrible event and Id give them all the space and time they need. WHo cares when its inconvenient when a helpless infant is missing. Im certainly happy to see they are being thorough and tenacious concerning this child. I wish every case was investigated this aggressively with this many resources used. Good of you to not make a fuss :)

I love your name AphroditeInHerNighti! !:seeya:

Do you think all those beautiful pictures of Baby Lisa were sold to the media?

I have no idea how that works to be honest. I could see the media trying to buy them, but I have no idea if thats the way it went.

With a normal situation.. the pics would probably be given with no money mentioned and plastered everywhere Id imagine. Here in the St Louis area, they used that one pic over and over.. we never saw anything other than that on the online news stations, but in the last few days Ive seen other ones accompanying the stories.

I went back and did search for "Garage Sale" in the early threads on Baby Lisa ... and I canNOT find an MSM Link ...

However -- I found some "posts" early in this case about a GS but NO LINKS ...

:innocent: Now I know why these links are important ... :innocent:

Sorry to beat this deadhorse ... but I "think" there is some confusion with Aliayah's case and this one ...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

"speculation if there was a garage sale" ...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

Maybe this will help...MSM Link included.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7185957&postcount=172"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1[/ame]

it was on day one or two and should be in the timeline or thread one or two of the general discussion threads.

I looked and used the search button, didn't find it. Will go back and give it another try. Thank you!

I have no idea how that works to be honest. I could see the media trying to buy them, but I have no idea if thats the way it went.

With a normal situation.. the pics would probably be given with no money mentioned and plastered everywhere Id imagine. Here in the St Louis area, they used that one pic over and over.. we never saw anything other than that on the online news stations, but in the last few days Ive seen other ones accompanying the stories.[/QUOTE

Thank you for the info.
It concerns me that nowadays these missing kids stories have become such a money maker for the families. I want to believe that "money" hasn't even entered their minds yet.

JeaneneKCTV5 Jeanene Kiesling
Reinforcements from Lee's Summit. Their bomb and arson unit now on the scene. #LisaIrwin
8 minutes ago

JeaneneKCTV5 Jeanene Kiesling
Reinforcements from Lee's Summit. Their bomb and arson unit now on the scene. #LisaIrwin
8 minutes ago

AGAIN ? What is going on tonight ?

:waitasec:

Baby Lisa, your WS family loves you honey, and I hope you are safe and warm until they find you, and I hope that is tonight!

Bomb and Arson = probably arson. Someone might have burned some evidence or something else...

Aqua

Bomb & Arson are the one's equipped with the x-ray equipment so they can probably x-ray the walls of the home.

Unknown why local Lees Summit bomb squad is on scene. They are either rotating shifts with Kansas City, or they have more sophisticated equipment.

Bomb and Arson units have lots of specialized equipment that alleviates the need to have it trucked in from elsewhere. It doesn't necessarily mean they are there for a bomb or a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard