10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

Not only a convoy, but one with two decoy cars. *big eyeroll* I sure hope they aren't going to Disney World this weekend...

New tweets in the MSM forum saying they were loading pillows and blankets. Hmmm.....

And someone tweeted that 2 of the cars returned to the house.

My thoughts- they sent the boys to relatives.

So help me God, if I find out they're staying at a posh 5-star hotel (and enjoying crab puffs), I think I'm gonna lose it. I've *tried* to remain "open" to all possible scenarios in this case, but I've got such a sad, dreadful feeling about the fate of precious Lisa. God Bless You little darling girl.....I fervently pray you are found soon Lisa!
JMO.....

OMG, you and me both. I will literally start throwing things!!!!!

If the boys are being sent away, maybe there is an arrest pending on one or both of the parents. Maybe they don't want the boys at the home because of all the media attention, but the parents are going to turn themselves in. A million possibilities here, not just a couple like I thought at first.

When I said this morning that one of the national networks would probably pay for a weekend @Disney world, I was attempting to be funny.

holy moly..these people are under the impression they are celebs. This whole situation is bizarre! This show is being directed by someone with mucho bucks, but WHO???

moo

SOMETHING has shaken up this case...they cancel the interview with the boys, attorney is fired from the case, BS returns and leaves with the family ...alot of circus acts all in one day....hmmmmmmmm something is stirring

Why are the little boys up at 10:00pm, and, why the rush at night.

Why are the parents of Lisa hiding, not searching for an infant????

This whole thing is sickening to me.

So how does this work? Can they just pick up and move somewhere else and leave this to LE to solve.....like Josh Powell did? :waitasec:

Out of State?

Oh wow really? What is next is these people? My first thought was out of state as well but I doubt they think they can just run for it w o LE knowing..Betting they would wanna know. Just wow I swear I dont know why I am one of the people holding the fence up. Lol. Seriously?

Why are the little boys up at 10:00pm, and, why the rush at night.

Why are the parents of Lisa hiding, not searching for an infant????

This whole thing is sickening to me.

Well at least the boys got to stay up past 6:40!!

If the boys are being sent away, maybe there is an arrest pending on one or both of the parents. Maybe they don't want the boys at the home because of all the media attention, but the parents are going to turn themselves in. A million possibilities here, not just a couple like I thought at first.

Or they're just getting the boys away from the circus? It has to be tough on them. I wonder if they're going to attend school somewhere else...or at all?

MOO

Judy3113 Judy
Bill Stanton had been helping the family load pillows and blankets into the #LisaIrwin family van before the caravan took off #BabyLisa
1 minute ago

woodsiecam Woodsie
National network news also wondering where family is, Today Show stopped by looking for help in finding #LisaIrwin family #BabyLisa
2 minutes ago

trmndsblndtte Katie Leas
@
@KrisColvin may as well get Stephanie Plum on it. #LisaIrwin
4 minutes ago

I found the tweet about the Today show stopping by today interesting.

Is there any proof that the family is heading to Disney World besides that a family in another case went there?

So how does this work? Can they just pick up and move somewhere else and leave this to LE to solve.....like Josh Powell did? :waitasec:

Yes. They haven't been charged with anything. But unless they go to a country without an extradition policy they can always be brought back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86
Back