LE serves search warrant on family home #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bomb and Arson units have lots of specialized equipment that alleviates the need to have it trucked in from elsewhere. It doesn't necessarily mean they are there for a bomb or a fire.

And you are right, of course :) I just find it interesting that they have been called in seeing that a fire was reported that night, but I completely agree, it could be for their equipment, as well.... that would make sense, too.

They seem so darn sure there is something there or close to there for them to find. I wonder why they are so certain. It must be more than just suspicion about mom's story. imoo

They seem so darn sure there is something there or close to there for them to find. I wonder why they are so certain. It must be more than just suspicion about mom's story. imoo

One idea is that phones possibly were pinging in the area close to the house.

Here is the timeline that Shelby1 made for us - maybe it will help some of the new people here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yes. I'm fairly certain the last pings from the phones were at or very very very near the house, and pinging only gives you an aproximate area, not a pinpointed GPS location.

Kelsey Smith case. They pinged and had a general idea of where to search and ended up searching an entire field but she was located because of the phone.

Is the search still going on? I just woke up from a long pre-winters nap

WRT the comments about how you wouldn't complain if people were in your neighborhood looking for a missing baby-

I agree, and I think the locals do too. I think the point to the comments about the media (not LE) is that they can cover the story and be there 24/7 without being arse buckets.

They can choose to do their job while being good citizens and basically respectful, but they are choosing not to be such. Nobody is objecting to their need to be there- just the sort of choices they are making while there.

Does that make sense? I think we would all open our neighborhood up to help a baby- that attitude is basically what brought us all here.

WB! Lera, that was a good nap! Yes, the search is still going on, and more of the black film/filter hooby doo s are coming out

So....no tweets or reports by media? I thought they were camped out there 24/7. :waitasec:

Here is my 2 cents about why a search warrant was issued for the house and yard when there had been permission given by JI, this search warrant also said that JI and DB were no longer allowed to come onto the property or inside the house, I am not trying to start another SW debate but did want to throw out this little tidbit.

thought I heard snoring..

yep as far as we know..they are still working.

Holy Cow! That isn't really good...means they haven't found what they are looking for. Well could mean that or it could mean they found something that lead to other things.

Think how big that black thingy is, and having to xray every square inch of every wall, ceiling. Bless LE's Heart they are working hard for Lisa. Unlike her own mom.

7f21b463-15d8-4215-8db3-0bafeec7ccd4_400.jpg

As of 10:48 KS time? according to Live wire

Also looks like they moved the truck closer to the house? And I'm talking to myself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa