10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

OK this thread contains outright bashing, this thread has personalized posts, this thread is not on topic.

This is about the sudden move tonight. Stay on topic and be kind when disagreeing with opposing points of view.

This seems to be the case on a few of them. moo

I hope this latest DRAMA...leaving in a convoy at night....will be the beginning of removing the boys from DB and JI. Are they trying to hide them from LE? To avoid the questioning?? When will one person in that entire family stand up for Lisa??
Exactly. The boys will tell the truth if interviewed. Children are not good liars. They may have recognized what was that click click click sound and it might have been illegal drug use.

CPS should find their children and interview them about what goes on that home. If Deborah and Jeremy want their children back, they can submit to random drug tests and try to submit to all the ordered psychological assessments, individual counseling, family counseling, parenting classes and the dozens of CPS "hoops".

Exactly. The boys will tell the truth if interviewed. Children are not good liars. They may have recognized what was that click click click sound and it might have been illegal drug use.

CPS should find their children and interview them about what goes on that home. If Deborah and Jeremy want their children back, they can submit to random drug tests, psychological assessments, individual counseling, family counseling, parenting classes and all the dozens of CPS hoops.

Debbie doesn't look like a tweaker

Nah, with the blankets and pillows it tells me a weekend getaway at a secluded spot to get away from the press, ECT

Are there any vacay areas or resorts within driving distance?
How about a "house" to go with that lighter clicking (if that is what it was)?

My :twocents:

NY A long way to drive. Esp. if they were going there on someone else's dime. They wouldn't need blankets and pillows if they were flying.

Disneyworld a long way to drive. And again if the trip is on someone else's dime, I think they would fly.

Family in the East, It would most likely be on their dime, it is a long way to drive.

Family in Texas, would be closer, but still a long way to drive. Still on their own dime, but maybe doable?

If going to family, I would expect them to be gone at least a week, maybe two. IMO they wouldn't have kids with them when they came back.

So how does this work? Can they just pick up and move somewhere else and leave this to LE to solve.....like Josh Powell did? :waitasec:

Yep, bringing blankets and pillows camping in the family van during a snow storm, are they getting snow ? :crazy:

So, let's see,
Thursday, LE searched the pond behind Target & Festival Foods, CS, reported that the family would give daily press releases and that the boys would be interviewed today (Friday)

Then by late Thursday night there was news that the boys would not be interviewed and all interviews would be postponed til next week as the family was said to be exhausted.

Friday AM, CS was fired . Late Friday night, the family is whisked away by BS who has come to the rescue.

No messages from family in daily reports.

This is all right after the woman, MW, is seen discussing the call to her phone from an Irwin or Bradley Phone.

ODD JUST VERY ODD, IMO

I think this BS angers me because I haven't seen the parents do a thing to truly look for Lisa. They aren't sitting down with LE either, you would think they would only be concerned about finding that precious child..

IMO their behavior sucks and yet someone is paying for them to try and get out of jail for free and obviously catering to their every whim.

This makes no good sense to me. There is a piece of this puzzle missing. Moo

I am sick and tired of seeing missing children exploited for someone's financial gain!

Yep, bringing blankets and pillows camping in the family van during a snow storm, are they getting snow ? :crazy:

OMG Do you know how much it hurts when Coors Light shoots out of your nose, plus I have to wipe the laptop screen off. They are going to visit josh powell in Puyallup!

[KC isn't getting snow but it is in our forecast for the weekend]

The title of this thread is, "10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisa's Family Leaves."

Please take other items to appropriate threads.

Where this post falls is random.

IMO if the family were turning on them or had their ah-ha moment, I don't think they would be a party to allowing the boys to leave with them. I think this was probably to get the boys away from all the media. They had the day off today and probably couldn't even play outside. There are two more days of the weekend left and trick-or-treating coming up. moo

I've never been able to figure out why some families get the full special treatment and others don't even get a mention. I fear it all comes down to ratings and advertising dollars. Nothing to do with actual merit. I think that's called capitalism. There's just no way to turn a profit on some families.

Just jumping off your post...

I don't get it :waitasec: where is Disney World, Cali, Skiing, NYC all coming from? For God's sake it's not like a limo picked them up and they were all dressed up going somewhere. It's the weekend so I am sure they are not hiding the boys....

It's late at night, they took pillows and blankets. The PI showed up and I am thinking that maybe after the stunt this afternoon with the advocate there may have been a threat made and they are going somewhere safe?

I think they simply moved to another location. Everyone knows where they were staying.

It smells like a trip to the airport at this hour. jmo

:rocker: Maybe they need to go to New York so they can do a family interview for the 'national' media ? or they need to move there to be closer to JT and the media ? :waitasec:

Or they're just getting the boys away from the circus? It has to be tough on them. I wonder if they're going to attend school somewhere else...or at all?

MOO
There's another fine reason for CPS to interview the boys.

And, the mother who advocates for families with missing children was the straw that broke the camel's back, of all things, humph, go figure. They called the police on her. Then again, she didn't have an invitation.

If they're not heading towards LE, I can't be bothered. Shame on them if they do anything other than try to find baby Lisa.

If LE has whisked them off to a safe house, I will be pleased as punch.

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa